• 4(current)
[RELEASE] RadioTunes XBMC plugin - formerly Sky.fm (21th Sep 2014: v3.0.0)
@gcarter - I've just updated the code ~30 minutes ago, could you try that if you haven't already?
If it still fails, I'd really like to get my hands on your xbmc.log file
Put it on pastebin.com if possible
Hi, thanks for the quick reply, heres a pastebin of my log
http://pastebin.com/FAf3D5n0

and yes, using the latest version
Hi again - I'm sorry, but the bug you had was some debug code that tries to a path only valid on Linux.
I've just pushed v3.0.1 to Github and have asked for the plugin to be updated in the XBMC addon repo, so it should auto-update (when it's accepted) or you could download the latest version from Github right now Smile

Feedback would be greatly appreciated
(2014-01-01, 22:41)bitcrusher01 Wrote: Hi again - I'm sorry, but the bug you had was some debug code that tries to a path only valid on Linux.
I've just pushed v3.0.1 to Github and have asked for the plugin to be updated in the XBMC addon repo, so it should auto-update (when it's accepted) or you could download the latest version from Github right now Smile

Feedback would be greatly appreciated

Perfect! Plugin launched without any further issues! Listening to sky relation channel as I reply Big Grin
Thank you for your efforts... beautiful xbmc plugin!Nod
3.0.2, Premium, Use 'My Favorites' Playlist option enabled, plugin fails with http://pastebin.com/YG1kzUEt .
@CrazyCoder: I've fixed that error and asked for the XBMC staff to pull v3.0.3 - the update should hopefully reach you in the next 24 hours time Smile
same here with v3.0.3 see log Sad

this is on raspbmc-rls-1.0-hardfp-b20131223-u20131223
Get script failed when trying to use Premium username and password: http://pastebin.com/tK0Sr5d8

This is a "fresh" install of sky.fm plugin on Frodo 12.3. I had it working previously but uninstalled, deleted sky.fm out of addons, addondata, and the package.

OS is Windows 7 x64.
anyway to get digitally imported working in UK again?

I seen a proxy that suppose to work for clementine (?) never heard of it, of 173.244.181.34 port 80 but did help in xbmc.

any proxy I can use, or bypass method?
I use SKY.FM on several RaspBMC devices and today last one ceased to work with script error. DI and Jazz are fine as always.

Really frustrating for use, because we re addicted to SKY.FM...
I am getting the same error on the Sky.FM plugin v3.0.3 - log here: http://pastebin.com/epFBy9UC

This log is from a Pivos Xios box (Linux version), but I'm getting the same error on my Windows XBMC installations. All are running Frodo. The plugin worked fine up until a week or so ago, when it started refusing to load and displays the "Script Failed!' message. I've tried uninstalling the plugin, removing all package and temp files, and reloading, both from github and the official XBMC repo. No dice.

Love to get it working again, DI.FM is still working fine, but miss Sky!
hello bitcrusher01

Thanks for update, now everything works perfectly.

thanks again best regards
hi bitcrusher01, tested in gotham nightlies, and work perfect again,

thanks
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
I've submitted v3.0.4 that fixes the problem the plugin has been having over the last week.
(2014-02-01, 16:46)robos62 Wrote: I use SKY.FM on several RaspBMC devices and today last one ceased to work with script error. DI and Jazz are fine as always.

Really frustrating for use, because we re addicted to SKY.FM...
Can you please explain how to get DI working, I've tried a few different proxies now and either get no playlist found or the licence in uk message.

I'm changing proxy in settings/internet
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] RadioTunes XBMC plugin - formerly Sky.fm (21th Sep 2014: v3.0.0)1