Problem in TV Shows
In Landscape view with extrafanart.
When I scroll thru my TV shows I see only a black screen with the logo on it. If I stay on a show for maybe 6-7 seconds then the fanarts start to cycle.
Any idea what's going on?
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
It's designed to first show the native fanart. Do you have fanart for that show if you press I and scroll to 'get fanart'?
Yes I do, it's actually a black screen picture as without using that in the past, the 1st of the extrafanart would appear almost on top of the default fanart. It wasn't a seemless change if you know what I mean.

Anyway, it's weird because it was setup the same way in Aeon Nox 1.7 and was working flawlessly. Did you change anything in the way extrafanarts are handled?
yes it now always shows the xbmc fanart for the first 10 sec anđ then extafanart begins to cycle.
I see.
Can we reduce the 10 sec action?
It's not needed. I think you have disabled regular fanart. In that case it shows the default tv shows fanart first for 10 seconds and then the extrafanart.
In this version if you enabled extrafanart you should also enable regular fanart.
Big_Noid Wrote:It's not needed. I think you have disabled regular fanart. In that case it shows the default tv shows fanart first for 10 seconds and then the extrafanart.
In this version if you enabled extrafanart you should also enable regular fanart.
Hmmm, where/how do I enable regular fanart?
Right now, Enable extrafanart is selected under the Media Menu and now it won't even cycle thru my fanarts anymore... :confused2:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem in TV Shows0