• 24(current)
[FRODO release] Skin Widgets
(2013-02-11, 21:41)Buzzie Wrote: Martijn, Thanks for the great plugin,

I have installed Frodo final and Aeon Mq4 yesterday and all seems to be working well.
I do have a question about this addon.
Is it possible to show episode thumbnail with recently added instead of the poster?
You can switch it with random items i think or recommended but not with recently added.

thankss

Ask in skin thread
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
The "Latest Movies" skin.widget refuses to show the movie posters, only a placeholder.
I am currently running Aeon Nox 4.0.9 and the service.skin.widgets script is installed (as show by the Aeon Nox help screen).
What am I missing?
Would it be possible to add artist image for music section ?

e.g. something like this:

Code:
RecentAlbum.%d.ArtistThumb
RandomAlbum.%d.ArtistThumb
RecommendedAlbum.%d.ArtistThumb

tnx
(2013-02-12, 23:03)RonM Wrote: The "Latest Movies" skin.widget refuses to show the movie posters, only a placeholder.
I am currently running Aeon Nox 4.0.9 and the service.skin.widgets script is installed (as show by the Aeon Nox help screen).
What am I missing?

(2013-02-11, 21:57)Martijn Wrote: Ask in skin thread
(2013-02-11, 21:57)Martijn Wrote: Ask in skin thread

Done!
I was in doubt where to post it.... :-)
(2013-02-01, 00:17)Hitcher Wrote:
(2013-01-19, 02:45)`Black Wrote: It seems to be a problem with "adjust display refresh rate to match video". I have this enabled on my OpenELEC machine and if I disable it, everything is working fine. Don't know what exactly the problem is there.

This is now fixed for me.

For me it's still not working. Recommended shows never update after I play something... I have to play it again and stop, then it works.
I'm seeing something similar myself. Two machines with the same OS, XBMC and addon version connecting to the same mysql db. The one that works has refresh rate switching disabled. The other one that has it enabled updates when i either quit and restart XBMC, i'm not sure how it behaves if i play the same video again.

I know i know i know, debug log is needed.
It's hard to track down. I think it's something in core because update does get triggered but old results return
Mine actually updates properly, FWIW. I've got refresh rate switching enabled and am running a nightly from Feb 11.
Not sure if this is skin related (Aeonmq4) but I decided to post here also:

I'm running a multiple xbmc setup with mysql and scraping movies with a headless server.

My main box is running Openelec and since I switched to Aeonmq4 I dont get any posters for new movies/ new tv series.

Works fine in other skins like Confluence so my guess it is only affecting Skin Widgets..

The only workaround I have found is to refresh the movie on the Openelec box.

My theory is that because of how artwork and mysql work in frodo (not using a shared artwork folder, but rather storing the location of the artwork in the database so that xbmc can retrieve it when it need it) I'm afraid that Skin Widgets is not retrieving the artwork unless it has been retrieved through the library mode window.

In other words I think that Skin Widgets can only show thumbnails that xbmc has already retrieved.

In the unlikely situation that i'm right I would be really happy If you could add this feature to an otherwise cool plugin Smile

Thanks
Since today i get these errors in my xbmc.log and a warning in the screen and the script is not working anymore:

17:02:30 T:139976398333696 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
Error Contents: ('plot',)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/service.skin.widgets/default.py", line 726, in <module>
Main()
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/service.skin.widgets/default.py", line 68, in __init__
self._fetch_info_recommended()
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/service.skin.widgets/default.py", line 109, in _fetch_info_recommended
self._fetch_tvshows_recommended('RecommendedEpisode')
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/service.skin.widgets/default.py", line 251, in _fetch_tvshows_recommended
plot = item['plot']
KeyError: ('plot',)
-->End of Python script error report<--

Also just tried the latest version from git, same thing as with the one from the official repository.
(2013-02-15, 17:58)Infinion Wrote: Since today i get these errors in my xbmc.log and a warning in the screen:

Fixed, should be updated within couple of hours and please use pastebin.com next time

Or you can install from:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/ser...n.widgets/
Doesn't seem fixed here. Getting that exact same error Infinion mentioned, also after updating from http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/ser...n.widgets/
try again in some time. it takes time to update the mirrors
(you need 0.0.22)
Ok, thanks.

edit: There it is Wink Cheers.
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[FRODO release] Skin Widgets8