• 108(current)
Artwork Downloader
read the forum rules AND first post!
i will simply ignore anyone not following them
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Pastebin log here http://pastebin.com/yzwdxDWh

it just says fails when I attempt to run it.
(2013-08-30, 22:25)spencerjford Wrote: Pastebin log here http://pastebin.com/yzwdxDWh

it just says fails when I attempt to run it.

READ THE FREAKIN RULES AGAIN! NO LOG SNIPPETS
(2013-08-29, 22:57)hoopsdavis Wrote: Martijn, something I've noticed since the recent update. whenever I attempt to download Art, I get a script error. Prior to the update I had no problems.

I uninstalled and re-installed but the issue remains.

Had the same issue. 'Centralize extrafanart' caused it. Turn that off and it works again.
(2013-08-31, 14:15)Aemstel Wrote:
(2013-08-29, 22:57)hoopsdavis Wrote: Martijn, something I've noticed since the recent update. whenever I attempt to download Art, I get a script error. Prior to the update I had no problems.

I uninstalled and re-installed but the issue remains.

Had the same issue. 'Centralize extrafanart' caused it. Turn that off and it works again.

Just tried that, didn't work for me.

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it possible to make Artwork Downloader only use local artwork and not use online at all?

I have previously downloaded all the available artwork for my media but had to refresh the database. Now I am using Artwork Downloader to add all the artwork to the database and it is taking hours. I know that there is nothing online that I don't already have, but it is apparently rechecking everything and slowing down the system so much that it is not reliably usable.
Artworkdownloader gives me troubles since a couple of days, like others in the last posts. I don't know when it's started.

The log can be found here: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=53187
Setting centralised extrafanart to off doesn't change anything.

I've noticed the same problem at a friend of mine on windows, where it was just installed but not configured.

EDIT: just tried the development version from github: problem solved
Home AV[/b]: Panasonic TX-P42ST33 Plasma | Onkyo TX-NR636 | Teufel 5.1 THX- Speakers | ATV2 | Wetek Core| DN2820FYK LibreElec | Harmony One Remote

(2013-09-01, 08:40)ScotchTape Wrote: Artworkdownloader gives me troubles since a couple of days, like others in the last posts. I don't know when it's started.

The log can be found here: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=53187
Setting centralised extrafanart to off doesn't change anything.

I've noticed the same problem at a friend of mine on windows, where it was just installed but not configured.

EDIT: just tried the development version from github: problem solved

ScotchTape, could you share the link for the dev version you're using. Can't locate it.

Thanks inn Advance

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have also been having the same problem that several have described in regards to downloading and getting a script error.
(2013-09-01, 20:58)helloterence Wrote: I have also been having the same problem that several have described in regards to downloading and getting a script error.

oh no, that's too bad
not getting any errors, but the program is not downloading extrafanart.
i'll get a proper log tomorrow. but just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this.

i get the extrathumbs, but as of Friday, any new movie that I downloaded is not getting any extrafanart.
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
Martijn - same error here. I'm using the same method in Arctic as Black is using for xperience1080 for the gui downloader mode. Both skins seem to throw up the same errors. It doesn't seem to matter whether I use a custom DialogSelect.xml for artwork downloader gui or the standard one used for selecting skins and settings etc. (didn't think it would be related to that, but I checked just in case). There was originally an issue with centralised artwork that turning off then on again fixed. However, the issue with being unable to select different artwork persists.

Here is a full log with debug on: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=53727

The error that consistently occurs is from line 368--403. It doesn't matter for what type of artwork. The script shows the artwork available for download, but when selecting new artwork the error occurs.

Edit: Same errors are happening on my macbook with Gotham Alpha 6. My other machine is a Linux distro running Frodo 12.2
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Remove the snippet !
Confirmed that disabling the centralize artwork under the advanced features gets rid of the script error in my case as well.
From further tests, I've narrowed down the issue to calling the gui directly for specific artwork types. For instance:

RunScript(script.artwork.downloader,mode=gui,mediatype=movie,dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID],poster)

^^ this causes an error when trying to download a new poster, whereas if I run the gui without the bold part then navigate to poster and select a new poster it will download properly.

Martijn, is the ability to call the gui directly for specific artwork types no longer supported?
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
  • 108(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18