• 119(current)
Artwork Downloader
(2013-12-13, 21:24)Mr.RS4 Wrote: What could be wrong here?

I can not download from/with Artwork Downloader. I can start it, but it don`t find any posters / fan art / information at all.

Is there any issue with latest Aeon Nox & Art Downloader?

I have OpenELEC ION x86_64 Version:3.2.4 on my Xtreamer Ultra 2

Don't forget the link for your Debug Log (wiki).
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2013-12-13, 21:52)wgstarks Wrote:

I can not download from/with Artwork Downloader. I can start it, but it don`t find any posters / fan art / information at all.

Ok, will this help?
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=96978

I have just install Gotham, and it is same issue, will not find any poster / fan art / info.
(2013-12-13, 23:41)Mr.RS4 Wrote:
(2013-12-13, 21:52)wgstarks Wrote:

Ok, will this help?
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=96978

I have just install Gotham, and it is same issue, will not find any poster / fan art / info.

My Log File
I know you requested logs and have a list of requirement for posts to be looked at, but this isn't so much a problem more a question.

I have all my artwork stored locally and configured this in the settings. I have missing artwork and during the course of the last couple of months I've added custom disk art. I add it and then run your program and it picks it up.

If I want to replace some disc art that has already been added, do I just remove the movie from the XBMC library, add and then run your program?

I'm running Fodo 12.2 git 20130502-32b1a5e on Windows 7.

Thanks for a wonderful program and the time you spent making it.
Hope you guys can help and Have a nice Festive season!!!
@ rattyjunk : you have to clean your video database , go into the specific movie info screen, refresh-- locally- then re run AD
(2013-12-21, 16:44)shaktoo Wrote: @ rattyjunk : you have to clean your video database , go into the specific movie info screen, refresh-- locally- then re run AD

I don't think you have to clean the db. I usually just refresh and run AD or delete movie from library and run update library.
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
or just pick the discart from the list if the skin you use supports it.
if it was already local stored and you replaced it it should auto update after the image cache has expired
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2013-12-21, 17:44)Martijn Wrote: or just pick the discart from the list if the skin you use supports it.
if it was already local stored and you replaced it it should auto update after the image cache has expired
What to do if Artwork Downloader not download any pic/info/posters?
I have uninstalled & install Artwork Downloader, but it will not help. There is something I do wrong, but I can not find any problem.
I would appreciate to fix this.Nod
Hi,

how can i get HD Movie logo from fanart.tv?
Addon seems to get me only clearlogos.

i make an example:
http://fanart.tv/movie/35554/cado-dalle-nubi/

For this movie if i do Movie Information -> Get Artwork -> user interaction, it didn't propose me "logo".

Thanks in advance.
Hi.

Just a quick question where I didn't find an answer yet.

Is it possible to move the extra data sub-folders (like extrafanart, extrathumbs, etc.) from the original movie/ media folders? I don't like these sub-folders within my movie/ media folders. I just want to have the movies in there and what's also not nice, it will change my folder creation date.

If so... how (or just to suppress the folder date change)?

THX
Cray242
Hi

Just to let you know that this issue now appears to be resolved in version 12.0.22 and it is now downloading Poster.jpg images when using Solo Mode!

Thanks

(2013-11-20, 12:09)cw-kid Wrote: Hi

Please can someone in the know answer this question?

Question: Should Artwork Downloader download Posters for Movies / TV Shows, when you run AD in either Solo mode against a single movie title or in auto mode against the whole movie library? Or does it only download posters in GUI mode if you select Poster etc?

I have Poster enabled in the AD movie settings, but it never downloads any Poster.jpg images to my file server in Solo and Auto modes. I have "Use Local Files" turned on and I can confirm that every other type of artwork image is downloaded OK, just not posters.
great Smile
Hi,

Is it possible to run it automatically after a library update?
Updates and library clean is autmated by other addons, would be nice if artwork download work that way too.
Thanks.
no
Why?
Techinal problem or something else?
  • 119(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18