• 11(current)
Release Re-Touched (touch screen skin for 16x9 and 4x3)
Hey Jezz,

this is simply an awesome skin! great work! I use it on a RaspBerry Pi running Xbian with an 17" touchscreen and it works just great.
I do have 2 small questions:
- the Quit button on the Home screen has little value to me as the Raspberry and touch is only used for xbmc. However my kids - usually by mistake- press it to stop an audio stream or similar. The result is that it drops to the command shell and since there is no keyboard attached I need to remotely re-start xbmc. Is there an easy quick-fix to make this button doing - at minimal - a reboot or something. Can you point me to the correct xml file where I need to change this?
- If I start an audio stream from the favorites menu (usually I start a live internet-radio stream) I can't stop it but can only press the pause button at the middle top. Is there an easy way to make this a full-stop button?

again, great skin and thanks beforehand for any reply!
Nice work Jezz-X!
Was just looking at what "Fice" did here (https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/2826 ) and it looks like we could have a match made in heaven with some playlist drag-n-drop file additions and manipulations.
I love this skin and have made all my xbmc device this skin, I know its based on touch screen but was wondering if theres two things you can add...

Remote control option
Fanart background
where ist the download?
Link is not avalible. Reload please.
Still looking for a 7" screen version of this.
I was able to make some changes in the includes.xml after hunting around to get a larger scroll bar and larger clock at the top. One issue I can't seem to fix though is the scroll bar overlapping some items. How can I scale the content in the main window so it is smaller then my wider scrollbar?

Screenshot for reference:
Cracking skin, im running it on a windows 8.1 touchscreen device in my kitchen. One thing i've been trying to do is get a Live Tv menu item to appear. Ive tried editing the includes.xml as follows, but clicking on my new menu items just gives me a blank screen. Am i missing something simple? (i havent changed the label or icon yet). Ideally id like to be able to click on live tv and for it to play a single channel full screen.

<!-- PVR -->
<item id="7">
<label>19163</label>
<onclick>ActivateWindow(PVR)</onclick>
<icon>icon-music.png</icon>
<thumb>-</thumb>
<visible>true</visible>
</item>
<!-- PVR -->
looks good, I try it as a new XBMC user
Just downloaded this skin to my tablet (Android) and I am loving it. It is much easier to navigate now with this skin rather than most others that I tried and mostly didn't like their appearance. This I love the appearance and ease of use. Many Thanks and great job.
This skin works great on the my surface 2 pro. Just curious to know if PVR support is going to be coming soon? If not then I might have a go at hacking it in.
When will this be ready for Gotham?
It does work, but I cant get Subtitels to work, so I have not tried it extensivly on my Nexus 7.
So I am stuck on default skin since Nexus 7 and Frodo does have sound issues.
Hello guys, I am new on this forum and lets start right here why i joined.

http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/IdeaPad-S-se...d-p/682965
(last post)

This some sort of report i made about my netvertible (netbook-tablet hybrid, whatever). I tried various skins previously, but most of them caused trouble when I tried to move or scroll certain objects. Re-Touch does not suffer with such trouble...

I would like to highlight following:
a) Play/pause is almost always available.
b) Volume control
c) Battery indicator
d) Very nice touchscreen keyboard

Few bugs:
- When playing video and I select "XBMC icon" in left upper corner, sound of video keeps playing, however its not possible to return to the play screen. In order to do so, I have to click on the video again.
- Slovak translation needs few adjustments... I can help with it once I make some notes...

Feature requests:
- Wifi network indicator
Most tablets work on WIFI. When I was trying to download some addons, i didnt noticed that link was down.

- support for CD/DVD drive
I know that this skin is designed for tablets without optical drive, but it would be nice to have such possibility

- live TV support
Not sure if tablets have enough computing power to display it, but my netbook has TV tuner of its own, so everything is just a matter of frontend configuration. For now I can setup DVB link, and its PVR module available in "Programs" menu, but only as a Trial.

- "Hide Cursor" option
Mostly for "Pictures". Its possible to use gestures to scroll across the pictures. Few times I wanted to make a presentation via projector, but the cursor was always on screen. So I had to use "laptop mode" and mouse.

Great job and thanks.
(2013-11-28, 11:07)mtrueman Wrote: Cracking skin, im running it on a windows 8.1 touchscreen device in my kitchen. One thing i've been trying to do is get a Live Tv menu item to appear. Ive tried editing the includes.xml as follows, but clicking on my new menu items just gives me a blank screen. Am i missing something simple? (i havent changed the label or icon yet). Ideally id like to be able to click on live tv and for it to play a single channel full screen.

<!-- PVR -->
<item id="7">
<label>19163</label>
<onclick>ActivateWindow(PVR)</onclick>
<icon>icon-music.png</icon>
<thumb>-</thumb>
<visible>true</visible>
</item>
<!-- PVR -->

Unfortunately this is far from enough... you miss all includes and stuff from the confluence skin.
A proper integration is needed ...
There are files that are not included in the current addon. I copied files from the confluent files to get a screen to show. It was ugly but it sortt of worked. I havent had time to get back to it. It was a big hack.

I wish there was a tool for designing screen. Something like a VS for designing windows apps. it would make life so much easier.
Could you share it please ?

Thanks
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Re-Touched (touch screen skin for 16x9 and 4x3)5