• 153(current)
Artwork Downloader
@mato2015: You shouldn't have enabled "Use local files". This addon doesn't support multiple movies in a single folder, and will create a single "poster.jpg" or "fanart.jpg" for all movies in the folder. Reading this thread would have told you that...

Quickest fix is to rescrape your entire library from scratch.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2015-03-29, 05:33)Milhouse Wrote: @mato2015: You shouldn't have enabled "Use local files". This addon doesn't support multiple movies in a single folder, and will create a single "poster.jpg" or "fanart.jpg" for all movies in the folder. Reading this thread would have told you that...

Quickest fix is to rescrape your entire library from scratch.

...thanks for this tip, i've change my structur and rebuilt the database.. and see.. all images are at the right place. Wunderful addon...

thank you !

Blush
matrix | UBUNTU 20.04
how to increase the maximum
"maximum ekstrafanart"?
Flest, you would need to modified the last range value to the one you need (currently 20) in the Plugin settings: Limit section of AD's settings.xml located in ...AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.artwork.downloader\resources\settings.xml Line 30:

Code:
<setting label="32053" type="slider"    id="limit_extrafanart_maximum"   subsetting="true" enable="eq(-1,true)" visible="eq(-1,true)" default="5"     range="5,5,20"  option="int" />

I trust you would use this limit with responsibility so your scraping time doesn't jump to eternity and the servers don't get overloaded.
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
how to remove a film or series from updates (download)?

or download all the fanart only for one movie or TV series,
and not the whole at once? )))

I downloaded all the fanart, looked at them and removed the bad,
but when adding a new movie, and running plugin again he download fanart that I erased
I've gone ahead and reorganized my "movie" library structure, specifically, organizing each movie into an individual directory of it's own instead of a single directory containing all movie files. The steps I took were:

1) Uninstall Artwork Downloader
2) Remove any folder associated to AD within my Kodi directory
3) Removed sources from Video Library
4) Created individual sub-directories for each movie within my main "Movie" directory, and moved the specific movie file into its respective folder
5) Installed Artwork Downloader, and enabled "Use local files"
6) Re-added sources to Video Library, enabled that files are stored into individual folders, and re-scrapped
7) After files were added to library, I ran Artwork Downloader

The thing is, AD did not download any files after it was executed, displaying that 0 files downloaded. I was expecting to see image files downloaded into the individual movie directories alongside the video file. Did nothing download because I have "Use local files" enabled?
8) Log
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
Hello guys !
i´ve a problem with Artwork Downloader
The script is able to download all images expect the Logos and Clearart for TV Shows.
IS this a known issue or is it a problem on my side?

config :
Openelec 5.0.8 (Kodi with Neon Skin)
Artwork downloader 13.0.0
TheMovieDatabase Scraper (working with tvdb scraper)

Why is not working with TheMovieDatabase Scraper ?
Is it my setup or is artwork downloader not retrieving TVSHOW art from fanart.tv ? I tried to get this (and some other) artwork https://fanart.tv/series/266631/thunderbirds-are-go/ but no success. It keeps reporting Total artwork 0 and failed on all the categories like logo, hdclearart etc.

Using kodi 14.2 with aeon nox 5 skin

log can be found http://pastebin.com/0Y8Ct0Rk
How to post a debug log ; MacOS acces the hidden userdata folder ; How to post a question ; How to fix gatekeeper issues
@Walt74: The link you have supplied for the art contains none of the images you expect to fetch but HD artwork. The latter isn't supported by AD.
Best,

capfuturo

(2015-04-07, 15:23)capfuturo Wrote: @Walt74: The link you have supplied for the art contains none of the images you expect to fetch but HD artwork. The latter isn't supported by AD.

Why didnt i see that......Confused
How to post a debug log ; MacOS acces the hidden userdata folder ; How to post a question ; How to fix gatekeeper issues
(2015-04-07, 15:23)capfuturo Wrote: @Walt74: The link you have supplied for the art contains none of the images you expect to fetch but HD artwork. The latter isn't supported by AD.

it is
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
@Martijn Is it possible to run Artwork Downloader to add a new art type when using the local files files option?

ie I'm making my own TV show artwork for my Fire TV skin as seen here -

Each image is named ftv.jpg but it's a pain having to add each one separately on my systems so I'd like to run Artwork Downloader to find and add them for me.

Thanks.
that would need to be hacked in and just searching for "random" files could become a mess.
not impossible of course
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Once I have added the initial new art type to Kodi (eg ftv) then ListItem.Artwork(ftv) becomes a valid type but Kodi doesn't then add it for new shows or refreshes.
  • 153(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18