• 200(current)
Artwork Downloader
(2017-12-04, 14:41)Bitter Wrote: Here is my log

https://pastebin.com/CXASucP4

I think there are a lot of "garbage", but you could find what you want
It's strange, it seems that the Artwork.Download stop or crash during your log,  but I don't know why. And this is hard to know from the log if it stop while kodi startup or when you open the dialog or just when you try to search something. I need a log after kodi finish its startup, after open the Artwork Downloader dialog, and after pressing 'Fanart' for searching.

By the way, what is your OS, Kodi version and skin that you are using?
(2017-12-04, 15:57)burekas Wrote: By the way, what is your OS, Kodi version and skin that you are using?

Kodi 17.6
OS Windows 10 64bits
Artwork downloader - Your version with my keys
Skin - Aeon MQ7  2.0.7.5
Berofe run art work

https://pastebin.com/AMUf1uc5

After run Artwork

https://pastebin.com/qzbMec0r
As i told before, there is some interaction with other script or something like that wich mades artworkdownloader don't work

Two computer, same version os Kodi, same version of OS, same version of artworkdownloader in one doens'r work neither movies and tvshows and in one works with tv shows but not movies.

Booth cases the same error ID NOT FOUND
This is the last error log, after delete all and start again

18:30:23.663 T:1228  NOTICE: Artwork Downloader: ######## Artwork Downloader: Initializing...............................
18:30:23.663 T:1228  NOTICE: Artwork Downloader: ## Add-on Name = Artwork Downloader
18:30:23.663 T:1228  NOTICE: Artwork Downloader: ## Version     = 14.2.0.0
18:30:25.611 T:1228   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
                                            Error Contents: ('rating',)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.artwork.downloader\default.py", line 824, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\Kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.artwork.downloader\default.py", line 140, in __init__
                                                self.download_artwork(mediaList, providers['movie_providers'])
                                              File "C:\Users\Kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.artwork.downloader\default.py", line 409, in download_artwork
                                                self._download_process(currentmedia)
                                              File "C:\Users\Kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.artwork.downloader\default.py", line 433, in _download_process
                                                self._download_art(currentmedia, art_type, currentmedia['artworkdir'])
                                              File "C:\Users\Kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.artwork.downloader\default.py", line 543, in _download_art
                                                pref_language)
                                              File "C:\Users\Kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.artwork.downloader\lib\apply_filters.py", line 34, in filter
                                                return fanart(data)
                                              File "C:\Users\Kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.artwork.downloader\lib\apply_filters.py", line 90, in fanart
                                                elif limit.get('limit_artwork') and data.get('artwork')['rating'] < limit.get('limit_extrafanart_rating'):
                                            KeyError: ('rating',)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

This error appears when I go to addons - artworkdownloader - execute
@Bitter

Are you sure you check it like this: Library -> Movie -> Movie information -> choose art -> Artwork download dialog opened -> Fanart?

This is how the log should be: (Checked on 'Wonder Woman')
https://pastebin.com/UAxV4MCy

Code:
20:54:05.090 T:13032   DEBUG: Artwork Downloader: API: http://api.themoviedb.org/3/movie/tt0451...3b892a0545
20:54:05.220 T:13032   DEBUG: Artwork Downloader: API: http://webservice.fanart.tv/v3/movies/tt...e12ebc60ae

Your Artwork Downloader addon is terminated for an unknown reason.

I saw that there are a lot of messages regarding the Extrafanart that I don't use I think, maybe it relate to it.

I don't like to do the 'execute' operation, because it change all the fanarts in the library sometime, and some of them I chose manually.

By the way what is your skin? because the OS, Kodi and the addon version are the same.
(2017-12-04, 21:01)burekas Wrote: Are you sure you check it like this: Library -> Movie -> Movie information -> choose art -> Artwork download dialog opened -> Fanart?
I don't know what do you mean....Can you post a picture?

(2017-12-04, 21:01)burekas Wrote: By the way what is your skin? because the OS, Kodi and the addon version are the same.

I use Aeon MQ7 2.0.7.5. I also ask into the Aeon MQ forum trying to solve the problem, but at this moment no solution yet
(2017-12-04, 21:44)Bitter Wrote:
(2017-12-04, 21:01)burekas Wrote: Are you sure you check it like this: Library -> Movie -> Movie information -> choose art -> Artwork download dialog opened -> Fanart?
I don't know what do you mean....Can you post a picture?

(2017-12-04, 21:01)burekas Wrote: By the way what is your skin? because the OS, Kodi and the addon version are the same.

I use Aeon MQ7 2.0.7.5. I also ask into the Aeon MQ forum trying to solve the problem, but at this moment no solution yet 
Macos High Sierra,

Kodi 18 Leia (nightly)
Skin: Aeon nox :Silvo
screenshot
(2017-12-04, 22:27)icemanxbe Wrote: screenshot

Mine using AeonMQ

Screenshot 1

Since the releaser of the artwork downloader has abandoned the plugin has progressively worked ever worse ... until it no longer works ....
I will have to settle for the posters only .... goodbye clearart, logos and discart Sad ....

As long as it was enough to place the pvt API keys in the two .py files was still acceptable, but now it seems to me that there is a new problem always lurking at every slightest variation....
I don't have any problem anymore with Artwork Downloader (With the version I have created and fixed 14.2.0.0 => Post #2971 )
I'm using Titan skin. Try to switch to another skin and check again.

Manually searching with Artwork Downloader.
Choose 'Fanart' for example

Here are the results (Came from Fanart.tv + themoviedb.org)
(2017-12-04, 23:26)burekas Wrote: I don't have any problem anymore with Artwork Downloader (With the version I have created and fixed 14.2.0.0 => Post #2971 )
I'm using Titan skin. Try to switch to another skin and check again.

Manually searching with Artwork Downloader.
Choose 'Fanart' for example
https://s33.postimg.org/6dq4c26bz/screenshot019.pngImage

Here are the results (Came from Fanart.tv + themoviedb.org)
https://s33.postimg.org/lz7fw0akf/screenshot018.pngImage
I downloaded and tried to install your zip file and give me error when I try to import it from the "install from zip" add-on menu with 17.6 krypton and Aeon mq7 skin.
(2017-12-04, 23:35)marci0 Wrote: I downloaded and tried to install your zip file and give me error when I try to import it from the "install from zip" add-on menu with 17.6 krypton and Aeon mq7 skin. 
This could happen if the folder of the addon is open, or one of the files there is in use.
Close all the explorer windows.
Try to uninstall it first. Close and open kodi, try install it from the zip again (Don't forger to enter your own api keys after that)
(2017-12-04, 23:39)burekas Wrote:
(2017-12-04, 23:35)marci0 Wrote: I downloaded and tried to install your zip file and give me error when I try to import it from the "install from zip" add-on menu with 17.6 krypton and Aeon mq7 skin. 
This could happen if the folder of the addon is open, or one of the files there is in use.
Close all the explorer windows.
Try to uninstall it first. Close and open kodi, try install it from the zip again (Don't forger to enter your own api keys after that) 
I put it manually on OSX (do not use windows), the plugin is now updated ... I replaced the keys ... "111111111111111". Smile "2222222222222" Smile ... but .....

no way .... Provider ID error ....

Noooooooope.
  • 200(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18