• 192(current)
Artwork Downloader
Could be a lot of reasons, why the developer of this addon would not respond. I just hope that he or she reads this. One user reporting an issue. Could be an individual setup problem. More users with the same issue maybe addon error or fanart.tv issue, right?
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

Intel NUC 4250U (Haswell) in Abel H2 chassis, Philips 55OLED804
(2017-08-12, 19:28)Ipaddle Wrote: Could be a lot of reasons, why the developer of this addon would not respond. I just hope that he or she reads this. One user reporting an issue. Could be an individual setup problem. More users with the same issue maybe addon error or fanart.tv issue, right?

The issue is under review, please be patient.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Perfect thank so much for devote time
(2017-08-12, 19:45)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2017-08-12, 19:28)Ipaddle Wrote: Could be a lot of reasons, why the developer of this addon would not respond. I just hope that he or she reads this. One user reporting an issue. Could be an individual setup problem. More users with the same issue maybe addon error or fanart.tv issue, right?

Perfect thank so much for devote time
Is a fix/ solution on it's way?
Martijn (or any other kodi team member) hasn't really responded here so no clue
(2017-08-12, 19:45)Lunatixz Wrote:

Under review. What's that mean?
It's almost September.
It probably means that the developer knows about it and will take a look at the issue when he has time for it,
Perhaps he's on a well deserved holiday being it's holiday time in allot of country's.

Don't forget the development and maintenance is all done in some one unpaid free time.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
I've got the plugin working with the two personal and commercial APIs from themoviedb and fanarttv respectively.

It's renaming the poster for example moviename-poster.jpg as opposed to poster.jpg and moviename-banner.jpg as opposed to banner.jpg which is what it used to do as far as I remember.

How do I change that back FROM these examples:
Code:
Watchmen (2009) (Director's Cut) 1080p BRRip DTS 5.1ch x265-banner.jpg
Watchmen (2009) (Director's Cut) 1080p BRRip DTS 5.1ch x265-landscape.jpg
Watchmen (2009) (Director's Cut) 1080p BRRip DTS 5.1ch x265-disc.png
Watchmen (2009) (Director's Cut) 1080p BRRip DTS 5.1ch x265-clearart.png
Watchmen (2009) (Director's Cut) 1080p BRRip DTS 5.1ch x265-logo.png
Watchmen (2009) (Director's Cut) 1080p BRRip DTS 5.1ch x265-fanart.jpg
Watchmen (2009) (Director's Cut) 1080p BRRip DTS 5.1ch x265-poster.jpg

TO:
Code:
banner.jpg
landscape.jpg
disc.png
clearart.png
logo.png
fanart.jpg
poster.jpg

I'm using AD v13.1.0

Thanks.
(2017-08-28, 00:37)TRaSH Wrote: Perhaps he's on a well deserved holiday being it's holiday time in allot of country's.

No he's not
Moanbag is in da place!
Might be a little late to the party but from the last few pages what I can gather is everyone is having the same issue as me in the sense that this addon no longer works
Been trying to figure it out on my own because none of my movie artwork is downloading

Is there a fix at this stage or just patiently waiting for an update?
(2017-09-05, 14:39)pauly3069 Wrote: Might be a little late to the party but from the last few pages what I can gather is everyone is having the same issue as me in the sense that this addon no longer works
Been trying to figure it out on my own because none of my movie artwork is downloading

Is there a fix at this stage or just patiently waiting for an update?

Follow instructions in post #2848
Moanbag is in da place!
I put the personal API keys released from their sites, but the plugin returns to work only for poster and fanart ... all the other plugin entries like clearart and cdart banners .... they do not even appear in the "GUI" choice ... Something wrong?
(2017-09-06, 08:18)marci0 Wrote: I put the personal API keys released from their sites, but the plugin returns to work only for poster and fanart ... all the other plugin entries like clearart and cdart banners .... they do not even appear in the "GUI" choice ... Something wrong?

The "fix" need project API key from fanart.tv

Did you get by mistake a personal API key?
Moanbag is in da place!
Thumbs Up 
(2017-09-06, 13:58)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-09-06, 08:18)marci0 Wrote: I put the personal API keys released from their sites, but the plugin returns to work only for poster and fanart ... all the other plugin entries like clearart and cdart banners .... they do not even appear in the "GUI" choice ... Something wrong?

The "fix" need project API key from fanart.tv

Did you get by mistake a personal API key?

damn me you are right ....

I had pasted the personal and not the developer ...

tnx man!..
  • 192(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18