• 182(current)
Artwork Downloader
The last few posts seems related to my issues where no poster is downloaded and I end up with http links as my default art, which will not display unless linked to internet connection.
This is on Krypton and Leia.

TV show posters are fine. As is all other artwork, but I am also not seeing any extra fanart being downloaded (movies).

edit: Running AD from tvshow information screen causes error.
(2017-07-08, 02:26)Karellen Wrote: @iMak et al,

I can not replicate your problem. This is a screen shot I have just taken moments ago...

https://ibb.co/gEaM4a
Which movie is that?
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
You could turn on debug logging in AD and Kodi and post your logs to pastebin. Then there might be developer interest. Devs don't always have time to beg for data.

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
@iMak,

I don't remember exactly which movie I used in that image, so I just checked a few movies again...

Arrival (2016)
Aeon Flux
Allegiant
Analyze This
Analyze That
Batman Begins

I think it is safe to say I am not experiencing that problem.

Could you do the following...
1. Change your skin to the default Estuary
2. Follow instructions in para 2.1 here... http://kodi.wiki/view/Artwork#Importing....ng_Artwork

Are you able to change your Poster and Fanart?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Posters and Fanarts are available for TV Shows... Exactly the same Posters and Fanarts we used to get for Movies.

Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
@Karellen

By following the instructions in para 2.1 in the given link, I can change the Artwork even with Aeon MQ7, no issues here.

The issue is that, for Movies there is no more Poster and Fanart in the listing.

I tried to reinstall the Addon "without uninstall it" but still the same.
This is with new clean leia (32bit) central sql db

Code:
20:21:47.222 T:4476  NOTICE: Artwork Downloader: ######## Artwork Downloader: Initializing...............................
20:21:47.222 T:4476  NOTICE: Artwork Downloader: ## Add-on Name = Artwork Downloader
20:21:47.222 T:4476  NOTICE: Artwork Downloader: ## Version     = 13.1.0
20:21:49.304 T:4476   ERROR: SQL: [MyVideos108] The table does not exist
                                            Query: DELETE FROM tag_link WHERE media_id=27 AND media_type='tvshow'
20:21:49.304 T:4476   ERROR: EXCEPTION: Unknown exception thrown from the call "XBMCAddon::xbmc::executeJSONRPC"
20:21:49.305 T:4476   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.RuntimeError'>
                                            Error Contents: Unknown exception thrown from the call "XBMCAddon::xbmc::executeJSONRPC"
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\dan\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.artwork.downloader\default.py", line 823, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\dan\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.artwork.downloader\default.py", line 106, in __init__
                                                self._batch_download(download_list)
                                              File "C:\Users\dan\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.artwork.downloader\default.py", line 648, in _batch_download
                                                xbmc.executeJSONRPC('{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.SetTVShowDetails", "params": { "tvshowid": %i, "art": { "%s": "%s" }}, "id": 1 }' %(item['dbid'], item['art_type'], item['url']))
                                            RuntimeError: Unknown exception thrown from the call "XBMCAddon::xbmc::executeJSONRPC"
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
I did another try with Estuary MOD skin which has the ability to choose Artwork manually...

No issues with Choose art...

Again, no Poster and Fanart in the listing...

@iMak,

That's as far as I can go with assistance on this issue. There is nothing else I can currently think of, especially as I can't see it happening on my two systems. The add-on developer needs to have a look.

It is best if you post a debug log, capturing the issue of the artwork scan, then manually trying to change the artwork as shown in your images.

In the interim, you still have the ability to change artwork using other methods.

Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen

Thanks for your efforts trying to find a solution.

But there is definitely a bug, as others are facing the same issue.

The beauty of choosing Artworks from Artwork downloader and not from Choose art, is that you can see the Language, Size, Rating and Votes and also a bigger preview of the artwork.
Hi!

Since a few days artwork downloader only downloads banner, clearart, disc, landscape and logo artwork.

There is no extrafanart and extrathumbs available, it seems.

Is this a known problem or am i the only one?
(2017-07-12, 12:12)epicfail Wrote: Hi!

Since a few days artwork downloader only downloads banner, clearart, disc, landscape and logo artwork.

Hi, the same problem here.
estuary mod on kodi 17.3
thanks to report the problem
(2017-07-11, 23:46)iMak Wrote: @Karellen

Thanks for your efforts trying to find a solution.

But there is definitely a bug, as others are facing the same issue.

The beauty of choosing Artworks from Artwork downloader and not from Choose art, is that you can see the Language, Size, Rating and Votes and also a bigger preview of the artwork.

If I may add, animated posters and fanart are not downloaded by default anymore even if you enable them on the settings.

I hope someone can find a solution. Thanks.
(2017-07-12, 12:12)epicfail Wrote: Hi!

I am having this problem too but only for movies. For TV shows it is fine. Using krypton 17.3 and plexkodiconnect.
I'am Having same issue to with my Movie Folders some Have extrafanart and extrathumbs and some don't.
But when i am flipping threw my collection in (Kodi) It Have Fanart and Posters
  • 182(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18