• 7(current)
[RELEASE] RadioTunes XBMC plugin - formerly Sky.fm (21th Sep 2014: v3.0.0)
Hi,

Thanks for your work on the app, use it on android tvbox (minix and vega) and both gotham and helix.
Been running into problem where the stream auto switches to the next channel on all qualities 40 - 256kb on both devices and both versions of xbmc/kodi.
Happens on random intervals, sometimes after 45 minutes and sometimes after few seconds.
As i type this the channel has changed on the minix running 128kb but the tronsmart vega has been streaming for 2hrs+ on 40kb.
One more issue with stream bitrate.
Radiotunes Premium Service has 320 kbps stream, but Radiotunes Kodi plugin has only 256 kbps as a highest option.
Is it possible to fix it?
Thanks
oOMASOo: sorry about the VERY long delay with answering - I missed the notification of you posting Undecided
The only time I've tried the Premium starting to skip channels, is when I use my Premium account on 2 devices at the same time (maybe 2 different exterbak IPs), like your computer and your phone.

Tronx: The 256k is just a typo/legacy label from an older version of the plugin (from back when it was called Sky.fm), it's actually 320k now, as they simply changed the steam quality on the high quality stream in their end.
Is it possible to see fanart artist, while RadioTunes plays?
(2015-07-16, 08:50)Tronx Wrote: Is it possible to see fanart artist, while RadioTunes plays?
This would be awesome!
Hi, The premium logon does not seem to work as I'm still getting advertising.
Is there a way through the logs I can check it is loging into radio tunes OK?

I do not get any errors about premium, and the hi-bit rates are a showing as available.
Is there a way I can test that its working?
thanks
Same problem, here. It can work for a while, then, after a few hours, I can ear ads again. Today, no way to get hi-res stream (works fine from their web player).

I activated the Kodi logs, and I can see it does read a 40kb/s stream. But no where I can see if there is a problem with the connection, the account or so.

Any idea? Could be nice to have a notification on the GUI if the plugin can't get the hi-res stream, and tell why in the log (without the need to activate full debug¹).

Thanks,

¹ the bitrate is displayed only when full log is on, with the level INFO; I think such level should be shown also with normal debug, as there is valuable informations in it. Much more that in most NOTICE messages (threads start/stop are less usefull info than a bitrate for end user).
Frédéric
Today, I can't use the plugin anymore: it does nothing.

Digging in the code and playing with radiotunes API, I found that the plugin does not send the correct key: in fact, it sends it twice! Instead of:

http://listen.radiotunes.com/appleapp_pr...pls?my_key

it uses:

http://listen.radiotunes.com/appleapp_pr...y_keymykey

What's going on? I tried to re-install the plugin, without success: still the same issue...

And I con't see wherer this can happens in the code...

Any help welcome.
Frédéric
This recently stopped working correctly.

It still seems to work (though haltingly) from the plugin, with long pauses between channel changes but it refuses to work when loaded from the "My Favorites" bar. There, the channel just tries to load for a few minutes, then times out. This latest issue is recent, maybe a week or so.
Now RadioTunes is just playing a canned message stating that due to licensing issues, the only way to access RadioTunes is through their website or with an official app.
:-( sad day :-( radiotunes now app-only :-(
I came here to report it, but others have noticed already.
That's really bad news.
And for premium, anyone have success?
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Yup, they killed di.fm also. Cheap Aholes
Hi Tim,

Hope you're well and enjoy the time with your little daughter.

Just wanted to ask if you could look into the current issue about premium not working anymore in both di.fm and radiotunes apps, but actually working very well on the jazzradio app. As all these 3 audioaddict apps are your work I was hoping you would be able to find that one fairly quickly, this overshoots my skillsets on github. Wink

Thank you very much for the amazing work you're doing mate!
Sincerely,
Glen
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] RadioTunes XBMC plugin - formerly Sky.fm (21th Sep 2014: v3.0.0)1