• 111(current)
Artwork Downloader
Oh for fucks sake, how old are you, 10? Or course people post feature requests and suggestions when you create an addon this popular. Everyone has their opinion how something should work, that's the way it is.

Yes your addons (this and skin widgets to name couple) are great but the amount of shit that comes out of your mouth is pretty unbelievable sometimes. Take a break from the forum.
Ok hereby you take a break for bad language. See you in a week.

They can have their opinion but can't demand anything, period.
It's the way it's asked that matters.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2013-09-11, 17:40)Martijn Wrote: Ok hereby you take a break for bad language. See you in a week.

They can have their opinion but can't demand anything, period.
It's the way it's asked that matters.

i am very sorry i was only asking or suggesting if it was possibile to add it to future builds, i was not demanding anything as i thought of asking you if it was possibile thats all.

i only wanted to help and suggest ways of improving this great addon and i am not nagging you at all ? i dont understand that

not only that i have uploaded my own disc art to fanart.tv to help and improve, i dont know why your taking it out on me and i wish i never asked.

and i do appreciate the work you have done.

all i wanted to ask if it was possibile to use the same namings as xbmc thats all.

i will not ask anymore or give anymore input on this great addon as other devs have always welcomed my thoughts and bug reports.

i feel offended to be honest.
You could have jut asked "would it perhaps be possible to use the same files xbmc uses on export". That's one whole other means of asking than "why doesn't it..., it should...."

MilhouseVH asked it a while ago if I could consider it and I said when time permits.
Ok sorry about that I could of worded it better

Keep up the good work.
Artwork Downloader, Is for hollywood only...?
Because my country movies show no provider id.
I create my own logo and enable use local files but it not show.
(2013-09-12, 07:33)asura_wp Wrote: Artwork Downloader, Is for hollywood only...?
Because my country movies show no provider id.
I create my own logo and enable use local files but it not show.

it should also pick up on those iirc
will look if i have some time
Can't select local artwork in version 12.0.19 anymore.
Used to be able to select local poster.jpg, clearart.png, logo.png (etc) in version 12.0.18. Now nothing shows up. Custom scan only works sometimes, and yes i have selected USE LOCAL FILES.

Still not working though.

Any suggestions, insight, anything.

Please.
Another thing i realized.

Artwork doesn't show up during TV Show playback when you pause or press the info button.

Artwork does show up during Movie playback when you pause or press the info button.
I have always used this skin without problems, but since the update everything is failing.

I've done a fresh install twice (once during a reformat and reinstall of windows) and the other time just trying to see if it would fix this problem.

Need a fix for this, previous version didn't have this problem, and it wont let me rollback.

SPECS:
XBMC: 12.2
AWDL: 12.0.19
SKIN : Aeon MQ4

PC Specs. Really good, enough said (no need for PC specs)
@Martijn

i wont to offer criticism, i will only understand why you make it this way.

Why could not user take only local files ? If a user have as example a disc art that he want to use, then he must first make a scan with AD. Maybe AD have a disc art and download it, but the user want to use his local artwork, so you have traffic for nothing on your site.

Have i a fallacy ?

Eisi
That's already how it should work
Hello, just a question please, when i add new movies artwork downloader will download the box etc but never the disc art, if i create a shortcut for the program and run it manually it gets the disk art no problem.

Is this working as intended and will only get disc art if you run the program addon manually?

Thanks in advance.
(2013-09-12, 19:09)Martijn Wrote: That's already how it should work

No it shouldn't. When ever I selected GUI mode my Local files would show up in the menu, i this new version, none do.
I know how it should work because I've been using it for a while now.

Please read my previous comments more thoroughly, because you're statement is not true, if you're referring to me.
i said HOW IT SHOULD WORK.
Read my statement again. Could be that due changes it's disabled for now.
I think i know the software better than you.
(2013-09-13, 14:31)Martijn Wrote: i said HOW IT SHOULD WORK.
Read my statement again. Could be that due changes it's disabled for now.
I think i know the software better than you.

This was your exact comment "That's already how it should work "
I read it perfectly, no need to get aggressive. I was just stating what i thought was the correct reply.

Anyways, here's a screen of whats going on; Usually my local images would be available in the custom and GUI option but they're not.

P.S thanks for the quick reply.

• 111(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18