Can't go right after wake
I'm not sure if this is an XBMC problem or a Quartz problem, but on one of my machines, when I wake it from sleep and I'm on the movies tab, I can't immediately go right with the directional pad. Jamming right on the remote or keyboard does nothing. I have to press up (to go to the recently added shelf) and then back down, and then I can navigate to the right. This doesn't happen if I'm on a different tab when XBMC wakes, and it doesn't seem to happen on other skins. I also don't see this issue on my other machine.
(2012-07-20, 15:24)lockdown571 Wrote: I'm not sure if this is an XBMC problem or a Quartz problem, but on one of my machines, when I wake it from sleep and I'm on the movies tab, I can't immediately go right with the directional pad. Jamming right on the remote or keyboard does nothing. I have to press up (to go to the recently added shelf) and then back down, and then I can navigate to the right. This doesn't happen if I'm on a different tab when XBMC wakes, and it doesn't seem to happen on other skins. I also don't see this issue on my other machine.

Debug log, please.

In the meantime, just press enter/select on remote, that should set focus on sublist.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't go right after wake0