• 148(current)
Artwork Downloader
(2015-02-09, 02:18)therealjoeblow Wrote: I have AD (v12.0.29 on Kodi 14.1) configured to download Season Posters, Extra Fanart, Clear Art, Logos, Thumbs 16:9, and Season Thumbs 16:9 for TV shows, and have run it several times over the past few weeks.

All it ever downloads is some Extra Fanart, none of the others. I've seen several others post a few pages back in this thread that AD is not downloading Season Posters etc for them, and I've checked TVDB and the missing posters are infact there for most of the shows that I am tying to update, but AD gets *none* of them. Also I am able to manually find clearart and logos but not with AD.

Since others have posted similar observations, should I assume that AD is broken, or does anyone have recent successful results with these specific items?

Many thanks
TRJB

I've never had any problems like you describe with AD. Maybe you should post a debug log (wiki).
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
im have the same prob my kodi wasn't picking up any one the new cover i had chose for my tvshow it was only picking up the ones in the tv show folder .poster so i deleted the .poster file and rechange the cover for the tv show but for some reason it not redownloading it to the tv shows folder any more i dont understand why i have change any setting on my puter or kodi
can any one help me please
rico
I turned on "local files", and now it has downloaded clearart, logos, landscape.jpg and extrafanart, but *no* season posters whatsoever.

/TRJB
i have tried that and it doesnt seem to be scanning the local files unless i press tv info and then refresh then the .poster change to the one thats in tv shows folder also after 2 of us testing it on 2 different puters and set up for some reason she gets different art work to me when if it was scanning the folder for art work we should have the same she has to hit tv info (I) and then refresh to im lost its never happened before, also it doesnt seem to be replaceing the .poster or any art work in the tv show folder we goto the tv show info and hit extras and then manual so we can get the post we want then it say download but it not putting it in the tv folder as i ziped up the old copy and deleted it so .poster wasnt in there and it not getting put back in there (god i hate typeing spelling it that good and i have a hard time explaining my self)
any one that can help i would love it
rico
Hello. This is my first post on this board and I have to say so far I'm wondered by Kodi Big Grin.
That aside, I think there is a little bug in my Artwork Downloader. When I try to set up an artwork or a poster to a collection, it picks an image that's different than the preview that appears in the bottom. It's like it's picking random images. This wasn't happening before and I didn't notice any update that could be causing that. Someone know what can I do?
(2015-02-15, 14:08)rafaelchampion Wrote: Hello. This is my first post on this board and I have to say so far I'm wondered by Kodi Big Grin.
That aside, I think there is a little bug in my Artwork Downloader. When I try to set up an artwork or a poster to a collection, it picks an image that's different than the preview that appears in the bottom. It's like it's picking random images. This wasn't happening before and I didn't notice any update that could be causing that. Someone know what can I do?

Artwork Downloader does not download art for movie sets. It also doesn't have anything to do with how any art is displayed. This sounds like a problem with whatever script your skin uses for movie sets.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2015-02-15, 15:28)wgstarks Wrote:
(2015-02-15, 14:08)rafaelchampion Wrote: Hello. This is my first post on this board and I have to say so far I'm wondered by Kodi Big Grin.

Artwork Downloader does not download art for movie sets. It also doesn't have anything to do with how any art is displayed. This sounds like a problem with whatever script your skin uses for movie sets.

Thanks for your answer. I tried changing to other skins but got the same problem Sad . I don't really know what I should do next. Any idea?
I don't know what script you're using to set your movie set art, but I like Movieset Artwork Automator.
(2012-05-12, 17:50)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-05-12, 17:41)velk Wrote: I ran into a problem when setting this addon up - it appears to have not downloaded anything for tv shows that were scraped by the anidb.net scraper.

Anything I can do to sort that out ? I really like the clearart ;p

No not really. We use TVDB ID's for getting data. You could always search http://fanart.tv yourself and download them
Maybe i could look into doing a title search on TVDB and see if it matches and then do a download.
Not sure when I have time for that

Hi!
I quoted the only reference i found in the thread to the request I'd like to make;
I was rescanning my entire library, this time splitting it between tv shows and anime. Since I'm forced to store the anidb ID (otherwise the shows that on tvdb would be parsed as different seasons of the same entry would conflict with each other resulting in a single entry with all episodes mixed together), the Artwork Downloader addon, like in 2012, cannot parse anything.

Since in almost three years progresses were made and now there is a quite complete and reliable xml file which lists for each anidb id the corresponding tvdb id and corresponding season (https://raw.github.com/ScudLee/anime-lis...t-full.xml), I was wondering if it can be considered to add a feature to have the addon to use such list if tvdb id gives no match. Since, at least for what I've seen, no id is ever used in both databases, it should be quite accurate without the need of a search by title.

I hope I'm not asking for something impossible. It's strange I've found no similar request, since the anidb mod scraper seems quite popular.
Thank you very much. Smile
I use Kodi the latest version and use addon aeon mq and have problems downloading pictures with some movies that are theoretically well, such Apocalypse Now (1979 ) or Matrix (1999). What could be the problem ?

Thanks in advance.
hello

cheers for the amazing add-on.

just wondered if anyone has got it working with season posters and season thumbs??
it just wont download anything to do with seasons.

I had a look on the wiki and it shows the file format to use for season posters which seems to be

Season Posters (seasonx.jpg)
Season Banners (seasonbannerx.jpg)
Season Thumb 16:9 (seasonx-landscape.jpg | seasonall-landscape.jpg)

where x = single digit season numbersHuh

it just seems odd as the season posters that do work with kodi via ember media manager are numbered (seasonxx.jpg) where xx = double digit season numbers.

I have tried naming my season landscapes in both formats season5-landscape.jpg and season05-landscape.jpg but neither work?, its the same for season banners and season posters.

just think its strange that artwork downloader only does single digit season numbers as I have quite a few tv series with seasons in double digits like The Simpsons upto season 26, Law and Order upto season 20 etc.

I was just wondering if anyone had got this working or whether it is going to be fixed in the future with double digit season numbers like 01, 02, 03, 14, 15, etc?

cheers

crookers13
(2015-02-20, 13:41)crookers13 Wrote: hello

just wondered if anyone has got it working with season posters and season thumbs??

I had a look on the wiki and it shows the file format to use for season posters which seems to be

it just seems odd as the season posters that do work with kodi via ember media manager are numbered (seasonxx.jpg) where xx = double digit season numbers.

I have tried naming my season landscapes in both formats season5-landscape.jpg and season05-landscape.jpg but neither work?, its the same for season banners and season posters.

just think its strange that artwork downloader only does single digit season numbers as I have quite a few tv series with seasons in double digits like The Simpsons upto season 26, Law and Order upto season 20 etc.

I was just wondering if anyone had got this working or whether it is going to be fixed in the future with double digit season numbers like 01, 02, 03, 14, 15, etc?

cheers

crookers13

What i do (Aeon nox Shednox at the moment), is go to the show, Info, Manual artworkd download the season art u want, then i go to each season poster one by one and press C (contextual menu), look for chose art, poster, and search in the local folder (for the poster u just downloaded with Artwork downloader). Not automatic, i know, but if u do it at the proper time with each new season, it is not such a hard work, and u get what u want.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
(2015-02-20, 13:41)crookers13 Wrote: hello

cheers

crookers13

I believe the problem you're describing is a Kodi issue. If art is being downloaded then there is no issue with this add-on. There is however an issue where Kodi does not re-scan existing tv shows to detect art for new seasons or new art for existing seasons. You currently have to do this manually. 174378 (thread)
Personally, I think the add on is broken with respect to season posters for TV shows. I have turned on the local files option, and it downloads and stores all of the available other selected formats but *never* any season posters. Same as reported by numerous other users over the past several months.

TRJB
(2015-02-23, 06:47)therealjoeblow Wrote: Personally, I think the add on is broken with respect to season posters for TV shows. I have turned on the local files option, and it downloads and stores all of the available other selected formats but *never* any season posters. Same as reported by numerous other users over the past several months.

TRJB

It does. Or at least on my side, don't wanna be categorical.
I have local info turned on, also, and i do as i said a few posts back.
I'm gonna double check cos now u made me doubt.

edit: Yeah, it worked manually (Helix 14.2 beta 1 here), but, i had to insist:
1. went to the show and info.... artword downloader manual.... season posters....
2. it does not update automatically so i navigated to the season in the library, press c over the poster, manage, chose art, poster, looked for the one i got and it was not there
3. went back to the main library show, press info, artworkd downloader manual, season posters
4. got to the season in the library, press c over the poster of the season i wanted to change, manage, chose art, poster, local items folder, this time it was there, so i chose it.
5. had to repeat the 4th step once again, and this time it was in actual poster, so i chose that one, and voilá....

This is more or less what i used to do on gotham too... Agree, not automatic, but at least i can chose the season posters.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
  • 148(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18