• 69(current)
Artwork Downloader
Can we have script command to force overwrite existing art without need to re-enable option each time in the script config ?

e.g. something like this:

Code:
<onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader, mode=overwrite, mediatype=tvshow, dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID)</onclick>

I'm having issues with Artwork downloader in Next Aired addon. I've tried retrieving banners from fan art downloader and it keeps throwing errors and shows 0 files downloaded..

Logo view and Banner view does not work. Only thumbs work. Aeon's default view is Banners which i'm unable to update/download. When I try downloading through artwork downloader it always shows "0 Downloads". it goes through the motion of updating but does nothing to update them or add them

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
First off, this addon has been plain awesome. I've been using it for a week, and it's been flawless, until today.

I'm not sure it this is a problem with the addon, fanart.tv, or TMDB.

For some bizarre reason, All of my movies suddenly started returning "Out For Justice" as the logo. The Movie title and all other data is correct, but now all movies have the Steven Seagal movie "Out For Justice" as the logo. If the movie has one logo, Out For Justice will be displayed instead. If the movie has several logo options, the first one will be changed to Out For Justice and the rest will be correct.

Can anyone reproduce this? Has anyone encountered a movie randomly taking over the scraper results? I do not even have that movie in my collection, and have never searched for it, so I don't know where the problem lies.
(2013-01-09, 05:59)salamanderxande Wrote: First off, this addon has been plain awesome. I've been using it for a week, and it's been flawless, until today.

For some bizarre reason, All of my movies suddenly started returning "Out For Justice" as the logo. The Movie title and all other data is correct, but now all movies have the Steven Seagal movie "Out For Justice" as the logo. If the movie has one logo, Out For Justice will be displayed instead. If the movie has several logo options, the first one will be changed to Out For Justice and the rest will be correct.

Can anyone reproduce this? Has anyone encountered a movie randomly taking over the scraper results? I do not even have that movie in my collection, and have never searched for it, so I don't know where the problem lies.

What have you done thus far?

Have you cleaned the library? If you haven't try that. Settings, video, library
(2013-01-09, 14:28)Desisuperman Wrote: What have you done thus far?

Have you cleaned the library? If you haven't try that. Settings, video, library

I have cleaned the library. No change. Here are some screenshots in case it helps.
http://min.us/mbf0rn4dErsZLE

In addition, one problem I've had from the beginning is that once a movie has a logo, if I download another one I get "could not download file".
I can only change it manually. This is frustrating, and sometimes I get this warning even if I have not downloaded a logo yet. If the movie doesn't "have" a logo, according to the scraper, then it won't let me choose one manually either.
Not sure if you want to do ths... Instead of troubleshooting perhaps remove those Video Sources, clean database and add that source (the one containing your movies) again and scan it all back in. I know it can take time but hey at least it's automated so there ain't much headache involved
I could, but I have a lot of custom content. A lot of my movies are recognized wrong by the scraper, and I have to edit the title, resubmit, and choose from the list. Also, some of the first choices of logo and poster are not ideal.
(2013-01-09, 05:59)salamanderxande Wrote: First off, this addon has been plain awesome. I've been using it for a week, and it's been flawless, until today.

A mod approved the image when it wasn't attached to a movie (not even sure how to reproduce this) and for some reason that means it shows up for EVERY movie, it's since been deleted.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
(2013-01-09, 16:05)salamanderxande Wrote: I could, but I have a lot of custom content. A lot of my movies are recognized wrong by the scraper, and I have to edit the title, resubmit, and choose from the list. Also, some of the first choices of logo and poster are not ideal.

this is why it's best to get things organized right from the get go. All your movies should be named exactly as the movie name itself and nothing else. Eventually, you will have to do it sometime or another.
(2013-01-09, 18:56)Kode Wrote: A mod approved the image when it wasn't attached to a movie (not even sure how to reproduce this) and for some reason that means it shows up for EVERY movie, it's since been deleted.

Awesome, thanks! Is there a way to flush a cache or something in XBMC so I start returning the new results? I still get the wrong ones.

Edit: I have now tried the suggestion to remove the source and add it again. (I even renamed all my movies properly.)
At least 20% of my movies still show that logo, just like in my screenshots. Is it possible that the fix just has not propagated, and I should just wait?
Kode confirmed it was a fanart.tv issue, but is anyone having this symptom, or just me?
(2013-01-09, 01:39)Desisuperman Wrote: I'm having issues with Artwork downloader in Next Aired addon. I've tried retrieving banners from fan art downloader and it keeps throwing errors and shows 0 files downloaded..

Logo view and Banner view does not work. Only thumbs work. Aeon's default view is Banners which i'm unable to update/download. When I try downloading through artwork downloader it always shows "0 Downloads". it goes through the motion of updating but does nothing to update them or add them

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I've tried the following and have eliminated this issue to Artwork Downloader.

1. I've completely uninstalled XBMC and I even made sure the userdata folder was deleted (Users\%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\ ).
2. I reinstalled XBMC, added the Aeon MQ 4 Skin and the only addon I added was Artwork downloader.
3. I only added my TV Shows as a source

Anytime I try downloading artwork it throws the same errors at me. It goes through the cycle of downloading all my artwork for TV shows and then at the end it shows "0 Downloads". I'm trying to switch to posters rather then banners and even if i manually try to change it i get "ERROR DOWNLOADING".

What gives? Am I missing something here. I've started from scratch and I keep getting the same errors. Please advise on how I can deal with this issue. Thanks

(2013-01-10, 01:40)salamanderxande Wrote:
(2013-01-09, 18:56)Kode Wrote: A mod approved the image when it wasn't attached to a movie (not even sure how to reproduce this) and for some reason that means it shows up for EVERY movie, it's since been deleted.

Awesome, thanks! Is there a way to flush a cache or something in XBMC so I start returning the new results? I still get the wrong ones.

Edit: I have now tried the suggestion to remove the source and add it again. (I even renamed all my movies properly.)
At least 20% of my movies still show that logo, just like in my screenshots. Is it possible that the fix just has not propagated, and I should just wait?
Kode confirmed it was a fanart.tv issue, but is anyone having this symptom, or just me?

Maybe there isn't an alternative logo on fanart.tv to replace the logo with? I that case I would imagine it would leave the local copy in place.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
(2013-01-10, 11:39)Kode Wrote:
(2013-01-10, 01:40)salamanderxande Wrote:

Maybe there isn't an alternative logo on fanart.tv to replace the logo with? I that case I would imagine it would leave the local copy in place.

That's possible. If that's the case, how do I clear my local copies? I'm running Frodo, so I don't think they are in the filesystem, but in a .db instead. Or am I confused?
Edit: I was wrong, logo.png is stored in the movie folder. I deleted all of them. XBMC still has the wrong one cached. Do I just wait 24 hours for it to rebuild the cache? Can I trick it by adjusting my system time?
Sad 
hi guys,
i am using EDEN11.0 and wanted to install the latest artwork downloader

from the wiki page i see that the latest ver is 12.0.12

but when i try to install via the XBMC GUI i can get only version 1.0.21.

can some help find what i am doing wrong Smile

here is screen shot

Because there is a a repository for EDEN and one for FRODO. 12.012 is on frodo

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
  • 69(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18