Linux TVheadend using PCIe ceton Infintv
Anyone have this config working. I have the ceton set-up with network bridging and can access the channels from the terminal using cat /dev/ceton/ctn91xx_mpeg0_1 | mplayer -cache 8192 -. I also can ssh and start it on the main server, just having problems with interfacing it to TVheadend.

TVheadend 2.12
11.10 Oneiric

I am a little confused on setting up the CWC portion in the TVheadend configuration panel.
There is a DES Key hidden entry, do I need to supply that or does TVheadend grab it from the card. It is currently set to all zero's. (00:00:00:00Smile

When I start up TVheadend this is the message from the logs that keeps repeating.

From the syslog:
Apr 19 19:53:21 cwc: Attemping to connect to 192.168.1.48:9982

Apr 19 19:53:21 cwc: Connected to 192.168.1.48:9982

Apr 19 19:53:21 htsp: Got connection from 192.168.1.48

Apr 19 19:53:26 cwc: 192.168.1.48: No login key received: Connection timed out

Apr 19 19:53:26 cwc: Disconnected from 192.168.1.48

Anyone that has it working, I would appreciate your input.

Thank you
You are not allowed to ask card sharing questions here, please ask in another forums.
(2012-04-20, 16:28)xxxnelly Wrote: You are not allowed to ask card sharing questions here, please ask in another forums.

HUH? Elaborate please.
I am not sure why but read the sticky - topics or questions about softcams or cardsharing are not allowed

I have asked a few questions about oscam/ tvheadend - when I was setting it up, and posted a guide from openelec forums which I found - but its not allowed and was removed.
(2012-04-21, 11:48)xxxnelly Wrote: I am not sure why but read the sticky - topics or questions about softcams or cardsharing are not allowed

I have asked a few questions about oscam/ tvheadend - when I was setting it up, and posted a guide from openelec forums which I found - but its not allowed and was removed.

I do not need to read the post, I can figure out oscam, smart card readers and piracy. I am talking about HDhomeRun Prime, Ceton Infinitv, Tivo, etc. Which are perfectly legal. Thanks for hijacking thread!
Did you ever get your ceton card to work with TVH? It seems to me that it's just for satellite guys with old school dvb cards
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=142983
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVheadend using PCIe ceton Infintv0