[Release] MusicBrainz Album Scraper
(2012-06-10, 22:16)Zippolighter Wrote:
(2012-06-10, 22:09)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-06-10, 22:04)Zippolighter Wrote: For the album "Electra Heart" the title list is loading. That's OK, The label and the rating are missing.
For the album "The Family Jewels" nothing is loading. the scraper go to a loop to enter album title and artist name.

What is the universal scraper?? In the past I use the allmusic album scraper and I get all the necessary informations that I need.

I would advise the Universal scrapers. It's a combination off the best of all. See if it stil hapens if you use that one.
The same with the universal scraper. For the album "The Family Jewels" no information fetched and runs in a loop to enter album title and artist name

Fixed in Universal Scraper v1.0.3
The scraper is not finding the album: Born, artist: Bond. Failed using universal scrapper too. I use mp3tag and the MB as a source to tag albums. Manual search fails, repeatedly asks for name and artist
Is there any solution yet as to fetch info for albums with multiple artists?
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
(2012-06-18, 11:45)bandelguy Wrote: Is there any solution yet as to fetch info for albums with multiple artists?

Did something change or did you come up with an idea which I've missed since my last feedback on this?
(2012-06-18, 11:45)bandelguy Wrote: The scraper is not finding the album: Born, artist: Bond. Failed using universal scrapper too. I use mp3tag and the MB as a source to tag albums. Manual search fails, repeatedly asks for name and artist
Fixed in Universal Album Scraper v1.1.0

(2012-06-18, 11:45)bandelguy Wrote: Is there any solution yet as to fetch info for albums with multiple artists?
Let's give a try to the Universal Album Scraper v1.1.0
Scraper removed from the official repo, please use the Universal Album scraper (provides the same and more functionality).

Main reason: the scraper is too quickly query the MusicBrainz API (violating their policy)
Side reason: as being said, the Universal Scraper provides the same functionality.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] MusicBrainz Album Scraper1