• 114(current)
Artwork Downloader
WOW, so it took a suggestion to make XBMC a paid product, to get you up in a big stink, then you took the moral high ground, saying "XBMC is community driven"
like i was unaware of that, when i stated first you must be busy or i would have been fixed already. Who's the child in this situation Martijn!

I'm perfectly aware of the skill and time it takes to keep such a large project like XBMC alive and flowing well.
Have some dignity stop being a baby.

Keep up that good work!Nod
(2013-09-17, 22:59)voip-ninja Wrote: So I guess I have a couple of small questions. When this is done is it over-writing the info I've already provided via my .nfo files for the show? And..... is this causing Frodo to simply pick up artwork I've already put in for the show or would running artwork downloader still be needed?

If you have local nfo files, it should prompt you if yo uwant to ignore local info and refresh from the internet.
If you select YES, it will ignore your nfo file (and maybe local art - not sure about that). If you select NO, it will refresh information but use your nfo file.
I cannot seem to get it to auto download extra fanart for new tv shows or movies. I have it set to run in the background. What do i need to do for it to always run in the background and add all new items. Also is there a way for me to retro go back and get everything it didnt download since the initial download of everything?
It runs anytime you do an Update Library.

To force it to Run go to program and press Enter on it.
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
(2013-09-27, 01:47)CaptainKen Wrote: It runs anytime you do an Update Library.

To force it to Run go to program and press Enter on it.

It doesnt seem to be. How do I make sure it runs when I do an update library?
It doesn't run automatically at all. Now unless something changed feel free to correct me. But you have to go to your addons and hit enter and it will get any of the artwork that you have checked in the settings.
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
(2013-09-27, 02:09)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: It doesn't run automatically at all. Now unless something changed feel free to correct me. But you have to go to your addons and hit enter and it will get any of the artwork that you have checked in the settings.

So it always runs through the entire library and re-downloads the artwork for everything?
(2013-09-28, 20:49)hewligun Wrote:
(2013-09-27, 02:09)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: It doesn't run automatically at all. Now unless something changed feel free to correct me. But you have to go to your addons and hit enter and it will get any of the artwork that you have checked in the settings.

So it always runs through the entire library and re-downloads the artwork for everything?

only downloads things you don't already have
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I'm sorry if this is answered again somewhere else. But where is the data (photos etc.) stored and can i change that folder cause i use an ssd only for windows and some programs and i dont want any other data to be stored there cause its only 120GB. Thank you in advance for your help and sorry for my bad english...
(2013-09-28, 23:50)Darkmage40 Wrote: I'm sorry if this is answered again somewhere else. But where is the data (photos etc.) stored and can i change that folder cause i use an ssd only for windows and some programs and i dont want any other data to be stored there cause its only 120GB. Thank you in advance for your help and sorry for my bad english...

Stored on same media source as your movies, tv shows etc. in like folders.
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
(2013-09-29, 00:17)CaptainKen Wrote:
(2013-09-28, 23:50)Darkmage40 Wrote: I'm sorry if this is answered again somewhere else. But where is the data (photos etc.) stored and can i change that folder cause i use an ssd only for windows and some programs and i dont want any other data to be stored there cause its only 120GB. Thank you in advance for your help and sorry for my bad english...

Stored on same media source as your movies, tv shows etc. in like folders.

Thanks Big Grin
Not by default I do believe. It is stored initially in directory on the xbmc machine. You have to turn on use local folder for it to be stored in the movies folder.
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
(2013-09-29, 02:33)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: Not by default I do believe. It is stored initially in directory on the xbmc machine. You have to turn on use local folder for it to be stored in the movies folder.

Wrong. Please do some research before claiming such things.

It only stores the links in the database and then xbmc caches them on the local disk. If you enable local files it will download them to the movie folders and then xbmc still caches the files to local disk.
So no matter what they will end up on the SSD
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2013-09-29, 02:36)Martijn Wrote:
(2013-09-29, 02:33)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: Not by default I do believe. It is stored initially in directory on the xbmc machine. You have to turn on use local folder for it to be stored in the movies folder.

Wrong. Please do some research before claiming such things.

It only stores the links in the database and then xbmc caches them on the local disk. If you enable local files it will download them to the movie folders and then xbmc still caches the files to local disk.
So no matter what they will end up on the SSD

Sorry about that then. My fault.

just a fool question...

where are saved disc art (disc.png). In movies folder i can find fanart , extra fanart and thumb; but not the disc imag ( disc.png)

thanx in advance
  • 114(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18