Watched/Unwatched in Favourites view?
Question 
Is there a way to get the Watched/Unwatched filtering of TV shows to apply to the Favourites list, as well?

My goal would be to have my Favourites list only include things that are: a) tagged as Favourites, AND b) flagged as Unwatched. Being able to toggle from Watched to Unwatched would be useful, as well, but primarily I want a list of new/unwatched episodes for shows that I've designated a priority to watch.

Excellent skin, btw, Ronie. I've tried the rest, and they all fall short of Transparency!
Not sure what you mean by tagging as favorites but this is how I do it... make a smart playlist with your favorite tv shows and add that to the favorite list, then you can switch between watched/unwatched as you normally do or make a smart playlist of that one that has play count > 1 and you will have a list of all unwatched directly.
If you find any spelling mistakes you can keep them ;)
Zoe Rayne Wrote:Is there a way to get the Watched/Unwatched filtering of TV shows to apply to the Favourites list, as well?

nope, that's not possible in xbmc.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thumbs Up 
Actually, Fox's suggestion does exactly what I'm looking for... I just needed to move my list of shows from Favourites to a smart playlist, and then it's filtered how I want it.

The only problem I'm finding is that I can't set the smart playlist to one of the custom menu buttons because it apparently tries to autoplay the playlist and it can't. But I can live with the additional step of Favourites > smart playlist > list of shows to choose from.

Thanks!
Zoe Rayne Wrote:The only problem I'm finding is that I can't set the smart playlist to one of the custom menu buttons because it apparently tries to autoplay the playlist and it can't.

remove the smart playlist from the submenu button,
next disable 'Skin Settings > Home Window > Play playlist in submenus'
and re-add it to the submenu button.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thumbs Up 
Huh. Thought I'd already had that off, but apparently not when I made the menu item. Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Watched/Unwatched in Favourites view?0