2 x Music Videos issues
I'm having a couple of issues with music videos, and don't know what I'm doing wrong.

My file structure is X:\Music videos\ARTIST NAME\ARTIST NAME-SONG NAME.FILE EXTENSION eg x:\Music videos\Eminem\Eminem-Lose Yourself.mp4

If I enable the music videos menu item, or go into it by pressing 'up' on the movies menu item, then it takes me to an empty screen with popcorn in the background, ie there are no files found. But if I go into 'VIDEOS' from the main menu, all the songs are there and I can browse them just fine.

Secondly, is it possible to have Fanart for the artists? All I get when I highlight a song is a little picture at the bottom-left from the music video in question but the main big background just shows popcorn, not the artist's picture or anything...

Thanks!
sounds like you didn't scan your musicvideos to the library?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I've gone into the VIDEOS section, and enabled the 'scan for new content' option several times.

If I use MTV as the music video scraper, then I get the scanning bar at the top but nothing happens. If I use Last FM or the other one (I forget - All Music?), then they both fail at scraping as neither scraper manage to connect. Is this the problem, do you think?
yup, if the scraper fails to fetch any info it can't add them to the library
and you'll get an empty screen.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Ah ok, thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
2 x Music Videos issues0