[EDEN] Wrong Music Artist info - how to fix?
In my music collection I have several albums by Poco. When in Artist mode it shows the discography/thumbnail/fanart/description for Pink Floyd. Although I like Pink Floyd and have nearly their entire catalog, I'd still like to see Poco's information for Poco. Undecided

How do I get the scraper to use Poco instead of Pink Floyd? If I press "i" or select Artist Information from the context menu I can change the thumbnail/fanart but there's no way to tell allmusic to use Poco and not Pink Floyd.
Using the Refresh button?
That gives the exact same results.
Whats the name of the folder?
I think I may have found the problem. I'll post more tomorrow once I've had time to do a test.
do you have an nfo file in the artist folder (from a previous wrong export)? Otherwise, please post a debug log while refreshing the artist
(2012-05-01, 09:48)olympia Wrote: do you have an nfo file in the artist folder (from a previous wrong export)? Otherwise, please post a debug log while refreshing the artist

That's what I found yesterday. Apparently Dharma scraped that artist wrong. I exported and when I re scraped artists in Eden it picked up the bad artist.nfo.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[EDEN] Wrong Music Artist info - how to fix?0