Fanart in CD and DVD case wrap
hello,
Sorry but my english is not good....
At first felicitations to the creators of this skin! SUPERB!
I have a problem with fanarts in CD and DVD case wrap views.
I'm not be able to see every fanart movie or fanart Music CD at the bottom of screen. I can see it only in label cd.
Can you help me please?

Thank's!
Thanks jodit

I'll try and help - In order for the video fanart to display on the dvd inside the case using the DVD Case Wrap view you need to have fanart for that movie - if XBMC hasn't found any fanart for that movie when scanning it into the video library then it won't display any.
Sharpe Wrote:Thanks jodit

I'll try and help - In order for the video fanart to display on the dvd inside the case using the DVD Case Wrap view you need to have fanart for that movie - if XBMC hasn't found any fanart for that movie when scanning it into the video library then it won't display any.

Sorry my explanation was not good.
Yes, Inside the case using the dvd Case Wrap I have fanart for every movie.
But I would like to see fanarts also as wallpaper for each movie. It's possible?
Thank's for your time!
oh right I see - I would need to alter the skin to make that happen. I'll try it and see what it looks like. Then let you know.
Sharpe Wrote:oh right I see - I would need to alter the skin to make that happen. I'll try it and see what it looks like. Then let you know.

ok! Thank's.There is the same problem in CD case wrap music view.
Ok I've added fanart to those views now. Available via the skin's SVN and through the Passion repo or, of course, via the mediafire download link.
Sharpe Wrote:Ok I've added fanart to those views now. Available via the skin's SVN and through the Passion repo or, of course, via the mediafire download link.

Perfect! Thank you very much!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fanart in CD and DVD case wrap0