• 6(current)
Android Couch Forwarder - Couchpotato, Sickbeard, Headphones, Sabnzbd and Newznab
@Cstark, are you getting the OutOfMemory error on the latest version? Its seems the memory error is back on some of my test devices and Im working on a fix.
(2012-05-09, 15:17)BorisNL Wrote: @Cstark, are you getting the OutOfMemory error on the latest version? Its seems the memory error is back on some of my test devices and Im working on a fix.

Nope, all fine here? Smile

Ok then its probably because my movie list is big.
(2012-05-09, 21:18)BorisNL Wrote: Ok then its probably because my movie list is big.

How many do you have on it ??

I only have about 25.
Yeah I have a few more...
Hi Boris,

Any chance of adding HTTPS support? I can't connect to my Sickbeard installation as HTTPS is enabled Wink
Yes Im working on https expect it in the next update Wink
How do you add a quality to the movie. It just adds about 5 different ones to my CP v2 queue. And then just grabs the first one. I grab different qualities for different movies so would like to select that option.

Also in sickbeard it just shows the sickbeard logo when you connect and when you select anyone its shows the tv show, anyway to display the banners?
Looks nice going to try that today.

I like the Holo style even tho some things dont really fit the style.

But why the background? (The same MediaDog uses?)

I tried something like that because I didnt like the MediaDog/Unity GUI but the whole connection/API stuff was to difficult for me Wink

Do you plan to add NZB Matrix (or other provider) support?
And maybe Wake on Lan, only some lines of code and it would be really cool to control everything with one App from everywhere.

EDIT: Oh and swipe to switch between tabs would be great.
@Mrkennedy
Im planning on adding that, but there's a lot on my list Wink. The thing is the first cp v2 didnt have an api call to get the qualities, but I requested it to be added to the api. The problem with the banners is strange, it should show the banners...

@TeKo
Thanks, I have not invested a lot of time in the looks yet, as for the background I just googled and sort of hit the first greyish background I found Im going to change that later. I am planning on adding nzbmatrix support in the near future, wake on lan is a great suggestion which I didnt think of myself. Ill put that on the list as well.

Im planning on working on the app more this weekend, so you can expect new features by the end of this weekend!

Thanks for your enthusiasm guys!
So it will grab the first quality on my list, so if i chance it from 'best' to 720 then it should just grab that, and would need to only grab those files.

Re the banner its just sickbeard, its the same with a different app so could be something my end. I'll check it out.
Yes it will choose the first quality. About the banners, does your device have a sdcard? It could be because the banners are cached to sd...
Yes it has a SD card, how would you put them internal.

Regarding the settings i needed to do 2 lots of 720p as it needed 2 and kept defaulting to dvdrip if only one was entered
Is there a way to queue a TV show into SickBeard through IMDB for this app? If not, can it be added to the wishlist?
(2012-05-16, 14:04)mattressfish Wrote: Is there a way to queue a TV show into SickBeard through IMDB for this app? If not, can it be added to the wishlist?

Im adding it to the wishlist Wink, progress is slow I have a lot of homework at the moment.

• 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Couch Forwarder - Couchpotato, Sickbeard, Headphones, Sabnzbd and Newznab3