• 59(current)
NBA International League Pass - Add-on
16.1 the same as you, the list remains. In 17.6 the app closes  Sad
Live games have been acting funky today.

Edit:  Was just acting funky for like half an hour.
Maybe the problem is related with the wld and usa images files inside thumbnails folder inside the plugin folder.
(2018-02-13, 19:57)milo334 Wrote: Hi! I got problems with the addon in two Android Boxes running Kodi 17.6 When I press Live Games the app closes and a message pops up showing "..The app has stopped"
I didn´t have the problem during the weekend, in PC the app doesn´t close but shows a message "cannot identify image file..." 
Please help me I really aprreciate your work. This is one of the most valuable addons in KODI, thanks!
 Did you ever find a solution to this problem?  Today I'm having that problem on all my devices, both on Windows and Android, and both with Kodi 17.6 and 16.1.  That message comes up when I click on "Live Games" to get a listing of today's games and then no listing of games comes up.  Prior to today I was getting that message but the listing of games was coming up anyway - basically it seemed to be a harmless thing until now.
We don't have games until Thursday, meanwhile I reinstalled the addon from github and the app didn't close Smile (17.6)
(2018-02-20, 03:33)milo334 Wrote: We don't have games until Thursday, meanwhile I reinstalled the addon from github and the app didn't close Smile (17.6)
 The problem was happening during the All-Star Game.  I was expecting that it would be possible to watch that game in Kodi but it was only possible using the League Pass APK.  That's water under the bridge though, if it works OK for the balance of the regular season and post-season games then I'll be happy.
Working for me on all device using Kodi 17.6 & 17.3,,, on Skystream one, Matricom G2 & G3
Anyone else having problem on this? I'm getting "Failed to get video URL. Are you logged in?" problem in both FireTV and x64 PC.  I sure I am logged in on both units.  I can stream without issues on a browser.
Mine on Fire TV has been iffy at best the last week or so.  Some games don't stream live at all, others are in buffering hell.  Oh well.  At least the regular season's almost over.
Problems for me the last days, No live games and no archive games Sad
All versions, Android and PC
(2018-03-25, 22:02)milo334 Wrote: Problems for me the last days, No live games and no archive games Sad
Does it work in a browser or with the NBA League Pass app?  For two games in a row now the Celtics game has not played in Kodi but when I switched over to the League Pass android app I got the same problem with that too and it gave an error message saying "no feed available".
(2018-03-26, 00:49)hhqjdaasc Wrote:
(2018-03-25, 22:02)milo334 Wrote: Problems for me the last days, No live games and no archive games Sad
Does it work in a browser or with the NBA League Pass app?  For two games in a row now the Celtics game has not played in Kodi but when I switched over to the League Pass android app I got the same problem with that too and it gave an error message saying "no feed available". 
Kodi addon doesn't work for me now. NBA League Pass works well in the website.
(2017-12-09, 01:37)Redviper Wrote: I finally was able to get it to work on the shield, using a nightly file from the github page as well.  Has anyone got NBA TV to work?  That's still just giving errors.
How about the Android app, does that work for you.  Today the su=ituation for me seem to be that the games will play in a web browser on Windows but nothing will work in Kodi nor in NBA's officially sanctioned app for Android.
Hi all,

I also have problems the last two days with FireTV on Kodi 17.6. Archived full games home  and away feeds can not be played. Only condensed versions are possible.

Does anybody know a solution for this?
same here Sad no solution at the moment
  • 59(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBA International League Pass - Add-on6