• 99(current)
Artwork Downloader
(2013-06-10, 16:39)CaptainKen Wrote:
(2013-06-10, 06:23)crizza0309 Wrote:
(2013-06-08, 06:39)crizza0309 Wrote: so all my movies are in there on separate folder and it says its downloads the clear logo and the logo but theyre not inside the artwork folders therefore i cant run the "show logo" view for movies and tv shows any ideas? using mq3 theme.

anyone? also I added a few movies today and it actually downloaded the logo, clearart, banners, and discs. i wonder why. usually it says its downloading all of those files but they never show up in my movie/tv show folder.

edit: checked the logo after artowork downloader downloads and all my movies fail for disc, clear, art, logo, and character art

Add-ons -> Program Add-ons -> Artwork Downloader -> Advanced -> Use Local Files

that is enabled :/
anyone had a problem with it not seeing new content on fanart.tv
ive created several missing logos, hd clearart, discs because none were present, and instead of being a jerk and keeping them to myself, i put them on fanart.tv for everyone to use. now i can see they have been added for 48 hours and i can see and download them fine from fanart.tv but they just plain dont show up when i chose get artwork. this is very aggravating as i spent quite a bit of time adding 15 images, and now I cant get them, i mean i can use the local hack, but the whole point of this script is being able to use external potluck. perhaps im missing something. it does see things it just doesnt see anything i added.
@snmp: What content did you add, maybe if you gave us a clue we could check (assuming we have the same movies etc.)...
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
batte la - blu ray disc that says battle:la
atlantis lost empire - added clearart with characters and title
the call: added clearart - its the only one
hansel and gretel witch hunters added clearart with logo on the left
harry potter and the chamber of secrets - US clearart, only had german

thats a few, thanks for your help!!!
(2013-06-10, 22:20)snmp Wrote: batte la - blu ray disc that says battle:la
atlantis lost empire - added clearart with characters and title
the call: added clearart - its the only one
hansel and gretel witch hunters added clearart with logo on the left
harry potter and the chamber of secrets - US clearart, only had german

thats a few, thanks for your help!!!

The only movie I have in your list is the Harry Potter, and I see the same 3 discs in the XBMC GUI (Info page -> Download art -> Disc Art) that are visible on the fanart.tv page, uploaded by pillar2001, kenzo and kenzo respectively.

Edit: Doh! You said clearart for HP, not disc art - yep, I see only the German clearart for Harry Potter, both in the XBMC AD GUI and on the web site.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
on harry potter im referring to the clearart, will you please check and see if you see that? thanks alot.
See my edit (realised too late I'd mis-read your list). I only see the German clearart.
First I must say thanks for the great program!

Second, I've registered because I have what I hope will be a simple question. When I pause a film, sometimes the logo and clearart are displayed on the info screen, it looks really cool! However, for some movies it doesn't appear, though the art is downloaded since it appears on the info screen from the menu when a film isn't playing. Any clue why this may be? Thanks again!
Hello Martijn,

Congratulations for this great software ! Blush
I have a newbie question: I have all my "Arts" stored in the directories of my films (one per film).
When I run AD, the scan takes a very long time (almost an evening meadow 300 films).
Is this normal? Because it doesn't download anything from internet because everything is stored locally.

Thank you for that clarification

(2013-06-12, 01:11)dsematsu Wrote: First I must say thanks for the great program!

Second, I've registered because I have what I hope will be a simple question. When I pause a film, sometimes the logo and clearart are displayed on the info screen, it looks really cool! However, for some movies it doesn't appear, though the art is downloaded since it appears on the info screen from the menu when a film isn't playing. Any clue why this may be? Thanks again!

If I had to guess, I would think it was more something with your skin. I would ask around your skins thread to see if others are experiencing your issue as well.
Setup:
HTPC: Acer Revo 3610 (openELEC 3.0.2) with Aeon Nox (4)
NAS: unRAID 5rc12a on an Intel 3GHz Core2Duo with 4GB of RAM and 5 2TB WD EARS Green Drives
Running: SickBeard, CouchPotato v2, Headphones, Maraschino, Plex and SimplePlugins
I just started looking at getting my collection organized. Does Artwork Downloader have the option to run when Watchdog picks up a new movie in my library? Or does it have the option to auto-dl artwork when the library has been updated?
Does not have a auto run feature.
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
(2013-06-15, 03:46)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: Does not have a auto run feature.

Aaah Ok bummer. How do you guys use it? On a schedule or all all done manually?
we launch it
(2013-06-15, 03:48)JuggalotusHeat Wrote:
(2013-06-15, 03:46)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: Does not have a auto run feature.

Aaah Ok bummer. How do you guys use it? On a schedule or all all done manually?
Yeah... that's a bummer indeed.
Every time something is added to the library the addon should figure out what kind of artwork you want to download and then do the job automatically and silently in the background without bothering the user for such insignificant matters.

Real bummer Tongue

Cheers
Nessus
  • 99(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18