Download Actors Thumbnails
Hi everyone,

There's the option to download actors thumbnails when adding them to the libary. I forgot to tick it and allready set all the watched flags for the movies I have seen. Is there an easy way to get them afterwards ?

Cheers
Export your database, in advancedsettings.xml add

<videolibrary>
<importwatchedstate>true</importwatchedstate>
</videolibrary>

and reimport your shares. The watched state will be reimported as well and the missing actor pictures are downloaded also.
Hey thx for your fast reply !

Well I exported my libary and reimported it (didn't find that advancedsettings file but it reimported the watched status anyway) but the actors thumbs were not downloaded.
TempleClause Wrote:Hey thx for your fast reply !

Well I exported my libary and reimported it (didn't find that advancedsettings file but it reimported the watched status anyway) but the actors thumbs were not downloaded.

He was talking about exporting to separate files it sounds like you exported to single file which wont work and definitely needs the advancedsetting he gave you above to import the watch status this is not something you can find its something you must create

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Adv...ttings.xml

Be warned exporting to separate files adds artwork and nfo in with the media file itself or you can just choose nfo's which is where the watch status is saved

If you don't want anything in with the media file you could just backup your db file scrape your library again using the same settings then swap back the saved db file
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
I pretty sure it is single that will include the watched status. I use the separates all the time, and none of my movies show anything under status in the nfo's.
Tight_wad Wrote:I pretty sure it is single that will include the watched status. I use the separates all the time, and none of my movies show anything under status in the nfo's.

Both export options include watched status this is not the <status> tag in the nfo its the <playcount> tag anything with more than <playcount>0</playcount> will get watched status in XBMC but this is only imported from nfo's if you use the advancedsetting above
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
That is great, I learned something new. Thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Download Actors Thumbnails0