• 13(current)
Artwork Downloader
nice tool its working fine in the most tested ways.

But when i only want to download Movie Fanarts in a separate Folder in Batchmode nothing happens ... I get a message that it starts but i never get any images in the folder.
If i select only movie extra fanarts in the settings everything is working fine. But with only movie fanarts nothing happens ...

Just tried again and i get this log entry for each movie in my XBMC DB
PHP Code:
19:23:14 T:1684  NOTICEArtwork Downloader:  - Mars Attacks!: No ID foundskipping 
so there is not even one singel fanart availible ?
ASUS F2A85-M LE | A6-5400K | 4 GB DDR3-1866 | 128GB SSD | Windows 8 64 bit | XBMC 12 | Cirrus EV3
Onkyo TX-NR509 5.1 + Teufel Consono 35
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
keibertz Wrote:nice tool its working fine in the most tested ways.

But when i only want to download Movie Fanarts in a separate Folder in Batchmode nothing happens ... I get a message that it starts but i never get any images in the folder.
If i select only movie extra fanarts in the settings everything is working fine. But with only movie fanarts nothing happens ...
The seperate folder option only works with extrafanarts (yes it's not really mentioned anywhere maybe we'll add a small note)

Quote:Just tried again and i get this log entry for each movie in my XBMC DB
PHP Code:
19:23:14 T:1684  NOTICEArtwork Downloader:  - Mars Attacks!: No ID foundskipping 
so there is not even one singel fanart availible ?

That message means there is no IMDB or TVDB Id stored in the XBMC database so we cannot search for artwork. So the scraper didn't add it when it was first scraped. Maybe it help on re-adding the movie to the XBMC database.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Small bugfix release:
script.artwork.downloader-Eden(1.0.3)-RC1.zip

1.0.3 RC1
- Fixed: Error below limit check
- Added: Try conversion of non standard IMDB Id
Martijn Wrote:The seperate folder option only works with extrafanarts (yes it's not really mentioned anywhere maybe we'll add a small note)

That message means there is no IMDB or TVDB Id stored in the XBMC database so we cannot search for artwork. So the scraper didn't add it when it was first scraped. Maybe it help on re-adding the movie to the XBMC database.
Ok that explaines everything thx for the clarification. And Yes a note would be fine Rolleyes
ASUS F2A85-M LE | A6-5400K | 4 GB DDR3-1866 | 128GB SSD | Windows 8 64 bit | XBMC 12 | Cirrus EV3
Onkyo TX-NR509 5.1 + Teufel Consono 35
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
keibertz Wrote:Ok that explaines everything thx for the clarification. And Yes a note would be fine Rolleyes

How about this Smile
Quote:Centralize extrafanart (Can be used for extrafanart slideshow)
As an editor and technical writer, that phrasing looks good to me Smile
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K running latest stable Kodi version
- Sony Bravia XBR-x900h Android TV running latest stable Kodi version
- Skin: Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Just scrolled through this in one go so apologies if I missed a post.

I think that this just works for Movies and TV. Is it possible to add Music Videos that have been added using the ConcertDB scraper?
Hey,

Just updated but my xbmc seems to tell me I have two updates, one for artwork download and ... One for ... Artwork downloaded Huh

I've checked my plugins folder and I only have 1 Installation of artwork downloaded? Any reason why it shows as two In the addons update section?

Cheers,
Pat~
PatrickBateman Wrote:Hey,

Just updated but my xbmc seems to tell me I have two updates, one for artwork download and ... One for ... Artwork downloaded Huh

I've checked my plugins folder and I only have 1 Installation of artwork downloaded? Any reason why it shows as two In the addons update section?

Cheers,
Pat~

It's possible that one is the add-on and the other the service part. If you update the add-on that is listed under prograns the service will be automaticly updated to because it is part of the add-on.

If that's not the case i have no idea. Maybe one from an unofficial repo. I checked passion-xbmc and it is not from that one. The correct name should be "Artwork Downloader" version 1.0.2
Martijn,

I downloaded this tool, it looks good, but I have one question before I start downloading. Can you tell me where and how the downloaded data is saved? I currently have all my movies, tv shows and music nicely sorted out and I'm only in need of the actual extra fanart. Is the extra fanart saved in the root of the movie folder or in a seperate folder withing the movie folder. I'm just afraid to screw up my structure now that I worked so hard to get it right. Could you explain this a little bit in detail perhaps?

Thanks,
Grave
st graveyard Wrote:Martijn,

I downloaded this tool, it looks good, but I have one question before I start downloading. Can you tell me where and how the downloaded data is saved? I currently have all my movies, tv shows and music nicely sorted out and I'm only in need of the actual extra fanart. Is the extra fanart saved in the root of the movie folder or in a seperate folder withing the movie folder. I'm just afraid to screw up my structure now that I worked so hard to get it right. Could you explain this a little bit in detail perhaps?

Thanks,
Grave

Sure Smile

normal artwork is saved in side the folder where the actual video files resides and for extrafanart there will be a folder created inside that first folder.

so like this:
/Movies/
--/Movie A/
----movieA.mkv
----fanart.jpg
----cdart.jpg
----poster.jpg
----/extrafanart/ (images files)
----/extrathumbs/ (images files)

To be sure how it works the add-on can be run from several skins for one movie. Usually from the movie info window
Martijn Wrote:Sure Smile

normal artwork is saved in side the folder where the actual video files resides and for extrafanart there will be a folder created inside that first folder.

so like this:
/Movies/
--/Movie A/
----movieA.mkv
----fanart.jpg
----cdart.jpg
----poster.jpg
----/extrafanart/ (images files)
----/extrathumbs/ (images files)

To be sure how it works the add-on can be run from several skins for one movie. Usually from the movie info window

Thanks for the info, Martijn. This is just what I had hoped for ... And it seems to me that this tool could mean the end of EMBER for me ;-)
Call to the brave:
I did some code clean-up and would like some feedback if all still functions like it should
script.artwork.downloader-Eden(1.0.3)-RC3.zip

Please let me know.

Just heads up what is coming when new http://fanart.tv site goes live. We still needs a lot more images so any help is much appreciated.
Hi Martijn,

Great works! Thanks

Code:
WARNING: RemoveDirectory, cant remove dir </home/m4x1m/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/script.artwork.downloader/temp>. trying lower case.

Could you add a check if the folder exists? Every time I start XBMC I find this warning in debug log! Big Grin
LG M227WD - ASUS S1-AT5NM10E - LOGITECH HARMONY 300i - MINI KEYBOARD USB
Running Ubuntu Precise 12.04.04 - FRODO 12.03 - Transparency!
Movies: 996 - TV Show: 98 - Albums: 1161

My Script: Rating Update - Thumbnails Cleaner
m4x1m Wrote:Hi Martijn,

Great works! Thanks

Could you add a check if the folder exists? Every time I start XBMC I find this warning in debug log! Big Grin

Fixed for next version Wink
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18