• 201(current)
Artwork Downloader
(2017-12-04, 23:56)marci0 Wrote: I put it manually on OSX (do not use windows), the plugin is now updated ... I replaced the keys ... "111111111111111". Smile "2222222222222" Smile ... but .....

no way .... Provider ID error ....

Noooooooope. 
 What is your skin?
Because it seems that all of you use the same skin.

Basically I found two other place that are using the api keys (skinhelper and metadata addons) , I don't know if it connected to this problem of yours.
@burekas, I think also that seems all the problems are using AeonMQ.....should have any other link bewteen scripts......
(2017-12-04, 23:59)burekas Wrote:
(2017-12-04, 23:56)marci0 Wrote: I put it manually on OSX (do not use windows), the plugin is now updated ... I replaced the keys ... "111111111111111". Smile "2222222222222" Smile ... but .....

no way .... Provider ID error ....

Noooooooope. 
 What is your skin?
Because it seems that all of you use the same skin.

Basically I found two other place that are using the api keys (skinhelper and metadata addons) , I don't know if it connected to this problem of yours. 
I use the skin aeon Mq7, the 2.0.75 release with 17.6 Kodi on mac OSX,
So far the only point where I had inserted the API was single ... I never had to insert them in multiple configuration files ... in conclusion only in the two .py files of script of the artwork downloader
So try to change your skin to the default or something else and check if it's working there. (I'm using Titan skin without any problem)
If yes, the problem is with your skin, so the skin developer should check it.
Maybe he is using bad api keys in his helpers addons or something else, or using other addon that make the problem (Maybe ExtendedInfo or something like that)

But still, use the version I have created 14.2.0.0 because I have added support for Fanart.tv there.
(2017-12-04, 23:26)burekas Wrote: I don't have any problem anymore with Artwork Downloader (With the version I have created and fixed 14.2.0.0 => Post #2971 )
I'm using Titan skin. Try to switch to another skin and check again.

Manually searching with Artwork Downloader.
Choose 'Fanart' for example

Here are the results (Came from Fanart.tv + themoviedb.org)
thats is only for your skin... we dont have that option to choose from fanart..

is it possible to update 14.2.0.1 for the rest that dont have your skin?? please..
(2017-12-05, 01:22)xbmcwood Wrote: thats is only for your skin... we dont have that option to choose from fanart..

is it possible to update 14.2.0.1 for the rest that dont have your skin?? please.. 
 It doesn't relate to Artwork Downloader addon as I know, maybe it's skin issue.
So only your skin developer can solve this. I don't know.
I have just fixed the search/result issue not the GUI.
I use (fuse)neue and I have the ID not found error.
does anyone know where i could get original Artwork downloader zip ??
(2017-12-05, 06:24)xbmcwood Wrote: does anyone know where i could get original Artwork downloader zip ??
From the official repository 
 https://kodi.tv/addon/program-add-ons-sc...downloader#
(2017-12-05, 08:14)marci0 Wrote:
(2017-12-05, 06:24)xbmcwood Wrote: does anyone know where i could get original Artwork downloader zip ??
From the official repository 
 https://kodi.tv/addon/program-add-ons-sc...downloader
 sweet thanks.. i didnt know kodi website had this section..
my Log
http://paste.ubuntu.com/26116988/
@xbmcwood

You haven't enabled debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging. Restart Kodi then replicated the problem.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I think we should find a "universal" solution because the customization when we talk about Kodi is implicit, we do not use all the same skins, but before all these problems with the API and now you do not know what ... it worked well with all the skins that supported it
(2017-12-03, 23:22)burekas Wrote: Fix for the fanart.tv problem with Fanarts & Posters results
+ Updated addon zip file

@Bitter
First I think your problem "No provider ID found for looking up artwork." was because you also made changes in the code of default.py as @JohnyBee suggested in his post. (It reproduced when I tried his code)
This code fix is wrong, you don't need to use it.

Second, your version seems to be older. I have 14.1.0.0 (I don't remember from where it was)
So I have already made for you a new version zip file 14.2.0.0 with all the necessary code fixes I have also done to Fanart.TV scraper (So it also able to bring Fanart and Posters results)
I have checked it and it ok, just download it and install from a zip.
Note: After update, enter your correct API key in the 'fanarttv.py' and 'tmdb.py' files (Kodi\addons\script.artwork.downloader\lib\provider) like the instructions:
* For checking if your API Keys are ok follow the instructions below.

'fanarttv.py' (line 34)
Code:
API_KEY =  '11111111111111111111 ' # Replace 11111111111111111111 with your own Project key from fanart.tv site, keep it between the apostrophes.
'tmdb.py' (line 33)
Code:
API_KEY = '22222222222222222222' # Replace 22222222222222222222 with your own private key from themoviedb.org site, keep it between the apostrophes.

This is what I wrote in the changelog file:
Code:
v14.2.00
- @burekas Fix
- Fix fanart.tv scraper results for Fanart and Poster types (Movies and TV shows)
- Important Note: After the update, please get your own private API from fanart.tv and themoviedb.org sites, edit and replace them respectively in these files 'fanarttv.py' and 'tmdb.py' (Kodi\addons\script.artwork.downloader\lib\provider)
- Additional fix of @JohnyBee for themoviedb.org provider ('tmdb.py'): "Artwork Downloader" was cannot cope with movies search by release date.

Then test it:
- Go to your Movies library.
- Choose a movie and open the information window.
- Open "Choose art" and check Fanart for example.

Tell me if it's ok now.

•  By the way, is somebody know who is responsible on this addon or the official GitHub, so I could maybe make a PR?
======================================================================
NOTE:- How to create your own API Keys
- Ways to check if your APIs are ok

Quote:themoviedb.org (tmdb.py)
- You must have your active API_KEY from themoviedb.org (API_KEY included in Artwork Downloader does not work).
- You login in to themoviedb.org and generate your API_KEY

** Testing API_KEY from themoviedb:
- In Firefox/Chrome type:
Code:
http://api.themoviedb.org/3/movie/274857/images?api_key=Your_API_KEY
- You should get something like this:
Code:
{ "Id": 274857, "backdrops": [{ "ASPECT_RATIO aspect": 1.777777777777778 "FILE_PATH" "/ 22eFfWlar6MtXO5qG25TkjLphoj.jpg", "height" 1080 "iso_639_1": "en", "vote_average": 5318, "vote_count" 3 "width": 1920}, { "ASPECT_RATIO aspect": 1.777777777777778 "FILE_PATH" "/ 5GhvQpK4XO16NJVUPljK27KUQYp.jpg", "height" 2160 "iso_639_1": null "vote_average": 5318 " vote_count "3" width ": 3840}, {" ASPECT_RATIO aspect ": 1.777777777777778" FILE_PATH "" / rhs0spoLwcdF7ftXwBCHUVZQoQ4.jpg "," height "1080" iso_639_1 ":" en "," vote_average ": 5312, "vote_count" 1 "width": 1920} .....................
- Your API_KEY is OK!Fanart.tv (fanarttv.py)
- You must have your active Project_API_Key (no Personal API Key!) with fanart.tv (Project_API_Key included with Artwork Downloader does not work)
- You login in to fanart.tv and generate your Project_API_Key (no Personal API Key!)

** Testing Project_API_Key from fanart:
- In Firefox/Chrome type:
Code:
http://webservice.fanart.tv/v3/movies/274857?api_key=Your_Project_API_Key
- You should get something like this:
Code:
{
"Name": "King Arthur: Legend of the Sword",
"Tmdb_id": "274857",
"Imdb_id": "tt3496992",
"Movieposter": [
{
"Id": "191663",
"Url": "https://assets.fanart.tv/fanart/movies/274857/movieposter/king-arthur-legend-of-the-sword-58f73d8b51d4e.jpg",
"Lang": "00",
"Likes": "8"
}
{
"Id": "190897",
"Url": "https://assets.fanart.tv/fanart/movies/274857/movieposter/king-arthur-legend-of-the-sword-58ed50d0b9ec8.jpg",
"Lang": "00",
"Likes": "6"
}
{..............
- Your Project_API_Key is OK!
 This is great work, thanks so much for sharing! I can confirm that this fix works on my setup (using the Arctic Zephyr skin if that's relevant)

One thing that might need clarification is that people need to make sure to delete your commented instructions from the fanart.py and tmdb.py files as well as add their api keys (I didn't do this at first which resulted in errors)

It would be great if this code could make it into Martijn's main addon, with the ability to set the API keys in the UI so that they can persist over updates

Thanks again! Really glad to have logos back!
(2017-12-05, 13:41)bigwillch Wrote:  This is great work, thanks so much for sharing! I can confirm that this fix works on my setup (using the Arctic Zephyr skin if that's relevant)

One thing that might need clarification is that people need to make sure to delete your commented instructions from the fanart.py and tmdb.py files as well as add their api keys (I didn't do this at first which resulted in errors)

It would be great if this code could make it into Martijn's main addon, with the ability to set the API keys in the UI so that they can persist over updates

Thanks again! Really glad to have logos back! 
Thank you.
I'm glad that it's helpful.

As I said, their problem with the provider ID is probably a skin issue (Aeon) that should be solve there.

Regarding the 'Comment', the user only need to replace the number with his own key, the comment there should not makes a problem.
The text that is written in the right side of to the '#' is a comment and should not supposed to break the code or something.

I think it's a good idea to add an option for insert the keys in the addon setting, instead of touching the code.
I will try to learn how to do this and post you an update if it will be..

Reminder:
Fix for the fanart.tv problem with Fanarts & Posters results + Updated addon zip file 14.2.0.0
  • 201(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18