• 16(current)
Supert tv heeeeelp!
(2012-03-16, 16:16)x5-452 Wrote: Hi, I just installed this addon onto my ATV with XBMC Eden RC2. When i go into the addon and select any country I just get a blank list? It's weird cause I added the addon to another ATV and it showed up with content. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Any help on this?
(2012-03-18, 05:52)x5-452 Wrote:
(2012-03-16, 16:16)x5-452 Wrote: Hi, I just installed this addon onto my ATV with XBMC Eden RC2. When i go into the addon and select any country I just get a blank list? It's weird cause I added the addon to another ATV and it showed up with content. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Any help on this?
It only works with the default skin.

In case you're using the default skin, please post logs.
Hans,
For last 2 version, when press the Stop button to stop the channel, it leads back the XBMC home. Would you please check.
Thanks,
(2012-03-18, 05:28)HansMayer Wrote:
(2012-03-18, 00:31)OccupyCouch Wrote:
(2012-03-17, 22:42)HansMayer Wrote: In the next version, you will be able to close the EPG with the Apple Remote.
Was this referring to version 1.102 or the next version that's still coming?
Version 1.103 has been released:
Added functionality to open the context menu on Right-Click.
Fixed a bug where the EPG window wouldn't close with the Apple Remote.
Improved EPG load times.
Fixed a bug where the hours in the German EPG wouldn't show up correctly.
Fixed a bug where the Indian channels wouldn't load in rtmpGUI+.
Added functionality to report broken channels via the context menu.

Merhaba Türkiye!

Hans,
the bug of the hours still there.... it was not on german but in portuguese EPG!!!Confused
(2012-03-18, 06:32)ustheboss Wrote: Hans,
the bug of the hours still there.... it was not on german but in portuguese EPG!!!Confused
One little bug. 1.103.1 corrects this (If you don't watch Portuguese channels, and you've already installed 1.103, you're fine).

(2012-03-18, 06:41)HansMayer Wrote:
(2012-03-18, 06:32)ustheboss Wrote: Hans,
I've corrected the timezone, as soon as new EPG data is fetched (after 1-3 days), it will show up with the correct time.
ok thanks. great workWink
(2012-03-18, 06:32)dtsexpert Wrote: Hans,
For last 2 version, when press the Stop button to stop the channel, it leads back the XBMC home. Would you please check.
Thanks,
That's not a bug, that's a feature as the Apple Remote sends Stop when you press Menu.

Thanks. Now for the non-ATV users, we can't use the stop button to stop the channels, right? We need to play it live then press up/down to bring up the channel list to select the one we want to switch? Is there any other way to stop the channels so that it goes back to the channel list?
Thanks,

(2012-03-18, 08:31)HansMayer Wrote:
Thanks,
That's not a bug, that's a feature as the Apple Remote sends Stop when you press Menu.

(2012-03-18, 10:23)dtsexpert Wrote: Thanks. Now for the non-ATV users, we can't use the stop button to stop the channels, right? We need to play it live then press up/down to bring up the channel list to select the one we want to switch? Is there any other way to stop the channels so that it goes back to the channel list?
Thanks,

(2012-03-18, 08:31)HansMayer Wrote:
Thanks,
Why would you do that? Just press Up or Down and the channel list pops up.
It works fine for switching channels on the same list. Let say you want to jump to other list, you can't because the stop button work as the menu one, therefor when you press it, it leads all the way to the XBMC home.
Thanks,
(2012-03-18, 10:57)HansMayer Wrote:
(2012-03-18, 10:23)dtsexpert Wrote: Thanks. Now for the non-ATV users, we can't use the stop button to stop the channels, right? We need to play it live then press up/down to bring up the channel list to select the one we want to switch? Is there any other way to stop the channels so that it goes back to the channel list?
Thanks,

(2012-03-18, 08:31)HansMayer Wrote: That's not a bug, that's a feature as the Apple Remote sends Stop when you press Menu.

(2012-03-18, 11:33)dtsexpert Wrote: It works fine for switching channels on the same list. Let say you want to jump to other list, you can't because the stop button work as the menu one, therefor when you press it, it leads all the way to the XBMC home.
Thanks,
(2012-03-18, 10:57)HansMayer Wrote:
Thanks,
You press up or down. The channel list pops up. Now you have two ways:
1) You navigate to the top and select .., and you are in the Country Select list.
2) You press Menu, and you are in the Country Select list.

It''s been asked many times by several users .... and here's another try:

Will Filmon streams ever be fixed - otherwise what's the point in including them?
Hans,
Thanks so much for the explanation. It works perfectly.
(2012-03-18, 11:37)HansMayer Wrote:
(2012-03-18, 11:33)dtsexpert Wrote: It works fine for switching channels on the same list. Let say you want to jump to other list, you can't because the stop button work as the menu one, therefor when you press it, it leads all the way to the XBMC home.
Thanks,
(2012-03-18, 10:57)HansMayer Wrote: Why would you do that? Just press Up or Down and the channel list pops up.
You press up or down. The channel list pops up. Now you have two ways:
1) You navigate to the top and select .., and you are in the Country Select list.
2) You press Menu, and you are in the Country Select list.

Hi guys! I have the same problem with rtmpgui+ and super tv: streams work slowly and I have continuous buffering. I use the new rtmplib and I activated the add-on option for using this library but I still have the problem. My connection properly works and is a good one (10 Mbit) so I think there is a settings problem! Can you help me! Thanks!
(2012-03-18, 13:33)jonnypa Wrote: Hi guys! I have the same problem with rtmpgui+ and super tv: streams work slowly and I have continuous buffering. I use the new rtmplib and I activated the add-on option for using this library but I still have the problem. My connection properly works and is a good one (10 Mbit) so I think there is a settings problem! Can you help me! Thanks!
Try closing some programs and then restarting XBMC. This might be due to low RAM.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supert tv heeeeelp!13