• 78(current)
Artwork Downloader
Confused I Am sure I asked about this a few page's back Shocked Wink
Hi,

first of all ... great plugin, i love it.
Is there a possibility that the script uses the new file naming conventions for movies?

I exported my library as backup and saw that the artworks are named like this:
[filename]-discart.png
[filename]-clearlogo.png
but the plugin doesn't recognize this files as local artwork. I think it only searches for disc.png and logo.png.
Yes, A.D. look for old Eden name but when you export your library, it's not the addon but Frodo who do the job so export with the new name (the same that is registered in database).

Let's see if Martijn will improve the addon.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
thx for your explanation.

is there a possibility to show up all types in the "Choose art" dialog?
If yes I could browse to the files manually.
Ok, so I have a VERY temporary workaround for the custom show logos problem (caused by the need for a series I.D.) but was wondering how close we are to a proper solution Martijn?
(2013-01-24, 18:21)efty.edge Wrote: Hi.

A slightly different Problem with the latest AD here.

Using XBMC Frodo RC3
Aeon Nox 4
OSX Mountain Lion

Everything except the Extrafanarts works like charm. The Extrafanarts will be downloaded in the extrafanart folder, but there all have the same 128 kb file size. It make no difference which tv-show is use. Under Eden with AD 1.0.21 i have no problem at all.

Is this a bug!?

Thanx
Efty

Running the Frodo final release on Windows 7 with a Synology NAS for storage, and am having the same issue, only with all downloaded files - not just extrafanart. I've checked the account XBMC is using to access the storage, and it has read/write access. The files are created, AD says it successfully downloaded X amount of files, however when I check them - they're all 128kb and are unreadable in general, with Windows saying the file is corrupt or damaged.

I do not get this behaviour on my test machine with locally stored files, which leads me to believe there's something wrong with the storage location or permissions. Can't really do much else apart from give the account read/write access - and the files ARE created, they're just corrupt. Didn't see any replies to Efty's question - just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue?

Just tested with the exact same movie, stored locally on my test machine it pulls artwork fine Confused is confusing.
First of all, thanks for this wonderful application, i just upgraded to frodo and some local clearart and logos are not showing, im using Aeon Nox latest version on Windows 7 32, i choosed to use local files option but not all the artwork is showing, in Eden all of them were there, it seems that if a piece of art is not available online, but only locally, artwork downloader does not place it anymore in the skin.

How can i add it manually or force to show them? Is there a solution to this available.. thanks a lot for your feedback.
- Add better support for local artwork: allow selection in gui mode and also scrape local artwork without a valid media id
- Update language files
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Oh Nice. Will report back latter
Likewise, I'll fire it up later Smile

Edit: just did a quick run, so far so good excellent work my friend Big Grin Just a note for everyone else, it seems the latest version is now 12.0.14 just to avoid confusion. I'm guessing Martijn made a quick alteration Wink
(2013-02-09, 02:04)Martijn Wrote: 12.0.13
- Add better support for local artwork: allow selection in gui mode and also scrape local artwork without a valid media id
- Update language files

Thanks Martijn, i'll be checking those changes pretty soon.
(2013-02-09, 02:04)Martijn Wrote: 12.0.13
- Update language files

Indeed its now 12.0.14

To use local files enable the setting in the addon settings
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I'm trying to get xbmc to only use my local artwork files when scanning TV shows. I heard that the fix for this was to enable "use local files" in artwork downloader, but I don't see that option anywhere. I'm running XBMC Eden and using Metropolis skin. All of my files are in their own folders in their own directory (ie. tv/criminal minds/season 1/) with the appropriate artwork in each folder. Any help is appreciated!
Add-on settings (advanced i think). Go through System -> Add-Ons -> Program Add-Ons -> Artwork Downloader.
(2013-02-10, 02:51)gibxxi Wrote: Add-on settings (advanced i think). Go through System -> Add-Ons -> Program Add-Ons -> Artwork Downloader.

It's not in the advanced settings section anywhere. The only options I have in there are:

"Overwrite all existing artwork"
"Centralize extrafanart"
"Use XBMC pre-caching" (this option is grey'ed out)
"Debug"
  • 78(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18