• 73(current)
Artwork Downloader
Did you clean the database from within xbmc?

Re: James Bond everywhere, did you happen to have the movies in the same folder or are they in separate ones?
yes, i have library auto updater set to auto clean the library. it's been doing this for along time, i just havent bothered to ask, it isnt a crippling issue, just somewhat annoying
@Martijn

Quote:RTFM

This is a post everybody wants to read here in the forum. Perhaps you should read in the mediaportal-forum. Many people changes from xbmc to MP, because they´re angry about this comments. Not everybody is a xbmc-genius like u.

(2013-01-16, 06:47)corpgator Wrote: Did you clean the database from within xbmc?

Re: James Bond everywhere, did you happen to have the movies in the same folder or are they in separate ones?

Nope, separate directories and they all scraped correctly and downloaded the correct poster and fanart, only the disc art was incorrect.

Chosing to manually pick the disc art gives me a list of 3 disc images; 2 are Bond titles and 1 is the correct one. However, if I visit the movies page on fanart.tv, only one disc image is available, the correct one.

[Screenshot]

And if I chose to manually pick the disc art for a movie which have none on fanart.tv, the same two Bond titles are still listed.
@Martijn

If you refer to the AD WIKI with "TFM" there is nothing about centralized feature there - except it is visible on one screenshot... ;-)

(2013-01-15, 22:40)hshah Wrote:
(2013-01-15, 22:30)Martijn Wrote:
(2013-01-15, 22:24)hshah Wrote: What is the point of the centralized feature then? Am I missing something here? Huh

RTFM

I have searched Google, read the Wiki and searched this thread and can not find any clear information on this feature other than a post saying you thought it was pointless and should never have been included. Any chance you could point me in the right direction of the information I seek please?

(2013-01-16, 08:43)barney stinsen Wrote: @Martijn

Quote:RTFM

This is a post everybody wants to read here in the forum. Perhaps you should read in the mediaportal-forum. Many people changes from xbmc to MP, because they´re angry about this comments. Not everybody is a xbmc-genius like u.

(2013-01-16, 10:14)moravec Wrote: @Martijn

If you refer to the AD WIKI with "TFM" there is nothing about centralized feature there - except it is visible on one screenshot... ;-)

Any comments Martijn? I appreciate that you have contributed to this community but that does not give you the right to post things like "RTFM", especially when you clearly do not have a clue what your "manual" contains.

So, can you actually be helpful and answer my question please?
(2013-01-16, 10:49)hshah Wrote: Any comments Martijn? I appreciate that you have contributed to this community but that does not give you the right to post things like "RTFM", especially when you clearly do not have a clue what your "manual" contains.

I have all the right to do this.

If you open your eyes you see what text is in the screenshot and also in your local install it is clearly explained. Wetter or not this text is in the wiki or not it is clearly explained in the script itself.

"CENTRALIZE EXTRAFANART: CAN BE USED FOR EXTRAFANART SLIDESHOW"

Is that so hard to understand.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2013-01-16, 10:55)Martijn Wrote:
(2013-01-16, 10:49)hshah Wrote: Any comments Martijn? I appreciate that you have contributed to this community but that does not give you the right to post things like "RTFM", especially when you clearly do not have a clue what your "manual" contains.

I have all the right to do this.

If you open your eyes you see what text is in the screenshot and also in your local install it is clearly explained. Wetter or not this text is in the wiki or not it is clearly explained in the script itself.

"CENTRALIZE EXTRAFANART: CAN BE USED FOR EXTRAFANART SLIDESHOW"

Is that so hard to understand.

Actually it is, so apologies if I am too stupid for your liking. It still does not give you the right, so please get off your high horse and learn some humility. Rolleyes
Hey, Martijn can I get a feedback about my post #1064. I need some orientation.

Thanks.
I wish to have Rotten Tomatoes (user+critics) + IMDB both ratings display in skin.
I'm experiencing the same problem as sialivi; artwork downloader added the disc.png for 007 Thunderball to each new film added to the library on 15.01.2013 (yesterday). All of the other artwork it downloaded was for the correct film, i.e., logo, poster, extra fanart. I'm running eden w/ the latest version of AD.
(2013-01-16, 19:21)KroZpOz Wrote: I'm experiencing the same problem as sialivi; artwork downloader added the disc.png for 007 Thunderball to each new film added to the library on 15.01.2013 (yesterday). All of the other artwork it downloaded was for the correct film, i.e., logo, poster, extra fanart. I'm running eden w/ the latest version of AD.

bug on fanart.tv side.
Nothing i can do about.
remove commoncache.db from userdata
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Code:
20:57:05 T:4640  NOTICE: Thread XBPyThread start, auto delete: false
20:57:05 T:4640  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
20:57:06 T:4640  NOTICE: Artwork Downloader: ######## Artwork Downloader: Initializing...............................
20:57:06 T:4640  NOTICE: Artwork Downloader: ## Add-on ID   = script.artwork.downloader
20:57:06 T:4640  NOTICE: Artwork Downloader: ## Add-on Name = Artwork Downloader
20:57:06 T:4640  NOTICE: Artwork Downloader: ## Authors     = Martijn
20:57:06 T:4640  NOTICE: Artwork Downloader: ## Version     = 12.0.12
20:58:28 T:4640  NOTICE: Artwork Downloader: script stopped
When trying to search for artwork

In the download log, or whatever it's called, it says "[<show>] ID not found!" I use <show>, as there's about a hundred of them.

tvshow.nfo in tvshow root has <id>#id#</id> and <tvdbid>#id#</tvdbid>
Hi

Is it normal that - after scrapping the database - and trying to export the file through the dedicated option in XBMC I have logo files nammed MovieName-clearlogo.png but NOT discart nor clearart ?

Thanks for the help
Hello there. I have a little issue.

I Am building a fake TV show in my XBMC library. What I mean by FAKE is that the show does not exist at all in the real world. It is just a fan collection of videos from a computer game I play. So of course there is not going to be any ID for Artwork Downloader to find images to download from the websites like fanart.tv and tvdb.com and so on. I Have built my 'tvshow.nfo' from scratch. And all my fake episodes have correct '.nfos' entry's and what not. I Can get my TV show poster to show and I can get my fanart.jpg to show also. all '.nfo' for my episodes data go into the library just fine.

Now, for the life of me, I Can not find a way to get my 'logo.png' to display. Now I know this is due to the new way that "Artwork Downloader" was built for "XBMC Frodo" (it scraps in a diffident way from what was used for XBMC Eden or so I am lead to believe). My skin can display 'logo.png' images as I have all the rest of my TV shows displaying just fine (using Aeon nox 4).

So my question is. What steps can I take to get this 'logo.png' image to display?

Using XBMC Frodo RC3
Aeon Nox 4
Windows 7 64bit
TV shows and seasons are all sorted in spearate folders like a pro XBMC user should

Thanks for taken the time to read.

Oddsodz
(2013-01-20, 01:41)Oddsodz Wrote: So my question is. What steps can I take to get this 'logo.png' image to display?
Afaik the paths are now stored in the library, so you might be able to add it manually to the 'art' table. I'm not sure how comfortable you are with sql databases, but it shouldn't be to hard.

You'll need an application to edit the sqlite database (the videos database in userdata), I believe there's a link to such an application in the wiki. Next you duplicate a row of a real show with a local stored logo, leave the art_id field empty (it will automatically assign a new ID) and change the media_id to the show's idShow value you can find in the 'tvshow' table. Also make sure that you edit the path to correspond to with where your logo.png is stored.

I know it's kinda hacky (and maybe there's an easier way, with a plugin or something), but this should do the job.
  • 73(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18