Win Bug with blacklist for addons?
Hello,

I am not sure if this is a skin specific question or a general. I Use the Skin Aeon Nox. Please dont ask why but I want to use the Version 3.5.0. There are two updates (3.6.0 and 3.6.1). After the first update (3.6.0) I changed back to 3.5.0 and everything worked perfectly (the version 3.6.0 was "blacklisted"). Then there was another update (3.6.1) and the skin updated to this version. Then I changed back again to 3.5.0. But this time the version 3.6.1 was not blacklisted. Now at least every day I have to change the skin back to 3.5.0 because XBMC automatically updates to the latest version.
I looked at me log and spotted some errors:
Code:
23:44:21 T:4384   ERROR: SQL: Abort due to constraint violation
                                            Query: insert into blacklist(id, addonID, version) values(NULL, 'skin.aeon.nox', '3.6.0')
23:44:21 T:4384   ERROR: CAddonDatabase::BlacklistAddon failed on addon 'skin.aeon.nox' for version '3.6.0'
23:44:21 T:4384   ERROR: SQL: Abort due to constraint violation
                                            Query: insert into blacklist(id, addonID, version) values(NULL, 'skin.aeon.nox', '3.6.1')
23:44:21 T:4384   ERROR: CAddonDatabase::BlacklistAddon failed on addon 'skin.aeon.nox' for version '3.6.1'
23:44:26 T:4384   ERROR: unmatched parentheses in Substring(Control.GetLabel(4),Absteigend
Please can somebody help me? This is really getting on my nerves!

Thank you very much,
Daniel
Turn off automatic add-on updates:

Settings -> Add-ons

then bring up the sidebar options by navigating to the left

disable auto updates.
Thanks, works perfect!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug with blacklist for addons?0