• 23(current)
[FRODO release] Skin Widgets
Oops
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Hi Martijn, as you did not answer my comment, I thought I had forgotten me, but glad to know that I was wrong.

I am very grateful to you for implement the MPAA and also the other things, everything working perfectly here.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
(2013-01-19, 02:45)`Black Wrote: It seems to be a problem with "adjust display refresh rate to match video". I have this enabled on my OpenELEC machine and if I disable it, everything is working fine. Don't know what exactly the problem is there.

This is now fixed for me.
Does this service allow you to play .strm files from amazon and hulu (Blucops addons). If so, they do not load when trying to play from skin.widgets, it tries to load but nothing happens the .strm file play fine on confluences version just fine as well as from my library. if it works awesome, some help getting it going would be great. If not well a heres a feature suggestion for yeah.

BTW love this addon and thanks for the hard work making XBMC even better.
Martijn, I have two issues in version 020.

1. No support for MPAA in episodes, correct?

2. I see that items RecentEpisode.%d.Premiered / RandomEpisode.%d.Premiered are not getting any data. Can someone please confirm?

Edit:

And I have another small request, if possible:

Add Genre to episodes.

Thank you.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Hi,

I have tried searching on XBMC forums but could not get a precise answer to my question.
I upgraded to Frodo and use AEON NOX 4.0 skin. This works great.
I am using smart playlist (children, etc etc) in custom menus.
There is widget in Aeon nox for recently added movies and series.
I would like to know if it is possible to see the recently added movies or series, just for each smart playlist and not for the all collection.

Thanks for your help.
(2013-02-02, 09:52)xbmcuser123 Wrote: Hi,

I have tried searching on XBMC forums but could not get a precise answer to my question.
I upgraded to Frodo and use AEON NOX 4.0 skin. This works great.
I am using smart playlist (children, etc etc) in custom menus.
There is widget in Aeon nox for recently added movies and series.
I would like to know if it is possible to see the recently added movies or series, just for each smart playlist and not for the all collection.

Thanks for your help.
This should be in the Nox skin forums, but anyways...

Main Menu Customizer -> General Options(up arrow) -> Smart Playlist Manager. From there you add in the playlist to be used. After that go and add a widget and you will be options appear for the entry in the smart playlist manager. That way you get widgets for recently added childrens movies, or random children movies...etc.
I will have a look. Thanks a lot for your help. Sorry for wrong forum. I appreciate.

I wonder how they tapped in to the smartplaylist contents to show only matching content in the widget.. have to take a look.
That is awesome ! Thanks Vaikin for your help.

Since you are an expert, may I ask you 1 last question regarding Aeon Nox 4.0 (I promis...)
- How to increase the number of last added items in the widget (currently set up to 8)

Thanks in advance.
You can change the number of recently added items(for menu/submenu items) via advancedsettings.xml, but the widget would require editing a lot of code. I'm afraid you're stuck with 8 Sad
8 is quite good after all :-)
Thanks.
Hi Martijn,

great work!
I have one suggestion though: for the recommended movies it might be better to select the highest rated unwatched movies instead of unfinished movies.
Hi Martijn, thanks for the great plugin.
Now that XBMC has custom nodes, it would be great if Skin Widgets could support those... I am making a custom menu with (eg animations, documentaries, etc) and would love for Skin Widgets to be able to show recent items per section.. I have seen Aeon Nox has something similar, but I believe it is using a different script, please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks Blush
Martijn, Thanks for the great plugin,

I have installed Frodo final and Aeon Mq4 yesterday and all seems to be working well.
I do have a question about this addon.
Is it possible to show episode thumbnail with recently added instead of the poster?
You can switch it with random items i think or recommended but not with recently added.

thankss
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[FRODO release] Skin Widgets8