• 60(current)
[WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app
Since when has sonar been supported in htpc manager? I just updated and its not in settings anywhere
That's my fork, please report issues on my github page so we don't confuse people. I'm looking into it now.
Done, sorry for any confusion
I added a vnstat module to my own fork, as a user requested it. Styxit is this something that you would merge? If that's the case I'll make a pr for it.

Ok, maybe i'm missing something here, but i cannot figure out what the settings need to be in order to access my HTPC programs (Sickbeard, couchpotato, etc) remotely while away from the house. I cannot find any setup instructions on the HTPC.io website. Are there any?

I've tried putting in the ip address of my HTPC and the port number for the program and nothing. Do I need port forwarding set up on my router for all the programs?

Any help would be appreciated.
Yes you need to set up port forwarding to access the programs out side your network
It depends on what you want to do. Unless you want to access directly to the different program you only need to open htpc managers port.
So, do I need to have HTPC Manager running on both computers?

EDIT: Ok, forwarded the ports on my HTPC and now it works, except Sickbeard. Still trying to figure that out.
is there a full guide on how to run this fully including the modules?
ive installed the htpc manager, but after that, it directs me to settings, and on sickbeard, couchpotato menu it has API..
it also said there press test to get API, but nothing happens....
(2015-02-12, 10:45)vontdeux Wrote: is there a full guide on how to run this fully including the modules?
ive installed the htpc manager, but after that, it directs me to settings, and on sickbeard, couchpotato menu it has API..

The only guide i know is blindpets http://www.htpcguides.com/install-htpc-manager-windows/ however it does not explain anything regarding the modules.

Regarding the modules its rather straight forward. Fill inn the settings for the module that you want to use, click save. Click on the htpc-manger name and the you should see the module in the nav bar Smile
(2015-02-12, 10:45)vontdeux Wrote: is there a full guide on how to run this fully including the modules?
You get the API from sickbeard and couch potato advanced settings. Its a long hash code that is individual to that install that works like a key to access the api.
Hi Hellow have just been playing with your fork of this as have been a bit frustrated with maraschino development stalling. My first impressions is I like the platform versatility and the multitude of applications it supports. The visual design is a bit bland but I'm guessing this is something that will come later?

One thing I wanted a management interface for is remote disk management, ie file manager. Is this possible? Also a dashboard overview of just disk space as CPU and memory doesn't really concern me most of the time. I have a few other suggestions but will have to play a bit further.
(2015-02-12, 11:39)Morphy99 Wrote: Hi Hellow have just been playing with your fork of this as have been a bit frustrated with maraschino development stalling. My first impressions is I like the platform versatility and the multitude of applications it supports. The visual design is a bit bland but I'm guessing this is something that will come later?

One thing I wanted a management interface for is remote disk management, ie file manager. Is this possible? Also a dashboard overview of just disk space as CPU and memory doesn't really concern me most of the time. I have a few other suggestions but will have to play a bit further.

Please make a issue on github regarding any feature requests as i dont want to highjack this thread
(2015-02-12, 11:24)Morphy99 Wrote:
You get the API from sickbeard and couch potato advanced settings. Its a long hash code that is individual to that install that works like a key to access the api.

so you mean, we have to install sickbeard, couchpotato (a.k.a modules) seperately from htpc manager?
and what do i fill in the "basepath" for each module setting in htpc manager?
Yes you need to install each app separately. You don't need to set a base path unless you use a base path for your apps.
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app7