• 48(current)
NBA International League Pass - Add-on
(2017-02-27, 08:13)Miss_80 Wrote: sorry, we used the website this weekend so I have no idea if there was / is an issue. I'll see if I can try this evening

Did you had the chance to take a look?
My apologies no, and I can't check right now as I just did a clean install and have no idea what the credentials are for the addonShy

I'll try to do it as soon as I'm back from the office
I don't know what happened (I didn't change anything), but after three days it's working again.
I upgraded from V16 to V17 yesterday and NLP plugin is not working anymore. I use it only for "Video/Top plays " without any login. Used to work like a charm on V16.

I tried to uninstall / reinstall the plugin with no luck

OS Ubuntu 16.04
NLP plugin:0.8.4
Full kodi.log: http://pastebin.com/hZcSCyuV

The main error seems to be this one.

Quote:11:20:18.612 T:140487977592576 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <class 'urllib2.URLError'>
Error Contents: <urlopen error [Errno 0] Error>
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/yomgui/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.nba/leaguepass.py", line 87, in <module>
videoPlay()
File "/home/yomgui/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.nba/videos.py", line 174, in videoPlay
response = urllib2.urlopen(request, body)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 154, in urlopen
return opener.open(url, data, timeout)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 429, in open
response = self._open(req, data)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 447, in _open
'_open', req)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 407, in _call_chain
result = func(*args)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 1241, in https_open
context=self._context)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 1198, in do_open
raise URLError(err)
URLError: <urlopen error [Errno 0] Error>
-->End of Python script error report<--

Any idea ?
Setup :
- NAS running Kodi on Ubuntu with Celeron G1840 (Haswell)
- AVR Denon AVR 3700 H
- TV Samsung UE85AU8005K
Are you sure that you are using the correct plugin? This is the thread for the International L Pass. Not the National. L Pass and as far as I know, you always need credentials to use the addon
(2017-03-06, 10:45)Miss_80 Wrote: Are you sure that you are using the correct plugin? This is the thread for the International L Pass. Not the National. L Pass and as far as I know, you always need credentials to use the addon
Yes I am using the "plugin.video.nba" which points to this github page https://github.com/maxgalbu/xbmc.plugin.video.nba
which points to that forum.

BTW I created an account on watch.nba.com and I get the same error.

Is the plugin ok for everyone on V17 ?
Setup :
- AVR Denon AVR 3700 H
- TV Samsung UE85AU8005K
It's working fine here. Any chance for you to test it on a Windows machine?
New log with debug on for kodi and plugin :

http://pastebin.com/Nz2UCgwN
Setup :
- AVR Denon AVR 3700 H
- TV Samsung UE85AU8005K
Found the solution !
It it not a plugin pb but a pyhton installation problem.
As mention in this link https://github.com/jdf76/plugin.video.youtube/issues/14
uninstalling pyOpenSSL solved it
Code:
sudo pip uninstall pyOpenSSL
Setup :
- AVR Denon AVR 3700 H
- TV Samsung UE85AU8005K
Good to hear!!
I have the easytone cx919 android mini pc stick few weeks ago. It's got Play Store access so I've been watching Internation League Pass through the android app. It works fine most of the time but anything above 1600kbps and it starts getting choppy/laggy. Never runs well. I have no experience with these mini PCs so I don't know if this is to be expected. Is this something running ILP through Kodi might fix? Is the performance better?

>Why don't you just try it?

I tried installing it a couple of different ways but didn't get anywhere. Couldn't find the login screen, not sure if i I even installed it right.

So is it worth the hassle to try it or should I just get a more powerful box? Thanks.
The login screen voor your ILP account can be found in the settings of the addon itself. Go to settings -> addons -> configure ILP -> fill out your credentials.

But if you haven't been able to fill them out, what have you been watching than? Never tried without, but I thought the addon didn't work without filling your credentials
What's up with the addon..not working..I get a error- no json object could be decoded
(2017-03-15, 14:20)pittro Wrote: What's up with the addon..not working..I get a error- no json object could be decoded

Yeah, what he said.....
Hey guys, does anyone know how to choose streams from TNT ? when match is on ABC, there is only one stream from there, but if its on TNT i can only choose home/away stream, can't choose TNT, maybe i should get other addon?
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBA International League Pass - Add-on6