• 90(current)
Artwork Downloader
(2013-04-10, 18:53)cw-kid Wrote: I should add that AD has been able to create the extrathumbs and extrafanart folders and content on my server, so its not a permissions issue or it wouldn't be able to do that, just wondering where the logos, banners, clearart images are ??

You can tell this for yourself by querying the database (see my previous post #1332).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2013-04-10, 18:52)MilhouseVH Wrote:
(2013-04-10, 18:51)cw-kid Wrote: I just check the AD settings - Advanced and USE LOCAL FILES is not turned on. So I need to turn this setting on then ?

Thanks

Yes, it's not obvious, but it actually means "Use local files if they're there, download and create new local files if they're not".

OK I have turned that setting on. I just tried to download again using Solo Mode for a TV Show but it says Finished 0 Downloaded - Close.

This is how the folder looks

Maybe it thinks its already downloaded them somewhere, we have no idea unless you determine whether AD is using remote or local content, then you'll be able to see exactly where AD thinks the files are.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Might help if I typed the name of the movie correctly

xbmc@xbmc01:~/.xbmc/downloads$ ./texturecache.py jd movies "2010 The Year We Make Contact"
[
{
"movieid": 296,
"title": "2010 The Year We make Contact",
"art": {
"fanart": "image://smb://WHS/Movies/Blu-ray/2010 The Year We make Contact/fanart.jpg/",
"banner": "image://http://assets.fanart.tv/fanart/movies/4437/moviebanner/2010-the-year-we-make-contact-5052497c3dee2.jpg/",
"thumb": "image://smb://WHS/Movies/Blu-ray/2010 The Year We make Contact/2010 The Year We make Contact.tbn/",
"clearlogo": "image://http://assets.fanart.tv/fanart/movies/4437/movielogo/2010-the-year-we-make-contact-50369aa0444f1.png/"
},
"label": "2010 The Year We make Contact"
}
]
So does this mean its looking at the Internet for all the images related to the TV Show ? I assume its cached them all locally as well and that is what is actually being displayed in XBMC.

So what do I need to do to fix it?

"Obviously if they're remote files (on fanart.tv) then you need to enable "Use local files" and re-download them so it can write them to your filesystem."

I've tried this and its not re-downloading any images for these two titles.

Many thanks

I just tried using Solo Mode again on a different movie and now its downloading the images in to the movies folder on the server OK.

However for the movie and TV Show titles I was testing with prior to turning on the USE LOCAL FILES setting in Artwork Downloader, they are not downloading files locally, any idea how to fix those ? Maybe if I remove them from the XBMC library and re-add them, might work.

EDIT: Yep removing those few titles from the library and adding them back in then running Solo mode on them its now putting the images in their folders on the server.

Thanks for your help MilhouseVH.
@cw-kid
Edit that post and remove that log crap from this thread.
Read the forum rules
And also that is non AD specific issue.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
First, thank you very much for your work in the Artwork Downloader.

But why not update the pictures?

I uploaded a Hungarian HD logo The Da Vinci Code, 2 days ago and is not available for Artwork Downloader.

Fanart.tv (4 logo): image

XBMC (3 logos): image

I uploaded a thumb two days ago also, it's not available.

Fanart.tv: 3 thumb (1 hungarian)

XBMC: 2 thumb, only English.

I speak only a little English.
You need to wait couple days more until the internal cache is refreshed (up to 10 days iirc)
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2013-04-15, 13:30)Martijn Wrote: You need to wait couple days more until the internal cache is refreshed (up to 10 days iirc)

Thank you.

I thought that there is a problem.
(2013-04-10, 10:31)mikebzh44 Wrote: I don't think that Fanart.tv server will love this kind of call.

If everybody make this and use automatic library update on start up, Fanart.tv will receive a HUGE number of request and Fanart.tv team will not appreciate that :

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1214323

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1237892

oh, sorry. I removed the code in my posts to mitigate the damages and will also remove the option in the skins using that.
Hey,

I have been trying to run Artwork downloader after updating to Frodo and I'm getting an error that says Error Scipt FailedConfusedcript.artwork.downloader.

I have tried uninstalling reinstalling artwork downloader, restarting, And im just lost as to how to fix this issue.
Any help guys?

Here are the logs
http://pastebin.com/MZDg6WP5
Martijn, AD does not download anything for music videos scraped with theconcertdb scraper. If logs were provided is this something you'd be interested in fixing?
hi,
I am having a really weird and irritating bug (at least, I think it is an issue) where selecting "download art" for a single movie, Artwork Downloader would start asking to select which artwork to download not for that single movie, but for every single movie in the library starting with the first one in alphabetical order. As there are over 700 movies in my library and no way to stop the addon once it starts asking for artwork to download, one movie after the other, you can imagine I am a bit distressed. Can you shed some light into the matter? Maybe I misconfigured something? The addon worked properly in Eden (I just recently upgraded to xbmc 12.1.6 under Openelec 3.0.1) and even now, the problem manifests itself only with a certain movie (although I only tried the addon with 3 movies, as the htpc becomes basically unusable when the issue appears, I havent been too keen in experimenting)

EDIT: I know have tried again and the issue happens also with another movie and tv-series as well
have you tried the silent mode ?
What is the option to get the clearart, logo, disc art files to appear in the local folder on the server? When I do a single movie in solo/gui mode It seems to appear automatically. But when it is scrapped using the auto mode on the whole library they are not there. The extra fanart and all other posters are there. Just trying to centralize everything and easily get the ones im missing or put requests in for them on fanart.

Thanks
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
  • 90(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18