[iOS 5.0.1 iPad 2] XBMC for iOS 5.0.1?
Hello

Due to the new Absinth Jailbreak you can now JB iPad2 on iOS 5.0.1
Will there be an updated version to support iOS 5.0.1 on iPad 2?

Currently i am Using XBMC on iPad 2/iPhone4 JB iOS 4.3.3 and ATV2, it runs very perfect on every device Smile (id never want to miss XBMC!)

I wont update to 5.0.1 until i know for sure that XBMC will come for 5.0.1 Wink

gz! guys Great work!
Runs here without problems on my ipad2/5.0.1, but you might want to backup the user folder before upgrading (to be safe).
thank your for the information
My iPad running iOS 5 just crashes when I try to watch any videos on XBMC.
I can Confirm that the latest release is working fine.
iPad 2 iOS 5.0.1 JB with Absinthe 0.2
Rainbow 
Help!!! Ive been at this for 2 days now and now I'm asking for some help. I have ipad2 5.0.1/imac 10.7.2/xbmc on the JB iPad./filezilla on mac/

My question is that I want to add some unofficial REPOS to the iPad but I can't seem to transfer zip files from the mac on the xbmc? Im also using verizon with a wireless router.

Please help!!! I only have a little hair left!!!
XBMC just keeps crashing. Can I fix it in Ifile? Reinstall did not do anything.
I have iPad 2 with iOS 5.0.1 and it runs perfect. I wish my aTV was this snappy.
Runs sweetly for me too
Mines keep crashing as well. When ever I try to launch a video it reboots my ipad2. For the people that are not having this problem, how did you install your xbmc? Do I need to install a something else like a player or something?
Check the FAQ for "repair settings". If that doesn't work then we'll need log files (see FAQ for that as well).
Does this xbmc version on the ipad2 work well with the A5 dual core processor? So he use both cores? So less buffers
Reverb Wrote:Does this xbmc version on the ipad2 work well with the A5 dual core processor? So he use both cores? So less buffers

Buffering is usually a sign that your network can't feed the video file fast enough for XBMC to play it in real time. Sometimes it's a momentary drop in network quality, and a few seconds of buffering will take care of everything. In other cases, the network just can't keep up, no matter what, and you'll get into a constant cycle of buffering for a bit, play a minute of video, then buffer some more. In that case, the only thing you can do is try to improve the throughput on your wireless network.

For what it's worth, my iPad 1 runs XBMC great. I can play back any 720p video or below reliably. Most 1080p content is too high a bitrate for my wireless network.
mal2 Wrote:Buffering is usually a sign that your network can't feed the video file fast enough for XBMC to play it in real time. Sometimes it's a momentary drop in network quality, and a few seconds of buffering will take care of everything. In other cases, the network just can't keep up, no matter what, and you'll get into a constant cycle of buffering for a bit, play a minute of video, then buffer some more. In that case, the only thing you can do is try to improve the throughput on your wireless network.

For what it's worth, my iPad 1 runs XBMC great. I can play back any 720p video or below reliably. Most 1080p content is too high a bitrate for my wireless network.

Have also an other media player and on the same network and plays everything without buffers. So it is not a network issue.
I am running XBMC Eden B2 on and iPad 2/5.0.1 and I can stream 1080p mkv videos from a NAS without problems where my Apple TV struggles.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[iOS 5.0.1 iPad 2] XBMC for iOS 5.0.1?0