• 32(current)
Release Universal Scraper for Music Albums
(2018-08-14, 12:13)Karellen Wrote: @Ipaddle

That should fix the issue you were experiencing.

Let us know if it is now working correctly.

@Karellen

Unfortunately it is not. I scraped the same album (Beatles, 1962-1966) and it will not download album art nor album information. I can see on allmusic.com, there are a lot album starting with 1962... The album is present on musicbrainz.org and audiodb as well.
Do you need a new log? http://ix.io/1kao
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

Intel NUC 4250U (Haswell) in Abel H2 chassis, Philips 55OLED804
Gosh we have a lot of spam in the log these days, hard to see the wood for the SHS and TVDeadHead calls.

Anyway I see the "1962-1966" album being found (by name) at Musicbrainz (mbid: 3bfc6bec-fc39-4fc9-a6c5-12149abbe57e) and further details requested for it. But then the scraper terminates. Confused

Sorry, need @olympia  to take a closer look.
Wink 
(2018-08-14, 18:45)DaveBlake Wrote: Gosh we have a lot of spam in the log these days, hard to see the wood for the SHS and TVDeadHead calls.

Anyway I see the "1962-1966" album being found (by name) at Musicbrainz (mbid: 3bfc6bec-fc39-4fc9-a6c5-12149abbe57e) and further details requested for it. But then the scraper terminates. Confused

Sorry, need @olympia  to take a closer look.

Yeah, what is this? Can I clean it up? Anyway thanks for the help, it is appreciated.
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

(2018-08-14, 17:04)Ipaddle Wrote:

@Karellen

Unfortunately it is not. I scraped the same album (Beatles, 1962-1966) and it will not download album art nor album information. I can see on allmusic.com, there are a lot album starting with 1962... The album is present on musicbrainz.org and audiodb as well.
 I made some adjustments for v3.1.1 to handle this, hopefully it will work. Please test and provide feedback.
(2018-08-14, 21:22)olympia Wrote:
(2018-08-14, 17:04)Ipaddle Wrote:

@Karellen

I made some adjustments for v3.1.1 to handle this, hopefully it will work. Please test and provide feedback.

@olympia
Installed v. 3.1.1 from zip and tested the red and blue album and som others. So far that worked. Thanks a lot 🙏🏻
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

Thanks for updating this with the new artwork types, I finally got around to testing it using this advancedsettings.xml file.
Quote:        <albumextraart>
            <arttype>discart</arttype>
            <arttype>back</arttype>
            <arttype>spine</arttype>
        </albumextraart>
Today, I've ripped my first CD with Kodi and wanted to have at least an album thumbnail.

The only site that seems to have it is "allmusic.com".

I enabled debug logs and grepped them for "allmusic" but the website is never even accessed (at least if the access should be in the debug logs).
(2019-03-16, 14:51)M-Reimer Wrote: Today, I've ripped my first CD with Kodi and wanted to have at least an album thumbnail.

The only site that seems to have it is "allmusic.com".

I enabled debug logs and grepped them for "allmusic" but the website is never even accessed (at least if the access should be in the debug logs).

you can always add things to musicbrainz and the musicdb

check on musicbrainz to see if the album/artist is present, if not its pretty easy to add new entries.

then pop over to the musicdb, import the artist and album from musicbrainz and add any album art, fan art and artist photo.

im gradually working through my entire library updating them with all the (obscure) artists in my collection that have no entries.. Im up to "F"
I report this problem to you: two specific cases.
1. Album: The Suburbs. Artist: Arcade Fire.
If I use The AlbumDB Audio Scarper It Runs
2. Album: Dark Matters. Artist: Randy Newman.
There is a match in Musicbrainz but Kodi isn't able to.
there isn't macth in The Album DB and obviously Kodi isn't able to find with both srapers.
Any ideas?
(2020-04-25, 13:25)Freitag73 Wrote: I report this problem to you: two specific cases.
There is a match in Musicbrainz but Kodi isn't able to.
there isn't macth in The Album DB and obviously Kodi isn't able to find with both srapers.
Any ideas?
I report this problem to you: two specific cases.

There is a match in Musicbrainz but Kodi isn't able to find it

There is a match in Musicbrainz but Kodi isn't able to find it, there isn't macth in The Album DB and obviously Kodi isn't able to find with both scrapers.
Any ideas?
Can you guys please try with Universal Album Scraper v3.1.1 when it gets rolled and report back here?
(2020-04-26, 11:57)olympia Wrote: Can you guys please try with Universal Album Scraper v3.1.1 when it gets rolled and report back here?

I currently have version 3.1.2 installed.
If I have to go back to 3.1.1 can you tell me how I can do it?
Wanted to say 3.1.3, sorry.
Meaning you need to update, not downgrade Smile
(2020-04-26, 20:38)olympia Wrote: Wanted to say 3.1.3, sorry.
Meaning you need to update, not downgrade Smile

today Kodi has automatically updated to version 3.1.3. Unfortunately, the problem reported has not been resolved.
you need to refresh the album.
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Universal Scraper for Music Albums7