• 80(current)
Artwork Downloader
Remove that log spam and use pastebin.com like stated in the forum rules.
This has nothing to do with this script. Post in osx section
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Sorry will do but I just get a 'you do not have permission ' error when I try to delete?
I can edit just don't seem to be able to delete?
(2013-02-13, 13:57)little_legs Wrote: Sorry will do but I just get a 'you do not have permission ' error when I try to delete?
I can edit just don't seem to be able to delete?

I all else fails just edit the post, delete the text and replace it with *removed* Wink
In regard to my previous post, and probably 1 or 2 others I've managed to find with the same issue with AD downloading 128kb files that are corrupt - it seems to only have this issue with a MySQL back-end setup.

I've checked permissions and I've tested with another install pointing to and using the same media and storage location, with the same user accounts my media centers use and everything works fine. Both of my media centers fail to create usable files and the only difference between these systems and my test system is the fact their database is stored on a SQL server and not locally.

I guess my question is - much like creating the artwork itself - does AD use the xbmc user created when creating a MySQL database when it tries to write the info - or, does it attempt to use the windows / OS account to write information as it does with creating the file itself.?

Currently I'm having to use my test system pointed to my main storage to scrape artwork, but I'd much rather be able to do it directly from the media centers themselves.

Cheers,

Mungo.
Anyone have any suggestions on how to make extrafanart images to be stored away from the media they belong to? I want to have all my art on my SSD for quick browsing, but don't want to store extrafanart on my SATA HDD where my media is stored. Current config spins up the HDD when it seeks for extrafanart.

Sam
Can anyone confirm for AD on Frodo the naming convention for landscape thumbs for TV?

On Eden, it was "seasonX-landscape" with a single digit. Does this change in Frodo to "seasonXX-landscape" to match with the rest of the Frodo naming conventions?

Thanks for the help!
D
(2013-02-14, 20:55)Samiad Wrote: Anyone have any suggestions on how to make extrafanart images to be stored away from the media they belong to? I want to have all my art on my SSD for quick browsing, but don't want to store extrafanart on my SATA HDD where my media is stored. Current config spins up the HDD when it seeks for extrafanart.

Sam
Don't think it's possible. The skin uses things like: $INFO[ListItem.Path,,extrafanart/] to display extrafanart. So if you wanted to move them all elsewhere, you'd have to code some variable into Nox to look in that directory instead of the file directory. Lots of work...Also, Artwork Downloader would need to be changed to save extrafanart in your new directory as well.

(2013-02-16, 23:05)deh2k7 Wrote: Can anyone confirm for AD on Frodo the naming convention for landscape thumbs for TV?

On Eden, it was "seasonX-landscape" with a single digit. Does this change in Frodo to "seasonXX-landscape" to match with the rest of the Frodo naming conventions?

Thanks for the help!
D
Safe bet.
(2013-02-16, 23:05)deh2k7 Wrote: Can anyone confirm for AD on Frodo the naming convention for landscape thumbs for TV?

Thanks for the help!
D

Mine are all two digit and work flawlessly. Additionally, this is the way Artwork Downloader names them.
(2013-02-17, 02:12)ynksbsbll2 Wrote:

Thanks for the help!
D

Mine are all two digit and work flawlessly. Additionally, this is the way Artwork Downloader names them.

Great! Thanks for confirming!
Hey guys. I've been scanning this thread for a while, but it looks like it could take multiple hours to figure out what I am trying to get to the bottom of, if the information is even here.

I recently made the jump from Eden to Frodo and since then noticed that I have a whole bunch of library items in the TV category that no longer display season posters, banners, clearart, etc.

I have always used Ember Media Manager to handle TV seasons artwork and I'm not sure I understand the Frodo changes. For example, I have seasons 1 and 2 that will come up with artwork but season 3 and up won't, even though the naming convention is the same;

/tvshow/season02.tbn
/tvshow/season03.tbn
/tvshow/Season 02/Folder.jpg
/tvshow/Season 02/Season 2.jpg
/tvshow/Season 03/Folder.jpg
tvshow/Season 03/Season 3.jpg

Can artwork downloader help me plug the holes? I tried to run it from the add-ons menu, and it downloaded a bunch of extra fanart, but even though I had the options set to download season posters and clearart, nothing was downloaded.

Can anyone help me figure out how to fix this? I don't know that I "trust" fanart downloader enough to simply let it run wild and download a bunch of art, thumbs, etc, for my entire 15TB collection, because I'm not sure that the skins I use in XBMC (Aeon Nox primarily) even make use of all of it.

Thanks.
(2013-02-19, 02:53)voip-ninja Wrote: Hey guys. I've been scanning this thread for a while, but it looks like it could take multiple hours to figure out what I am trying to get to the bottom of, if the information is even here.

I recently made the jump from Eden to Frodo and since then noticed that I have a whole bunch of library items in the TV category that no longer display season posters, banners, clearart, etc.

I have always used Ember Media Manager to handle TV seasons artwork and I'm not sure I understand the Frodo changes. For example, I have seasons 1 and 2 that will come up with artwork but season 3 and up won't, even though the naming convention is the same;

/tvshow/season02.tbn
/tvshow/season03.tbn

Can artwork downloader help me plug the holes? I tried to run it from the add-ons menu, and it downloaded a bunch of extra fanart, but even though I had the options set to download season posters and clearart, nothing was downloaded.

Can anyone help me figure out how to fix this? I don't know that I "trust" fanart downloader enough to simply let it run wild and download a bunch of art, thumbs, etc, for my entire 15TB collection, because I'm not sure that the skins I use in XBMC (Aeon Nox primarily) even make use of all of it.

Thanks.

Although I can't answer why some are and some are not, the way I understand it is that Frodo requires the use of 2-digits.

Season 3.jpg > Season03.jpg

I'm also pretty sure that Frodo has dropped support of tbn files. Are you using EMM v1.3.0.9 that has the Frodo artwork settings button for Movies and TV Shows? EMM v1.3.0.10 should be released by this weekend with many bugs fixes and Frodo adjustments.
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
(2013-02-19, 05:40)CaptainKen Wrote:
(2013-02-19, 02:53)voip-ninja Wrote: Hey guys. I've been scanning this thread for a while, but it looks like it could take multiple hours to figure out what I am trying to get to the bottom of, if the information is even here.

/tvshow/season02.tbn
/tvshow/season03.tbn

Thanks.

Although I can't answer why some are and some are not, the way I understand it is that Frodo requires the use of 2-digits.

Season 3.jpg > Season03.jpg

I'm also pretty sure that Frodo has dropped support of tbn files. Are you using EMM v1.3.0.9 that has the Frodo artwork settings button for Movies and TV Shows? EMM v1.3.0.10 should be released by this weekend with many bugs fixes and Frodo adjustments.

I am running 1.3.07 so it seems that I am out of date. Do you know why Artwork Downloader does not seem to download the missing clearart, season posters, etc?
When attempting to download Season posters manually The following error occurs in AD:

"Error Downloading File" and when OK is clicked; "Download Cancelled By User".

The XBMC Log shows the following warning:

Code:
14:53:29 T:7144 WARNING: Trying to add unsupported control type 1

Full log here: http://pastebin.com/DuS48g9E

Using automatic mode (i.e: no user interaction, AD does not attempt to download season posters). All download options in the AD configuration are ON.

XBMC 12.0 (WOA Mod - Kricker: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=124340)
Skin: Aeon Nox (Frodo).
AD: 12.0.14.
(2013-02-20, 17:25)gibxxi Wrote: When attempting to download Season posters manually The following error occurs in AD:

"Error Downloading File" and when OK is clicked; "Download Cancelled By User".

The XBMC Log shows the following warning:

Code:
14:53:29 T:7144 WARNING: Trying to add unsupported control type 1

Full log here: http://pastebin.com/DuS48g9E

Using automatic mode (i.e: no user interaction, AD does not attempt to download season posters). All download options in the AD configuration are ON.

XBMC 12.0 (WOA Mod - Kricker: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=124340)
Skin: Aeon Nox (Frodo).
AD: 12.0.14.

I've noticed that error in manual mode, yet it still downloads the file just fine for me. Is it not downloading for you?
I'm facing a issue others have had in here and i can't find a solution for it

I would like AD to download the DVD discart if a Bluray one isn't available.

I saw Martijn post about changing the script and changing some code but i have no idea where, what and how to do it, can anyone help?

Also when exporting from XBMC it doesn't export the discart, any ideas on that as well?
  • 80(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18