TV Show Information menu option not working
For some reason, the "TV Show Information" menu doesn't show up for a few shows. Tried accessing it with I and thru the context menu, but nothing happens. This only happens with a few shows, such as 24 and American Dad. Removing the show from the library and re-scanning doesn't fix it. Anyone else have this problem?
Need debug log (wiki)
<deleted>

Please don't post logs in the forum. Upload them to http://pastebin.com/ and post a link here.
Assuming each of those shows are in their own folders, try the following...
  1. On the main menu, select Videos -> Files
  2. Navigate to the location of the folder for "American Dad" and right-click
  3. Select "Change content" on the context menu
  4. Verify "THE TVDB" is selected as the scraper and enable the option "Selected folder contains a single TV show"
  5. Click OK and then Yes to refresh the library
  6. Now go back into your library and see if you can display information about the show ("American Dad") and about each of the episodes
(2012-05-31, 02:32)artrafael Wrote: Assuming each of those shows are in their own folders, try the following...
  1. On the main menu, select Videos -> Files
  2. Navigate to the location of the folder for "American Dad" and right-click
  3. Select "Change content" on the context menu
  4. Verify "THE TVDB" is selected as the scraper and enable the option "Selected folder contains a single TV show"
  5. Click OK and then Yes to refresh the library
  6. Now go back into your library and see if you can display information about the show ("American Dad") and about each of the episodes

This fixed the problem for American Dad, I'll go thru and do this for every show that was giving me problems. Thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Information menu option not working0