• 15(current)
[RELEASE] Add-on Metadata Actors - Skin support
Yeah, TV show filmography would be awesome
I change langage in parametres ( select fr - (french ) ) but not display in french for text plot ! Can you help me if i have do a error ?
Person objects do not currently support translations. Until they do, it is assumed that all names and biographies are to be in English, using the English alphabet. For non English names (Cyrillic, Vietnamese, etc..) you should add these as alternative names.
https://www.themoviedb.org/documentation/editing/people
Thx for answer Smile

Need again your help , Here is the code I created. And when I turn the Actor button on a movie, the title at the top is always the name of the movie! How to get the name of the actor?

PHP Code:
<control type="label"><!-- Title -->
    <
posx>30</posx>
    <
posy>8</posy>
    <
width>1100</width>
    <
height>40</height>
    <
font>light_Window2</font>
    <
label>$INFO[Listitem.Title]</label>
    <
textcolor>FFFFFFFF</textcolor>
    <
scroll>true</scroll>
    <
scrollout>false</scrollout>
    </
control>
    <
control type="label">
    <
posx>30</posx>
    <
posy>55</posy>
    <
width>1100</width>
    <
height>25</height>
    <
font>light_Home</font>
    <
label>$VAR[value_actorinfo_tag]</label>
    <
scroll>true</scroll>
    <
scrollout>false</scrollout>
    </
control
I have around the problem: I think it is not possible to launch Metadata Actor (plug actor) on a separate xml file.
I created a button in dialogsVideoInfo.xml, with a multiple choice (pop up) (actor-director-writer), which activates window id = "63". but that does not work for details Actor. Therefore obliged to create a button directly in DialogsVideoInfo.xml only for information Actor.
Is there a solution to enable Actor via a pop up?
DialogVideoInfo.xml => Select Button => Pop up window => Actors => ActiveWindows id = 63 "=>Lunch file Script_ActorDialogInfo.xml => display information Actor. Possible?
@FrostBox
I improve EPG Data base in PVR for Helix ( create pull for PVR Improvements XBMC)
Now I have in EPG.Info
-Actor
-Director
-Writer
My Questioin is is it "hard work" to integrate your script in to PVR.Vievinfo to se more info about this labels,and remember some stuff in db.
I integrate in PVR,but I needs some help with this script,can you help me Huh

watch gallery
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
I'am italian and i want this script because for me is very nice and elegant but there isn't my language. Can you add this language? Thanks

P.S: sorry for my bad english
(2014-08-18, 11:20)wahoo Wrote: I'am italian and i want this script because for me is very nice and elegant but there isn't my language. Can you add this language? Thanks

UP!
Hi all,

Can somebody help me with the following problem?

Script.metadata.actors works perfectly within my library, but not within addons like Icefilms. When using Icefilms I do not see the pictures of the actors, any workaround for this? (i use xbmc gotham)

Thanks!
(2012-02-22, 09:48)fmronan Wrote: Yes it is,
free instagram followers
just a quick screenshot

That's really awesome, need to try this out!
(2014-10-19, 15:37)johndoeppu Wrote: Hi all,

Can somebody help me with the following problem?

Script.metadata.actors works perfectly within my library, but not within addons like Icefilms. When using Icefilms I do not see the pictures of the actors, any workaround for this? (i use xbmc gotham)

Thanks!

I sugges you read the forum rules, no icefilms support here.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-08-18, 11:20)wahoo Wrote: I'am italian and i want this script because for me is very nice and elegant but there isn't my language. Can you add this language? Thanks

Why anybody answer me? Sad
because only Italians themselves can do an Italian translation Wink
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
@wahoo, because Person objects do not currently support translations. Until they do, it is assumed that all names and biographies are to be in English, using the English alphabet. For more info, see here:

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2014-11-06, 19:36)Wanilton Wrote: @wahoo, because Person objects do not currently support translations. Until they do, it is assumed that all names and biographies are to be in English, using the English alphabet. For more info, see here:

Thanks Wink
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Add-on Metadata Actors - Skin support3