• 139(current)
Artwork Downloader
I am having 2 problems using Artwork Downloader 13.0 w/ Gotham:

1. When exclude fanart that has text is selected, it is still downloading artwork w/ text.
2. Even though I have minimum rating set to 8, blurry artwork is still being downloaded. Most of the artwork looks great and is in HD , but some of it looks pretty bad.

Anybody know why these are happening and if there is a fix?
Must I be on the internet to have my widgets pull info from artwork downloader? It seems to be the case. If my net goes down, I get many black screens (not all). Is there a way just to have the artwork dump into my local folders or a way to migrate it there? I'd rather never have to download it again.

Thanks!
(2014-08-26, 14:44)McButton Wrote: Must I be on the internet to have my widgets pull info from artwork downloader? It seems to be the case. If my net goes down, I get many black screens (not all). Is there a way just to have the artwork dump into my local folders or a way to migrate it there? I'd rather never have to download it again.

Thanks!

If you enable downloading in the settings for Movies, TV Shows, etc the artwork types that you enable will be downloaded to the folder containing the video (videos need to be in their own folders). If no art is getting downloaded for some videos it means that none was available or that your limits settings are too restrictive. You could try changing your limits or if it's just a few videos you can download the art yourself, place it in the appropriate video folder with the correct file name as described in the wiki, and refresh the video in your database so that Kodi will pickup the change.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Hi all,

Please, where artworkdownloader download the images on my mac? In my movies folders i found 2 new folders for extrafanart and extra thumbs, but no folder for the others artworks (poster, fanart, clearart, logo, discart, banner and landscape.

And for the sagas, is there a way to have artworks for the saga itself?

Thanks!
(2014-09-11, 01:56)jafichan Wrote: Hi all,

Please, where artworkdownloader download the images on my mac? In my movies folders i found 2 new folders for extrafanart and extra thumbs, but no folder for the others artworks (poster, fanart, clearart, logo, discart, banner and landscape.

Thanks!

The other art will get downloaded to the folder containing the video.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2014-09-11, 02:15)wgstarks Wrote:
(2014-09-11, 01:56)jafichan Wrote: Hi all,

Thanks!

The other art will get downloaded to the folder containing the video.

Well, in the folder containing the video, i juste found "extrafanart" and "extrathumbs" folders created. But no other new folder...
It wouldn't be in another folder, just a single image for each type that is enabled in your settings. If you go into settings you can view a report of the most recent download. It may be that AD didn't find any art that matched your type and language criteria.
No, i can see theses images in xbmc, in movies, but in the finder i can only found "extrafanart" and "extrathumbs" folders in every movie folder. I can't figure where are the poster, the cdlearart, the logo, etc..
Go to addon settings>Advanced and select "Use local files". I think otherwise the art is not saved locally, only a link to the art. I could be wrong but this is what works for me.
@jafichan, regarding saga's you'll need the Movie Set Automator addon.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=153502
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
Ok thanks guys!
(2014-09-11, 04:20)wgstarks Wrote: Go to addon settings>Advanced and select "Use local files". I think otherwise the art is not saved locally, only a link to the art. I could be wrong but this is what works for me.

It works, now it saves all the images in each movie folder. But when i go in my movies, and change for exemple the poster, it still shows the old one. I tried to relaunch xbmc, and to actualise, but still dont work.. What i'm doing wrong?
@jafichan I've just had this issue; I solved it by deleting the texture database, cleaning my library, rebooting and then updating the video library. bit long winded but everything looks as I want it now!
What is the texture database, and where can i find it please? I'm on mac. Thanks.
Edit : is there a way to update it "Iive", every time i change a poster, or a fanart, without deleting something or rebooting?
(2014-09-11, 19:08)jafichan Wrote: What is the texture database, and where can i find it please? I'm on mac. Thanks.
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Userdata
Read the section titled "Textures#db"

(2014-09-11, 19:08)jafichan Wrote: Edit : is there a way to update it "Iive", every time i change a poster, or a fanart, without deleting something or rebooting?
Most skins include a "Choose Art" selection in the video info window where you can manually select the art to be displayed "live" as you put it. Sometimes it doesn't work well though. EngineerPeter's fix may correct that.
  • 139(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18