• 41(current)
[WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app
(2014-02-14, 17:40)Jutje Wrote: I'm running it on WIN 7 Pro 64-bit

Ok will uninstall PIL and install it back again and i will let u know.

Use the precompiled PIL for win x64 download from the htpc.io website!
http://htpc.io

HTPC Manager combines all your favorite htpc software into one slick interface!

I haven't installed pil on any windows machine. Works fine without.
(2014-02-14, 17:42)hellow Wrote: I haven't installed pil on any windows machine. Works fine without.

You are right: It works without. But if you have PIL correctly installed resizing images is much faster and some fancy stuff like semi-transparent images can be used.

The problem is, if you have PIL installed wrong or without jpeg and png support, everything breaks.

HTPC Manager combines all your favorite htpc software into one slick interface!

Yes it's working for me now.
I don't know what went wrong but i uninstall both PIL and Python and install them back.
And it's working for me.

Dankje wel.

P.s. It would be nice if you can integrate trakt.tv and also the ability to see Backlog Overview in SIckBeard.
(2014-02-13, 11:19)hellow Wrote: Added the option for bars instead of text regarding cpu/memory/swap info at the settings page.

So, whats left is fix padding between the bars, network info (prob gonna use a table), add logged in user and time and processes before i make a pull.

I haven't had much time to look at more than just the docs for psutils, but it looks like a very good place to start on a system manager.

I've used Webmin to control the backend to my servers for 20 some odd years and still use it every day. From what I see I think psutils can give me a lot of the functionality I need in the media server manager.

If you could share your code it would be a great help and would be greatly appreciated. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed by the scope of trying to make this project funtional enough to actually be a "manager" and not just a "dashboard".

BTW, I'm jealous of your hardware. I dream of having big iron like that. Do you have those big drives in a raid?

(2014-02-15, 13:58)MadClicker Wrote:
(2014-02-13, 11:19)hellow Wrote: Added the option for bars instead of text regarding cpu/memory/swap info at the settings page.

So, whats left is fix padding between the bars, network info (prob gonna use a table), add logged in user and time and processes before i make a pull.

I haven't had much time to look at more than just the docs for psutils, but it looks like a very good place to start on a system manager.

I've used Webmin to control the backend to my servers for 20 some odd years and still use it every day. From what I see I think psutils can give me a lot of the functionality I need in the media server manager.

If you could share your code it would be a great help and would be greatly appreciated. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed by the scope of trying to make this project funtional enough to actually be a "manager" and not just a "dashboard".

BTW, I'm jealous of your hardware. I dream of having big iron like that. Do you have those big drives in a raid?

I thought I was finished with the looks but I as using .append.... So for every refresh it gets broken. I needed a way to just set the HTML without using .html (too fast content aren't displayed correctly) I'll clean up the pythoncode and post it, maybe some js ppl can help me out. The all disks apart from c: and d: belongs to my unraid server. It's a mix of old 1tb disks to 4tb.
styxit,
Is the shortcut links feature being merged in soon?
Any thoughts on being able to have a more diverse 'dashboard' with weather, etc?
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
(2014-02-15, 13:58)MadClicker Wrote:

I have sent a pull, it still needs some polish, but you get the basics.
(2014-02-17, 01:14)hellow Wrote: I have sent a pull, it still needs some polish, but you get the basics.

tyvm! I installed it this am. I have big plans for this.

Just fyi:

There are a few bareword 'self.logger' in some exceptions. Needs to be self.logger.error.

The import wrapped in a 'try' didn't work on linux. I had to bring it out.

The disk usage isn't showing on linux. I think it's because of the check for nt. No big deal, I think. I'll look into it later. I'll keep the windows stuff and just add the linux stuff.

I'll push any changes I make to github and try to comment better than I usually do.

Thanks again.

(2014-02-17, 13:30)MadClicker Wrote:
(2014-02-17, 01:14)hellow Wrote: I have sent a pull, it still needs some polish, but you get the basics.

tyvm! I installed it this am. I have big plans for this.

Just fyi:

There are a few bareword 'self.logger' in some exceptions. Needs to be self.logger.error.

The import wrapped in a 'try' didn't work on linux. I had to bring it out.

The disk usage isn't showing on linux. I think it's because of the check for nt. No big deal, I think. I'll look into it later. I'll keep the windows stuff and just add the linux stuff.

I'll push any changes I make to github and try to comment better than I usually do.

Thanks again.

Thanks for the feedback, its still things that are missing. Regarding the disks add a else to if nt with the content of if nt's else and you should be good to go. The check is there so it don't barfs if there are no CDROM
(2014-02-17, 14:02)hellow Wrote: Thanks for the feedback, its still things that are missing. Regarding the disks add a else to if nt with the content of if nt's else and you should be good to go. The check is there so it don't barfs if there are no CDROM

Exactly what I just did. Still need a small adjustment. Linux has lots of mountpoints on the primary disk. Need to just look at the devices.

Feature to consider: Library exclusions.

Having a large library from Multiple sources (local, Hulu, Netflix) and being a PseduotTv Live user, i have had to separate my library accordingly in order to avoid displaying hundreds of posters on my My Main Movie Section. With PseudoTv live one is able to add channels specific to each source with the use of Smart Playlist.

Would be nice to have HTPC Manager, allow the same functionality. This way you don't see posters that are from online sources in mixed with ones local media. just a thought.
IMO feature request should be added as a issue on GitHub. It's so easy drown in the thread, even with multiple requests.
Any Linux users that have tested the stat module. Does it work? Any mountpoints that should be ignored?
(2014-02-18, 20:25)hellow Wrote: Any Linux users that have tested the stat module. Does it work? Any mountpoints that should be ignored?

I'm working on it right now. I had a disk crash last night and lost some work....besides the usual pita.

• 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app7