• 13(current)
[FRODO release] Skin Widgets
If you have to choose I would prefer resume when/if possible. Going back is easier then finding exactly where you were.
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat
I've got an idea for the home screen and wondered whether you'd consider, if possible, adding RecommendedMovie.%d.NumItems, RecommendedEpisode.%d.NumItems, RecommendedMusicVideo.%d.NumItems, and RecommendedAlbum.%d.NumItems?

Thanks.
(2012-11-17, 22:21)Hitcher Wrote: I've got an idea for the home screen and wondered whether you'd consider, if possible, adding RecommendedMovie.%d.NumItems, RecommendedEpisode.%d.NumItems, RecommendedMusicVideo.%d.NumItems, and RecommendedAlbum.%d.NumItems?

Thanks.

As in total in library or just the list?
Total in library will require additional queries which will slow it down. No idea how much
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
No, just the list so I can show the number of unfinished movies, recommended episodes, etc.

ie 12 Unfinished Movies, 7 Ongoing TV Shows, etc.

It's no biggie if it slows things down too much.

Thanks.
Hi, I am using Frodo beta 1 with aeon nox GIT (pull from yesterday). This script is freezing XBMC. The last version of nox 4 that passion had up is also freezing with this script.

Same thing that happened with random items when nox used to install it with new repo versions (I kept manually removing it each time the skin updated).

Now of course since it is the GIT nox it doesn't install any scripts with it so I do not have random items. Could it be a similar issue though? I dunno but here is a debug log:

http://paste.ubuntu.com/1366357/

Note that the script version is from the xbmc.org repo, and when I delete it XBMC doesn't freeze. I'm thinking the freeze happens when the screen saver is about to kick in but not sure.

A fix for this would be much appreciated as I now of course cannot use widgets.
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
(2012-11-18, 01:22)Death-Axe Wrote: A fix for this would be much appreciated as I now of course cannot use widgets.

I'm not an expert at reading logs by any means, though I'm getting better at it. That being said, you have hundreds of entries like this:

Code:
22:53:27 T:3736   DEBUG: CDVDPlayerAudio:: Discontinuity - was:165714505.775710, should be:165536000.000000, error:-178505.775710

Could this not be the source of your freezes? Skin widgets seems to be behaving normally (check all entries marked T:772).
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Is it possible to modify the script for the directory as with XBMC for TVShows and seasons without the name of the season.
for example With
RecentEpisode.%d.Path I have C:/Tvshows/Glee/Season1 and I want just C:/Tvshows/Glee
thanks
(2012-11-18, 16:39)fmronan Wrote: Is it possible to modify the script for the directory as with XBMC for TVShows and seasons without the name of the season.
for example With
RecentEpisode.%d.Path I have C:/Tvshows/Glee/Season1 and I want just C:/Tvshows/Glee
thanks

Why would you need that?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Can you add path for album too?
I make a work around For extrafanart in Home
work fine with movie and I want the same thing for tvshows and album

Code:
$INFO[Container(5010).ListItem.Property(Path),,/extrafanart/]

http://passion-xbmc.org/glass/glass-nox-...#msg145475
(2012-11-18, 16:39)fmronan Wrote: Is it possible to modify the script for the directory as with XBMC for TVShows and seasons without the name of the season.
for example With
thanks

Don't use season folders, XBMC ignores them when scraping anyway.
I know but many users use Xbmc with tvshows like that
Ok I manage like that too for tvshows, but How for albums?
(2012-10-29, 22:12)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-10-29, 22:11)`Black Wrote: For tvshows it's poster, I assume tvshow.poster is for episodes.

Hi Martijn,

So since the widget shows episodes i should use
tvshow.poster and season.poster ?

Should season.poster be working for '$INFO[Window.Property(RandomEpisode.1.Art(season.poster)]'?

'$INFO[Window.Property(RandomEpisode.1.Art(tvshow.poster)]' working fine.

Thanks Wink

[Edit:] season.poster is not in the wiki as an available label.

[Edit2:] it's scraped/exported as 'seasonXX-poster'.
Hi Martijn,

When i was using the old random items script, a few well place '<onunload>RunScript(script.randomitems,limit=10&amp;unplayed=False)</onunload>' would some create nice behaviour that matched xbmc's latest added.

So for example on Welo, when using latest added, if you removed a source (say your last movie source), latest added would instantly update. However with random items, it didn't behave this way and wouldn't update until next restart. So by placing '<onunload>RunScript(script.randomitems,limit=10&amp;unplayed=False)</onunload>' in DialogProgress, DialogVideoScan.xml, and DialogMusicScan.xml, it would create the same behaviour for random items, causing it to update instantly.

Now using skin widgets, I'm not having much joy using 'SetProperty(SkinWidgets_RandomItems_Update,true)' when trying the same. Same for recent items (as it doesn't appear to update instantly like xbmc's latest items).

Any ideas if this can be streamlined? Am i right using 'SetProperty(SkinWidgets_RandomItems_Update,true)' and 'SetProperty(SkinWidgets_RecentItems_Update,true)' as a trigger in this context (in DialogExtendedProgressBar.xml)?

Hope that all makes sense.

Many thanks
Oh, one more thing!

Would it be possible to create some triggers to control what default settings are used for the skin widgets, like disable recommenditems, set randomitems to update after database update, etc?

Thanks
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...ts#General

EDIT: I just add
PHP Code:
<onclick>SetProperty(SkinWidgets_RandomItems_Update,true)</onclick
to the play button.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[FRODO release] Skin Widgets8