• 149(current)
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
(2015-02-26, 23:23)Win a 2 Wrote:
(2015-02-26, 17:09)Razze Wrote:
(2015-02-26, 16:52)smakovits Wrote: Thanks, I'll give this a try. To the point of where the issue is, trakt or kodi, when I added the nfo for the show kodi pulled the show in right, but when sent to trakt it was wrong, so kodi had it right trakt still wrong, so in this sense it is hard to say where the issue is and who is responsible.

Once I test your idea, I'll report the results. Thanks

Edit: Renaming the folder to Prime Suspects (2011) may not work, change it to Prime Suspects (US)
Thats working for me on shameless
[...]

I had a problem with Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D - fixed it by putting a simple 'tvshow.nfo' in the directory. It just contains a single line:
Code:
http://thetvdb.com/index.php?tab=series&id=263365

described here http://kodi.wiki/view/NFO_files/tvshows#...ning_a_URL
Yeah, that fixed kodi, but trakt was still wrong, gonna try the new folder method first, then the logging, then delete the show and move on
(2015-02-26, 23:00)lclaracq Wrote: Did anyone test the dev version on OSX ?

Yes, working fine in OSX 10.10
(2015-02-27, 03:30)smakovits Wrote:
(2015-02-26, 23:23)Win a 2 Wrote:
(2015-02-26, 17:09)Razze Wrote: Edit: Renaming the folder to Prime Suspects (2011) may not work, change it to Prime Suspects (US)
Thats working for me on shameless
[...]

I had a problem with Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D - fixed it by putting a simple 'tvshow.nfo' in the directory. It just contains a single line:
Code:
http://thetvdb.com/index.php?tab=series&id=263365

described here http://kodi.wiki/view/NFO_files/tvshows#...ning_a_URL
Yeah, that fixed kodi, but trakt was still wrong, gonna try the new folder method first, then the logging, then delete the show and move on

I had the same error with 2 shows: The Flash (2014) and Marco Polo (2014).
What worked for me in both Kodi and trakt is the following:
In kodi select the defective show and display the TV show information
You should see a refresh button (next to fanart or something like that): press it.
At this point Kodi asks me to choose between multiple versions of the show and I choose the good one.
After that the good show version is set and trakt is sync with the good version (then I just remove the wrong show on trakt.tv)
Hope it helps :-)
I Had a similar issue with two shows called "Life". One a Cop drama with Damien Lewis as the main star, and the other a nature documentary by David Attenborough.

Fortunately tinyMediaManager came to the rescue (It also supports trakt syncing).
As far as the trakt plugin goes, how does one go about uninstalling it if the GUI version throws a script error while removing it?

On my computer, I realized I did not install 3.0.0 yet (I dont use the computer for much but management as it is easier than using yatse...), so for that reason it was still on 2.3.1.

I ran the script for 3.x and it installed, but does not appear. Trakt doesn't show at all under my programs, so I wanted to remove it and add it back. Well, uninstall threw a skipt error while removing, I restarted kodi, same thing, so I figured this might mean a manual removal is needed.

Also, I have a headless kodi server, I was curious, since this system only has a web gui that lets you see the media, does it support any plugins? Just wondering since trakt updates on library update, having the option would mean my media updates at times other than when I watch a show or manually update my library from a player. Not super critical, but I wanted to ask as there is no real kodi interface when running headless. (this is one area that plex is super nice, the webserver interface)
(2015-02-27, 17:48)smakovits Wrote: As far as the trakt plugin goes, how does one go about uninstalling it if the GUI version throws a script error while removing it?

On my computer, I realized I did not install 3.0.0 yet (I dont use the computer for much but management as it is easier than using yatse...), so for that reason it was still on 2.3.1.

I ran the script for 3.x and it installed, but does not appear. Trakt doesn't show at all under my programs, so I wanted to remove it and add it back. Well, uninstall threw a skipt error while removing, I restarted kodi, same thing, so I figured this might mean a manual removal is needed.

Also, I have a headless kodi server, I was curious, since this system only has a web gui that lets you see the media, does it support any plugins? Just wondering since trakt updates on library update, having the option would mean my media updates at times other than when I watch a show or manually update my library from a player. Not super critical, but I wanted to ask as there is no real kodi interface when running headless. (this is one area that plex is super nice, the webserver interface)

You might want to follow this guide
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1940083
That should fix your problem.
Is anyone seeing a problem with text on the new default theme?
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
I think the v3 just removed all of the shows on my collection on Trakt and replaced it with only the shows/movies I have on my laptop
I wasn't expecting this behavior from the option to 'remove items from collection when deleted from Kodi', I thought the addon will only work with the items that got added to Kodi after installing the addon, this way it doesn't accidentally wipe my collection of 8000 episodes just because i don't carry all of them on my laptop at once

just a thought

Thanks again to @Razee for the awesome work he did on this, at least the addon works so much better than the previous one

EDIT: or is the 'sync' option that caused this? so i can know which to disable
(2015-02-28, 12:21)DonLK Wrote: I think the v3 just removed all of the shows on my collection on Trakt and replaced it with only the shows/movies I have on my laptop
I wasn't expecting this behavior from the option to 'remove items from collection when deleted from Kodi', I thought the addon will only work with the items that got added to Kodi after installing the addon, this way it doesn't accidentally wipe my collection of 8000 episodes just because i don't carry all of them on my laptop at once

just a thought

Thanks again to @Razee for the awesome work he did on this, at least the addon works so much better than the previous one

EDIT: or is the 'sync' option that caused this? so i can know which to disable

It is the "Remove deleted XXXX from trakt collection", it's disabled by default for new installs.
So the last dev version also sets the lastplayed date in kodi to the last played date of trakt.
Also playback sync for movies is available, since some versions.

Meaning, you can start to watch movies on your laptop with the trakt addon and scrobble enabled.
Hit stop.
Change to your tv do a trakt sync (be sure "sync movie playback progress" is enabled.
Try to start the movie on your tv, it will show you a resume point for the exact second where you left of.
There is something that is crashing Kodi now in the trakt dev plugin version. And i can't really find anything in the Kodi.log file...

Disable & re-enable seems to be a quick fix, weird stuff.
@Razze
Thx that was a fast integration :-)
Any idea for an official release ?
(2015-03-01, 09:51)x3nius Wrote: There is something that is crashing Kodi now in the trakt dev plugin version. And i can't really find anything in the Kodi.log file...

Disable & re-enable seems to be a quick fix, weird stuff.

Have you enabled the logfile for kodi and this plugin? When does it happen? Are you sure you've uninstalled the old plugin?

The thing we' re waiting for at the moment is the next update of the transiflex translations from the kodi team.
Please be sure you've removed all traces from the old trakt version.
Also I recommend deleting the settings.xml of script.trakt. It will reset your settings, fixed a lot of errors for other folks.

If thats the case and it still happens. Head over to github open an issue with a debug log (see the readme on debugging) and be sure to provide on which shows you tested.
I would like some input on this https://github.com/Razzeee/script.trakt/issues/99
  • 149(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13