• 6(current)
[FRODO release] Skin Widgets
v0.0.4
- Fix missing import
- Fix typo in clearproperty
- Add
PHP Code:
SetProperty(SkinWidgets_RandomItems_Update,true
to trigger update on all randomitems. Script will reset property and timer.

Downloads
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Not sure I'm using it right because it's not refreshing the random items.

PHP Code:
<onclick>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RandomAlbum.1.Play)]</onclick>
<
onclick>SetProperty(SkinWidgets_RandomItems_Update,true)</onclick
(2012-10-14, 17:51)Hitcher Wrote: Not sure I'm using it right because it's not refreshing the random items.

PHP Code:
<onclick>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RandomAlbum.1.Play)]</onclick>
<
onclick>SetProperty(SkinWidgets_RandomItems_Update,true)</onclick

You did a XBMC restart?
Any interest in recently added unplayed (since xbmc doesn't give that option)?
You mean random items unplayed?

Edit: I should think for a second. Smile ... I don't need recently added unplayed.
(2012-10-14, 18:20)`Black Wrote: You mean random items unplayed?

No there's already a script option for that.
XBMC only gives you the latest added without giving the option to only show the unplayed last added.
(2012-10-14, 18:05)Martijn Wrote: Any interest in recently added unplayed (since xbmc doesn't give that option)?

yes, interested. i think it would make perfectly sense to move all the recentlyadded property stuff completely to this script. that way we would also have more info available (album description for example)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Hi I have been trying to use this with aeon nox to replace the randomitems script but now whenever I pull up my random addons I get all the artwork but no addon names do you guys have any ideas?
(2012-10-14, 18:50)CHRONiC YOUTH Wrote: Hi I have been trying to use this with aeon nox to replace the randomitems script but now whenever I pull up my random addons I get all the artwork but no addon names do you guys have any ideas?

@phil65 ^^

Seems that unplayed filter doesn't work for recent added so gonna get that fixed first
(2012-10-14, 18:50)CHRONiC YOUTH Wrote: Hi I have been trying to use this with aeon nox to replace the randomitems script but now whenever I pull up my random addons I get all the artwork but no addon names do you guys have any ideas?

fixed.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
@Martijn
Maybe wo could also request some additional python events so the script could update if you manually mark as watched/unwatched or remove something. Basically every time anything relevant is changed in the database. That would make script feel even more native.
(2012-10-14, 19:25)`Black Wrote: @Martijn
Maybe wo could also request some additional python events so the script could update if you manually mark as watched/unwatched or remove something. Basically every time anything relevant is changed in the database. That would make script feel even more native.

problem is that it isn't available for python, only JSON so we need to constantly monitor that and it triggers on library change so that will trigger more events in the script. so I was hoping to avoid that.
I know that it isn't available but maybe someone could make it available? The xbmc.Monitor module has to be extended I guess... I don't know how much work it would be, though.
(2012-10-14, 19:48)`Black Wrote: I know that it isn't available but maybe someone could make it available? The xbmc.Monitor module has to be extended I guess... I don't know how much work it would be, though.

We discussed that and there were pros and cons. since we are at feature freeze nothing will be added anymore so that will be for Frodo+1 at earliest
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[FRODO release] Skin Widgets8