• 115(current)
Artwork Downloader
All artwork, including discart, are stored locally in xbmc cache until you export your library in separated files. Then, discard will be exported beside your movie and named [moviename]-discart.png.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Question (sorry in advance if it was already covered)

If all my media already have the local files (disc.png, logo.png, etc...) but I just need the addon to link it to database (Skins can only use them this way), is there a way to bypass Internet fetching, using only existing local files?
I ran it with "local" option enabled but from the time it's taking, I feel like it's redownloading them or something...
As long as you have proper folder structure and the files are properly named, the "use local files" option should work just fine. I believe it still tries to find artwork online for entries that do not have local artwork.
(2013-10-18, 18:57)Vaikin Wrote: As long as you have proper folder structure and the files are properly named, the "use local files" option should work just fine. I believe it still tries to find artwork online for entries that do not have local artwork.

I must be doing something wring in that case because it "downloading" them anyways (only enabled the disc/logo/clearart)...
Here is an example of my structure:

***Or maybe it not really downloading and it just shows "downloading" and takes longer because I'm on centralized SQL database...
mysql sucks
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2013-10-18, 19:09)Martijn Wrote: mysql sucks

Do you have any other suggestion to centralized library? I'm open minded..
(2013-10-18, 19:05)sfnetwork Wrote:
(2013-10-18, 18:57)Vaikin Wrote: As long as you have proper folder structure and the files are properly named, the "use local files" option should work just fine. I believe it still tries to find artwork online for entries that do not have local artwork.

***Or maybe it not really downloading and it just shows "downloading" and takes longer because I'm on centralized SQL database...

Yeah, after more tests I confirmed that it worked locally, it was the SQL part that made it long....
I have noticed, that when downloading for instance a season poster for a given TV Show, Artwork Downloader saves the jpg in the TV Show root directory.
It also adds an artwork to the TV Show with the art_type == 'seasonposter'.

And here are my questions:
  • Is this intentionally made like this?
  • What's the sense in having an artwork for example for Season 2 in the TV Show under this art_type?
  • Maybe there would be a way to make Artwork Downloader add this artwork under the art_type poster for the given season of the TV Show?
When scanning all my movies, Artwork Downloader does not download disc art for all my movies.
If I then later manual start Artwork Downloader for only this movie, then its able to find disc art

What could be wrong?

I have turned disc art on in konfiguration.
Have a problem that the artwork isn't begin saved localy anymore since the latest update.

More people have the same problem:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=172574

EDIT:
using the latest GIT version, it is working again, thanks
Hi, how can I integrate AD addon to the confluence skin?? And how to set it to automaticaly download all finded images to the PC??
Hi,
Is it possible to choose to primarily download Movie/TV Show posters from FanArt.tv and if none exist then revert to downloading them from themoviedb/tvdb?
I'd like to start utilising the new HD posters introduced on FanArt.tv Big Grin

Thanks in advance.
I integrate Artwork downloader to the confluence skin in DialogVideoInfo.xml with code:
Code:
<control type="button" id="28">
             <description>Get Artwork</description>
             <label>Artwork</label>
             <include>ButtonInfoDialogsCommonValues</include>
             <onclick condition="Container.Content(tvshows)">XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader, mode=gui, mediatype=tvshow, dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])</onclick>
             <onclick condition="Container.Content(movies)">XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader, mode=gui, mediatype=movie, dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])</onclick>
             <onclick condition="Container.Content(musicvideos)">XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader, mode=gui, mediatype=musicvideo, dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])</onclick>
             <visible>[Container.Content(tvshows)|Container.Content(movies)|Container.Content(musicvideos)]+system.hasaddon(script.artwork.downloader)</visible>
          </control>
but when I click on the button and then select type of artwork, list with images is under previously window, it is like a background, see screen.
There you can see that window with select image is under window DialogVideoInfo.
make this change to DialogSelect.xml:
Quote:<window type="dialog">
<zorder>1</zorder>
<defaultcontrol always="true">3</defaultcontrol>
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
THX, it works.
  • 115(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18