• 106(current)
[RELEASE] Official XBMC boblight Addon
I also have a problem with Kodi 18L, if I enable Kodi Boblight, when my AVR is off I can't hear passthrough audio, when AVR is on I get a black no signal screen... Same settings as kodi 17.6 (where it works) and disabling Kodi Boblight resolves both of the problems.
My setup is kodibox (windows 10) -> AVR -> TV, DXVA renderer through nvidia 1030, the video is fullhd, h264, DTS.
You should try to post this in the windows support section
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Like this? Done it, no answer yet, but clearly something's broken in the API with dxva.

EDIT: fixed link.
@Maboz

That link does not work
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Fixed the link. For now I had to disable the add-on, but it's a pain after you're used to have lighting.
Updated to Kodi 18 on the Odroid C2 running Android, running a lightpack on openelec/pi.

Settings attempt 1
MediaCodec (Surface) hardware acceleration ON
MediaCodec hardware acceleration ON

Settings attempt 2
MediaCodec (Surface) hardware acceleration ON
MediaCodec hardware acceleration OFF

Settings attempt 3 (this was the setting before updating to Kodi 18)
MediaCodec (Surface) hardware acceleration OFF
MediaCodec hardware acceleration ON

Settings attempt 4
MediaCodec (Surface) hardware acceleration OFF
MediaCodec hardware acceleration OFF

Any ideas?
Hi folks,

I took the leap of faith and installed Leia even though I expected Boblight to not work afterwards.

But now I pleasantly surprised: Kodi works with boblight - even when I play stuff via the Netflix add on!

I’m running a W1064bit machine with WS2801+Adalight Arduino, just upgraded Kodi.
Добрый день. Подскажите пожалуйста, как настроить систему Android?

Good afternoon. Please tell me how to configure the Android system?

please tell me how to perform the settings?
I have ATV 4K and before ATV 4K I am using Hyperion with an android box. Any chance to boblight addon support TvOs and new Kodi Matrix?
Can't get Boblight to work, help wanted

Basic info:

Kodi (19.0-Matrix (18.9.730) Git:20201107-mediabrasil.tv). Platform: Windows NT x86 64-bit
Using Release Kodi x64
Kodi compiled 2020-11-07 by MSVC 191627041 for Windows NT x86 64-bit version 10.0 (0x0A000004)
Running on Windows 10 2004, kernel: Windows NT x86 64-bit version 10.0.19041.685
FFmpeg version/source: 4.3-Kodi
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2400G with Radeon Vega Graphics, 8 cores available
System has 8.0 GB of RAM installed
Desktop Resolution: 3840x2160 32Bit at 60Hz

Log file:

https://paste.kodi.tv/raw/avamohekom

Thank's in advance!
+1 Same error as above. can't get boblight to work on kodi matrix
kodi log
(2021-02-26, 08:00)skydancer Wrote: +1 Same error as above. can't get boblight to work on kodi matrix
kodi log

It does work I have it working...  but i run the daemon as a service systemctl enable boblight.service ... ubuntu 20.04  addon version 2.0.19 I think

boblight.service file

[Unit]
Description=boblight deamon
#SourcePath=/usr/bin/boblightd
DefaultDependencies=no
After=network.target

[Service]
#PAMName = login # you might want to try this one, did not work on all systems
ExecStart=/usr/bin/boblightd
Restart=on-abort

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target

oh ... and yes on Matrix

(2021-01-12, 09:05)kresimirv Wrote: Can't get Boblight to work, help wanted

Basic info:

Kodi (19.0-Matrix (18.9.730) Git:20201107-mediabrasil.tv). Platform: Windows NT x86 64-bit
Using Release Kodi x64
Kodi compiled 2020-11-07 by MSVC 191627041 for Windows NT x86 64-bit version 10.0 (0x0A000004)
Running on Windows 10 2004, kernel: Windows NT x86 64-bit version 10.0.19041.685

Log file:

Thank's in advance!
Well, at least on windows, It doesn't work. not for me
(2021-01-12, 09:05)kresimirv Wrote: Can't get Boblight to work, help wanted

Basic info:

Using Release Kodi x64

Log file:

Thank's in advance!

Exactly same problem here. Upgraded KODI to Matrix, Boblight to 2.0.19 and it's not working.

I  the log I can see:

EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'TypeError'>
                                                   Error Contents: can't concat str to bytes
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "C:\Users\pedro\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.xbmc.boblight\default.py", line 242, in <module>
                                                       run_boblight()
                                                     File "C:\Users\pedro\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.xbmc.boblight\default.py", line 193, in run_boblight
                                                       if main.startup() == 0:
                                                     File "C:\Users\pedro\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.xbmc.boblight\default.py", line 130, in startup
                                                       if xbmcgui.Dialog().yesno(__scriptname__, localize(32504) + " " + localize(32509)):
                                                   TypeError: can't concat str to bytes
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--
  • 106(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Official XBMC boblight Addon3