• 9(current)
TheAudioDB.com - The Open Audio Database (wiki-based, register and contribute)
@docwra

Is it possible to modify the search box at TheAudioDB?

I find it difficult to use as it shrinks the moment I start typing. Maybe it could remained permanently expanded by default? Also it is lost in the colour scheme and difficult to see the box.

The image shows me typing, and I have no idea what I have typed is correct.

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-08-15, 04:27)Karellen Wrote: @docwra

Is it possible to modify the search box at TheAudioDB?

I find it difficult to use as it shrinks the moment I start typing. Maybe it could remained permanently expanded by default? Also it is lost in the colour scheme and difficult to see the box.

The image shows me typing, and I have no idea what I have typed is correct.

Yep been meaning to fix that for ages, hopefully fixed now.

Hi @docwra.

Better. Thanks.

At the risk of sounding ungrateful though, I note that the header and search box seems to jump around the screen. You can see in the image that there is a big gap in the header area, and as you click in and out of the box the header increases and decreases in size.

Also it would be great if the box was wide enough so you can see what was typed for longer names.

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks for testing, fixed again hopefully Wink
well i have a little small issue the thing i want to add some recordings of some artist but audiodb gives me only add album option for example there is a Artist named as "Kim Bo Kyung" who's albums are there but i want to add her singles how can i do it so please help i am struggling to add it in my library since 10 days. i have many artist solo's singles with me but i can't add them Sad and thats' why i posted here.
Dheeraj Pareek
(2018-08-28, 17:04)dheerajpareek10 Wrote: well i have a little small issue the thing i want to add some recordings of some artist but audiodb gives me only add album option for example there is a Artist named as "Kim Bo Kyung" who's albums are there but i want to add her singles how can i do it so please help i am struggling to add it in my library since 10 days. i have many artist solo's singles with me but i can't add them Sad and thats' why i posted here.
 You can import anything that exists on musicbrainz. Find the release on MusicBrainz and import by clicking the blue "Add Album" button on the artist page.

There is a musicbrainzID feature at the bottom if you want to add singles directly. Just copy and paste the musicbrainz "Release-Group" URL for the single.
I've written a blog post to celebrate us passing half a million edits!

Thanks for all those who have contributed over the years...

https://medium.com/@zag2/theaudiodb-com-...3890ac94de
yeah BRO Big Grin nice i already got it how to add songs/albums/recordings in MusicBrainz Database and how to add it in theaudiodb Big Grin its amazing , thnx to all who uploaded it.

By the way i also have 320 edits just in 5 days <3 i just love to scrap and add more and more video files details i have.
Dheeraj Pareek
(2018-09-02, 20:02)dheerajpareek10 Wrote: yeah BRO Big Grin nice i already got it how to add songs/albums/recordings in MusicBrainz Database and how to add it in theaudiodb Big Grin its amazing , thnx to all who uploaded it.

By the way i also have 320 edits just in 5 days <3 i just love to scrap and add more and more video files details i have.
 Great, thanks for your contributions! Don't forget, it benefits all users not just yourself so the more edits the better for the whole community Smile
Time to push things forward again... who's up for some 3D transparent glossy covers? Tongue

I would value anyone's opinion on which ones look best? And which ones might be useful to skinners?

3D Flat (1000 pixels x 460 pixels)

3D Face (1000 pixels x 680 pixels)

3D Case (1000 pixels x 550 pixels)

Here is an alternative CD case, think I prefer it but again interested in what anyone else thinks.

Skiner use flat icon, with animation they give im life....
Personal, I don't want to use this kind of Art.
Animated art for music is better progress...Musics fan, they preferred sound, not visible effect Smile

like this

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
I had a quick look at animated covers but it looks difficult to automatically resize them at this time.

I will concentrate on 3D images for now, but hopefully in the future we can support animated gif's.

Here is an example of an album totally filled out with Cover, Back Cover, Spine, CDart, 3dFlat, 3dFace, 3DCase, Description, Review, Theme, Genre etc

New feature time.... 4k album artwork

Since the bandwidth demands are so huge(the images are over 1mb each) this is only for Patreon Subscribers. But now we support 2160p artwork thumbnails up to 3000x3000 pixels.

Anyone who is signed up on Patreon on any supporter level will see a new upload and download feature for 4K album artwork. It is also available in the API.

Image Example 4k Album Cover

Enjoy!!
https://www.theaudiodb.comwww.theaudiodb.com ) does not automatically redirect to https://theaudiodb.com ( theaudiodb.com ) which is the norm.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheAudioDB.com - The Open Audio Database (wiki-based, register and contribute)2