• 5(current)
[RELEASE] RadioTunes XBMC plugin - formerly Sky.fm (21th Sep 2014: v3.0.0)
Everything runs smoothly on Windows 8.1 with Frodo 12.3. Nod
Thank you for this wonderful addon.
@bitcrusher01 thanks for the SKY.FM plugin!!! I've installed the plugin a few weeks ago (v3.04) under XBMC Linux (v12.2). The free stations played no problem. Now I have a SKY.FM premium account. I've configured the plugin with my premium account credentials but it will not connect - it still plays the free stations that have commercials. I even tried entering bogus premium account credentials expecting an error but it just plays the free channels.

Any ideas on what the problem could be?

Thanks in advance,
Mike
@blueflash: I've heard that it does not work in general in the UK - does the website or mobile apps work for you? I think it's something they (DI.fm) had to do in their end, because of UK laws.

@Franc: Glad to hear it Smile

@BWNautilus: You need to the enable the setting called "Force cache refresh (use when changing settings)" - it's available on both the General and Premium tab in the config Wink
(2014-04-12, 23:28)bitcrusher01 Wrote: @BWNautilus: You need to the enable the setting called "Force cache refresh (use when changing settings)" - it's available on both the General and Premium tab in the config Wink

I figured this was the setting that needed to be changed. When I enable it and then try to start the plugin I get an error message at the top of the screen:
Script failed!: plugin.audio.sky.fm

I suppose you'll want to see logfiles. Where are they stored in Linux?

Thanks,
Mike
@bitcrusher01, found the logs. I believe this is the error output:

17:52:57 T:2899303232 NOTICE: Previous line repeats 1 times.
17:52:57 T:2899303232 NOTICE: Thread XBPyThread start, auto delete: false
17:52:57 T:2899303232 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
17:52:57 T:2899303232 NOTICE: [PLUGIN] Sky.fm v3.0.4 (2. February 2014)
17:52:57 T:2899303232 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
Error Contents: 'bool' object has no attribute '__getitem__'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/mjps/.xbmc/addons/plugin.audio.sky.fm/default.py", line 431, in <module>
MusicAddonInstance.run()
File "/home/mjps/.xbmc/addons/plugin.audio.sky.fm/default.py", line 172, in run
if premiumConfig['listenKey'] == '':
TypeError: 'bool' object has no attribute '__getitem__'
-->End of Python script error report<--
17:52:57 T:3038111488 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.audio.sky.fm/
17:52:57 T:3038111488 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.audio.sky.fm/) failed
17:52:57 T:2899303232 NOTICE: Thread Background Loader start, auto delete: false
@Bitcrusher, this python method is returning False:

""" Return a list containing a dictonary or false
Returns the logged in users premium config
"""
def getPremiumConfig(self, html):
try:
if ADDON.getSetting("forceupdate") == "true":
re_config = re.compile("NS\('AudioAddict.API'\).Config\s*=\s*([^;]+);", re.M | re.I)
pickle.dump(re_config.findall(html)[0], open(os.path.join(self.addonProfilePath, pluginConfig.get('cache', 'cachePremiumConfig')), "w"), protocol=0)
premiumConfig = json.loads(re_config.findall(html)[0])
else:
premiumConfig = json.loads(pickle.load(open(os.path.join(self.addonProfilePath, pluginConfig.get('cache', 'cachePremiumConfig')), "r")))
return premiumConfig
except Exception:
sys.exc_clear() # Clears all exceptions so the script will continue to run
return False

I printed my username and password to the logfile and they are correct. Not sure where to go from here.
FYI, my premium account is a 7-day trial that hasn't expired yet. Could that be the problem?

Mike
@bitcrusher01, this problem was fixed the DI.fm plugin. It also works for the Sky.fm plugin. Here's the link:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1682218

Mike
I had the exact same problem and symptoms as BWNautilus.
The fix that he posted worked for me too.
Thanks!
Sorry for not checking in with this thread, for some reason I don't get notified when new posts are made, despite being subscribed.
Just pushed version Sky.fm v3.0.5 that should fix the Premium login issues - should arrive on your local XBMC within the next 24 hours Wink
(2014-04-12, 23:28)bitcrusher01 Wrote: @blueflash: I've heard that it does not work in general in the UK - does the website or mobile apps work for you? I think it's something they (DI.fm) had to do in their end, because of UK laws.

yep the mobile app and web site still work fine, just seems stopped access via 3rd party apps in uk Sad
Question 
Hi,
On the playback screen, this is how the time indicators behave for me:

- The Duration time indicator is cumulative so it shows how much time has played for all songs you've listened to for that session not just the time of the current song.
- The Remaining time indicator stays at -00:01 and constantly flashes.

Is this normal or should they show duration and remaining time specific to each song played?
My main gripe is that the time remaining indicator flashes which is distracting.

Video example: https://vidd.me/eCh
I jus did a total re-install of XBMC Gotham 13.1 for Android.... the device is the ASUS TF201 running stock Android 4.1.1. Sky.fm will not play at all.... I click on any link and nothing happens.... no error msgs... nothing....
I have the same problem. No channels in sky.fm and di.fm. This is only recently because it worked perfectly. I have tested it with premium account and free account. Also removed the settings (userdata) but still nothing. Tried it on different boxes and also nothing. Sad

error message

Code:
10:26:38 T:139876051363584   ERROR: Exception in thread Thread-68:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-4.0/build.OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-4.0.6/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 551, in __bootstrap_inner
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.audio.sky.fm/default.py", line 85, in run
                                                self.musicObj.addChannel(self.channel, self.channelMeta, self.channelCount)
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.audio.sky.fm/default.py", line 299, in addChannel
                                                'description': channel['description'],
                                            KeyError: 'description'

The problem is the refresh/force refresh. I uploaded a old userdata which worked but after a refresh the list was gone.
Sorry guys, I pushed v3.0.6 Sunday, but forgot to update this thread and post about.
Hope this fixes the problems for everyone out there Smile
As of 7/1/2014.still getting "ONE OR MORE ITEMS FAILED TO PLAY"
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] RadioTunes XBMC plugin - formerly Sky.fm (21th Sep 2014: v3.0.0)1